Author Topic: Cohen down, Trumpistan Impeachment looming  (Read 2160 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Cohen down, Trumpistan Impeachment looming
« on: August 22, 2018, 12:26:32 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Cohen down, Trumpistan Impeachment looming
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 01:07:50 PM »
It's not easy to impeach a president. Trump could kill someone and get away with it. The majority republican congress have to pander to trump constituency of white trash. It more likely trump will win in 2020. Impeachment won't be happening.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 03:11:23 PM »

Not with the current congress.  They are just as rotten as Trump.  The next one probably will impeach, but Senate won't convict.  Trump won't resign because prison awaits.  But maybe he can get a plea deal to avoid or reduce prison if he quits.  What Trump increasingly cannot avoid is staring at prison after office.

Basically there are a lot of firsts that the founders simply never envisioned.  They envisioned a corrupt President, but never thought he would have a corrupt Congress at his beck and call.  Trump thinks and acts more like a third world autocrat than any US President in living memory.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 03:19:30 PM »
Nothing new here.  Only people who will pay are Republicans. If the economy tanks they will pay triple. Forget Impeachment!!!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 03:27:12 PM »
Nothing new here.  Only people who will pay are Republicans. If the economy tanks they will pay triple. Forget Impeachment!!!

The GOP is already reducing to Trumpists.  That partly explains his historically high approval among them.  I see the Democratic party absorbing non-NAZI conservatives fleeing from the GOP.  The Bernie-Sanders Elizabeth Warren leftists will be forced out and become something like Social-Democratic party.  Congress will end up with a three party configuration.  The NAZI Republican fringe, right of center Democrats and Social-Democrats.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 05:19:33 PM »
vooke here is Trumpism in a nutshell.  Zamunda style corruption.  And almost everyone around Trump is this type of character.

Trump was a fool to run for public office.  His corruption would have been under wraps in the safe hands of his crooked New York connections.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 12:07:55 PM »
vooke here is Trumpism in a nutshell.  Zamunda style corruption.  And almost everyone around Trump is this type of character.

Trump was a fool to run for public office.  His corruption would have been under wraps in the safe hands of his crooked New York connections.

This the guy who paid $600 air ticket for a pet rabbit?

I think Trump will go down
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 03:23:19 PM »

Using campaign contributions.  Yep.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 03:35:18 AM »
Pundit saw trump as a strongman. Americans can make a mistake once but by second time they will make sure no man will ever attempt. There conservatives like Mueller and comey who to them constitutionalism and institutions are worthy protecting with their life.

Doj will let trump be indicted or just let Mueller go to Congress with his report.

Trump is a fool. He had a chance to dump his deplorable rule from the center and signal he will leave or play within norms..

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 08:39:56 AM »
There is a feeling like in the days of Clinton that impeaching a sitting president will set a bad precedent but in this case, most of those who matter just can't stand the man. I notice he is trying to appease evangelical Christians hoping they will save his neck. Look at Funny Rudi inciting rednecks.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/giuliani-donald-trump-michael-cohen/index.html
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 09:46:47 AM »
Robina doesn't it sound like the usual RV threats (economy will tank, rednecks will revolt blah blah). You owe us. Vote corruption otherwise...
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
No I see Trump as smart operative thanking advantage of white american fears of them finally losing the white privilege post-oboma election.The same thing is happening in Europe and the rest of white world.They know the Asian and even blacks are finally rising and they are fearful of a future they won't be any special than the rest of the races.
Pundit saw trump as a strongman. Americans can make a mistake once but by second time they will make sure no man will ever attempt. There conservatives like Mueller and comey who to them constitutionalism and institutions are worthy protecting with their life.

Doj will let trump be indicted or just let Mueller go to Congress with his report.

Trump is a fool. He had a chance to dump his deplorable rule from the center and signal he will leave or play within norms..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 11:06:07 AM »
Trump core support is 25 percent of voters. He needed to create enough doubt about Dems that millennials would not bother to vote. What he has done gone the opposite way. He is so unfocused that he is losing control of the executive branch. His own secretary is the one ruling. General jelly will fuck trump on his way out. Americans especially whites are now determined to mill white Nazis. Next time these guys show up may leave in gunny bags. White America is so ashamed for having supported trump that they want him gone quickly.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
I hope Kidero being arrested by EACC jokers is not a premonition of seeing Hilary in the dock as everybody waits Trump to go down jut like many are waiting to see Sonko down.

As a conspiracy weaver I hold Kidero paid EACC jokers to get him and distract Noordin NIS lasers which were certainly getting him. For Hilary, Trump would give a hand job to whoever nails her and am sure the dogs of war are on it.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 03:29:05 PM »
What a conspiracy? Like Kiza Besigye's "preventive arrest?"

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 04:13:41 PM »

He did not hesitate to throw his wife under the bus.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/duncan-hunter-wife-margaret-campaign-finances/index.html

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 07:08:10 PM »
Trump core support is 25 percent of voters. He needed to create enough doubt about Dems that millennials would not bother to vote. What he has done gone the opposite way. He is so unfocused that he is losing control of the executive branch. His own secretary is the one ruling. General jelly will fuck trump on his way out. Americans especially whites are now determined to mill white Nazis. Next time these guys show up may leave in gunny bags. White America is so ashamed for having supported trump that they want him gone quickly.

Yep.  He has a small immovable core.  One often forgets that he won the key states by 70,000 votes, which can easily be accounted for by Hillary's historical unpopularity.

Bob Mueller obviously seems like a bad foe to have.  He does not engage in politics or the media.  He doesn't care.  He is not a fanfare dude.  He seems laser focused on Trump and his organization's weapons grade criminality and stupidity. 

The Cohen case he handed over to SDNY has now roped in Trump Organization's CFO https://www.wsj.com/articles/allen-weisselberg-longtime-trump-organization-cfo-is-granted-immunity-by-federal-prosecutors-in-michael-cohen-investigation-1535121992.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 07:09:43 PM »
Termie,
Looks like everything and everyone Trump touches is dirty

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 07:16:59 PM »
Termie,
Looks like everything and everyone Trump touches is dirty

I have heard he is a difficult guy to work with.  Not to mention less than reputable.  So, the only folks willing to work with him have themselves bad reputations or are in it for what they can get out of it now.  Nobody is a saint.  But Trump is round the bend.  His levels of corruption might be more common in places like Chicago, New York but it's too much for DC.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2018, 09:32:30 PM »
Just came from a lunch meeting with a client. I had noprior engagements with this person so I was surprised As we talked out of nowhere came he introduced trump and told me in short everyone he knows in his community is determined this to be the last time this issue is ever heard off. He told me everyone he knows who never bothered to vote in local elections is waiting for midterm elections.

Polls show women have out registered men by 16 percent. This means conservatives will be in a very precarious situation going forward.

It is over for gop and they will need decades of rebranding to make a comeback