Author Topic: Breaking: Kidero arrested, Matiangi and co roam free  (Read 4690 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Breaking: Kidero arrested, Matiangi and co roam free
« on: August 08, 2018, 05:51:47 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/08/08/senators-want-matiangi-kipsang-investigated-for-ruaraka-land-scandal_c1799677
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Breaking: Kidero arrested, Matiangi and co roam free
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:56:41 PM »
Some animals are more equal than others. :D :D :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
Looks like things are heating up.  Days of open looting seem to be over.  You have to be smart about going forward.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 08:04:37 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 08:05:23 PM »
Good job uhuru. Keep the pressure on

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 08:56:31 PM »
Haji nordin on a great start.Tobiko has to regret not doing enough

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »
When will they arrest those who looted SGR whose details you splashed here?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 11:47:45 PM »
The "dynamic" supercorrupt duo are untouchable of course. Uhuru's legacy continues to shape up as anti-corruption with SGR & Big 4 as mere footnotes. Rotich and Adan are next... basically the Ruto looting network will be swept off the carpet. The DP will be unable to label it political with Kideros, Gakuos, Ndubais also kaput . I still don't believe this is perfectly genuine nor patriotic, if Matiang'i goes I might change my mind. However the collateral benefits are great for Kenya.

When will they arrest those who looted SGR whose details you splashed here?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 11:52:00 PM »
Pundit you can keep praying that Uhuru is just dissuading "free for all" corrruption. Hope springs eternal - your man is going down - starting with his money.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 09:53:11 AM »
This handshake is doing wonders
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2018, 03:43:52 PM »
There have been very few convictions for corruption since independence. SO what give me hope?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2018, 09:41:18 PM »

Yup. Besides the peace the war on corruption is the biggest payoff for ordinary folks. Many pigs will be thinking twice now before dipping the snout.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »

They have to be mindful of the politics.  Grab and convict a big man from each of the big four or five political camps for political inoculation and you will get a lot of deterrence. Folks like Kidero have stolen billions and unless you freeze their assets, its going to be very difficult to convict them. A bail of 2 million for kidero is like pocket change.  Top criminal lawyers in Kenya will make out like bandits.  There legal fees are outrageous in the first place.

Yup. Besides the peace the war on corruption is the biggest payoff for ordinary folks. Many pigs will be thinking twice now before dipping the snout.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 07:59:52 AM »

They have to be mindful of the politics.  Grab and convict a big man from each of the big four or five political camps for political inoculation and you will get a lot of deterrence. Folks like Kidero have stolen billions and unless you freeze their assets, its going to be very difficult to convict them. A bail of 2 million for kidero is like pocket change.  Top criminal lawyers in Kenya will make out like bandits.  There legal fees are outrageous in the first place.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 08:30:18 AM »
vooke & Kichwa, the prior lack of convictions has always been political. Uhuru & Haji aiming at all and sundry regardless of tribe is the innoculation needed. When it all started Ruto claimed his "people" - mostly Kalenjin and Somali - were targeted. However he quickly turned like a coat :D when the public cheered UhuRao wildly. In short he is forced to publicly endorse a Handshake agenda while continuing to bribe MPs to rescue his crooks. Because he doesn't control the media Kenyans are linking the dots to him. Literally all tribes have a popular son in the dock now. There is also innoculation in the tribe of the key offices - Haji,  Tobiko, Kinoti, etc - none are the big 4 which insulates them from attack. I was amazed to see Raila being accused of evicting Mau encroachers... with Tobiko barely mentioned :D

Uhuru has a win-win. If the corrupt sabotage his Big 4 Kenyans are already giving him kudos. If he wins it's the icing. Ruto has a lose-lose. If he is quiet his looting network is uprooted yet the bloodmoney is his primary appeal to his followers. If he fights he is exposed as the high priest of graft as we are seeing from Friday in Parliament. Already the debate has shifted to corruption which leaves him awkward with nothing to contribute. Ruto cannot say "integrity" with a straight face - it's not possible now to shed a few crocodile tears in church and get absolution.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 09:56:02 AM »
vooke & Kichwa, the prior lack of convictions has always been political. Uhuru & Haji aiming at all and sundry regardless of tribe is the innoculation needed.

Yep yep. We have said here often that all it takes is political will. Pundit thinks it's Hajj. Nope! Tobiko would've done the same had Uhuru shown the same will before. I feel nothing for Kidero. Guy destroyed Mumias. I'd have forgiven the theft but not the destruction of Mumias. Like Trevor Noah says, steal with a plan yawa: functional corruption.

Methinks Uhuru wants to be Kagame 2.0. If he keeps this up, secures convictions, stops any more corruption in govt, maybe even gets some of the loot returned and finds a way to mildly improve the economic situation, Kenyans have had such a bad run and are tired enough that they might just stomach letting him take another shot under a new constitutional dispensation ala Moi in 2002. Especially if the alternative is Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM »
When matiangi is arrested on ruaraka land scandal i will take this war seriuosly

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
Ministry of roads and infrastructure is one of the corrupt ministries. Example, 4 thika rd pedestrian bridges are pegged at ksh800m so about 200m per bridge. Alot of people in the ministry need to be investigated and charged.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 03:20:56 PM »
When matiangi is arrested on ruaraka land scandal i will take this war seriuosly

Matiangi is a Johnny come lately

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 04:52:00 PM »
vooke & Kichwa, the prior lack of convictions has always been political. Uhuru & Haji aiming at all and sundry regardless of tribe is the innoculation needed.

Yep yep. We have said here often that all it takes is political will. Pundit thinks it's Hajj. Nope! Tobiko would've done the same had Uhuru shown the same will before. I feel nothing for Kidero. Guy destroyed Mumias. I'd have forgiven the theft but not the destruction of Mumias. Like Trevor Noah says, steal with a plan yawa: functional corruption.

Methinks Uhuru wants to be Kagame 2.0. If he keeps this up, secures convictions, stops any more corruption in govt, maybe even gets some of the loot returned and finds a way to mildly improve the economic situation, Kenyans have had such a bad run and are tired enough that they might just stomach letting him take another shot under a new constitutional dispensation ala Moi in 2002. Especially if the alternative is Ruto.

Sadly it's not patriorism that drives Uhuru but self interest and preservation. It happens there is aligned interest between he and Raila Odinga: cuttting Ruto down to size.

I don't care about Uhuru - he's not Kagame. It's the collateral damage of the gang war that I'm cheering. The war on corruption is a political war on William Ruto.