Author Topic: Cohen down, Trumpistan Impeachment looming  (Read 2159 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Cohen down, Trumpistan Impeachment looming
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »
The Department of Justice could destroy itself in its furious attempt to nail Trump just like ICC has ruined itself by the useless blind hunt in Kenya. Now Bemba is back in Kinshasha!! Can anybody in politics, government or business for even 10 days be without something that can stick unless you are doing nothing like Obama.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 09:10:49 PM »
The Department of Justice could destroy itself in its furious attempt to nail Trump just like ICC has ruined itself by the useless blind hunt in Kenya. Now Bemba is back in Kinshasha!! Can anybody in politics, government or business for even 10 days be without something that can stick unless you are doing nothing like Obama.

Yeah.  All the time.  Bob Mueller's is not the first special counsel investigation.  It could claim to be the most efficient though - though more likely it says more about the criminality of the subject than the investigation.  Numerous guilty pleas and convictions barely a year in, and almost certainly more to come.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2018, 01:11:06 AM »
Termie,
Looks like everything and everyone Trump touches is dirty

I have heard he is a difficult guy to work with.  Not to mention less than reputable.  So, the only folks willing to work with him have themselves bad reputations or are in it for what they can get out of it now.  Nobody is a saint.  But Trump is round the bend.  His levels of corruption might be more common in places like Chicago, New York but it's too much for DC.

And the fact that he has not mentioned nothing on McCain even when he is on his final lap means he is the ultimate scumbag. An American told me that the quickest way to lose favor with Americans is to disparage military ,present and vets, who are regarded as the highest expression of patriotism. He must be a worthy opponent to have for democrats
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2018, 03:24:21 PM »
It's becoming increasingly doubtful that Trump will be impeached. The motion may come but it is not likely to succeed. Too many interests working against it. People will just wait until his term is over. I doubt he will even seek re-election.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 03:34:30 PM »

Trump destroyed justice dept.  Congress kept quiet wheile he was doing so and that is the reason it has taken so long to do anything investigation wise.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2018, 03:25:56 PM »

Trump destroyed justice dept.  Congress kept quiet wheile he was doing so and that is the reason it has taken so long to do anything investigation wise.

He is not there quite yet.  But Indications are he is getting the green light from the GOP to do that after midterms, with the exception of a few expressions of concern.  Why after mid-terms?  Because it might prove too much even for some Republicans who might derail his SCOTUS appointee in protest.

If he kills Justice Department, he still has to deal with SDNY especially, but other state level justice departments which don't answer to him.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman