Author Topic: Ruto point man in Luhyaland denies Sh297m fraud charge in NCPB maize contract  (Read 1327 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
http://www.nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76334&tmx=1533204525&sid=695bcce0ffe57f5990a392c910699a75

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Birds of same feather

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
The picture used in that story is not flattering. If a man appeared before me as a judge with that look...
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All our politicians by default are corrupt.We need to focus on whether they can deliver or not..and let due process handle the rest

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Of course not. We should weed out the outrightly corrupt like Ruto. Plus set an example like Uhuru & Haji are doing. Way things are going - Gakuos, Waithakas,  Ojaamongs,  Chumos facing the music - Uhuru's legacy is shaping up as first bursting corruption, then SGR,  Big Four and whatnot as distant second. He just needs to SACK Rotich & Adan now and see Kenyans wildly cheer. Empower the institutions and have everyone do their job like Uhuru is doing - no one-man magic.

All our politicians by default are corrupt.We need to focus on whether they can deliver or not..and let due process handle the rest
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit - that "all politicians are corrupt" is a URP maxim. At least attempt some PR. You really do Ruto a disservice as his spokesmen here. His winning formula is looting and buying everyone while marketing effiency n maendeleo  :o Snake-oil salesman.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Showmanship will not fight graft.Uhuru should focus on systemic graft.Your passport application should not take months.Your container should arrive on time.Uganda has instant fine on traffic violations so why not introduce that.Focus on personalities will not help.China model can help us
Of course not. We should weed out the outrightly corrupt like Ruto. Plus set an example like Uhuru & Haji are doing. Way things are going - Gakuos, Waithakas,  Ojaamongs,  Chumos facing the music - Uhuru's legacy is shaping up as first bursting corruption, then SGR,  Big Four and whatnot as distant second. He just needs to SACK Rotich & Adan now and see Kenyans wildly cheer. Empower the institutions and have everyone do their job like Uhuru is doing - no one-man magic.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
So this is Waluke on the Nairobi star.  Audacity, what's up with making us wade through a cesspit to get it?  :D

Waluke puts the tumbo on tumbocrat.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Am yet to hear of one kivutha kibwana stealing from kenyans.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit doesn't actually believe that, just a thinly veiled defence of Ruto the corruption supremo.

Am yet to hear of one kivutha kibwana stealing from kenyans.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit - this is what I mean by Ruto doesn't control nor run Parliament - Muturi has most power. Also NASA are firmly with Uhuru. Ruto supports corruption as you can see his allies are still resisting the war on graft. Rotich n Adan - Ruto cronies - need to be sacked asap. Uhuru just needs to get MPs' report to avoid witch-hunt accusations.

Muturi thwarts attempt to shield CSs in sugar scam
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-appeals-to-UN-on-immunity-for-heads-of-state/1950946-4695042-dvfy4az/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit what's your comment on this Ruto crook? Rotich is a big cog in the Ruto looting machinery. You've been telling us about Matiang'i - over the Kasarani land saga - when MPs or EACC table his name he must equally ship out.

Mr Rotich is on the spot over the three suspicious Gazette notices he issued in the importation of duty-free sugar between May and December last year.

COMPROMISING

In the 4536 notice of between May 12 to August 31, 2017, Mr Rotich did not specify the quality and quantity of sugar to be imported despite his Agriculture colleague Mwangi Kiunjuri advising so.

The notice also permitted everyone, including those not licensed, to import the commodity, thereby compromising quality and standards.

As if this was not enough, the CS intervened and issued a Gazette notice to allow 14 companies that had imported outside the duty waiver period to have their consignments cleared by KRA without paying the import duty.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
So this is Waluke on the Nairobi star.  Audacity, what's up with making us wade through a cesspit to get it?  :D

Fundamental nature of Ruto's "widespread support" - a lineup of tumbocrats.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Business partner of the DP, so it has been said in the grapevine. A retired major. Serious Business people in Bungoma live in fear of this man. If you are one of those thinking this is the only thing he has pulled since 2013 you must be dumber than a nursery school kid.

Birds of same feather

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

:roll: :roll:   :sorry:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Fundamental nature of Ruto's "widespread support" - a lineup of tumbocrats.

Spot on, nothing to add to both your posts  :08: