Author Topic: Global - abload can turn you nuts -classic african diaspora tragedy.  (Read 1011 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This guy is my villagemate and I haven't stopped reading his fb - it appears like the classic african diaspora tragedy.

The usual - has kids with really obese white-woman - who've sued him for up-keep.

Few days ago he became homeless.

My new home, under God's one beloved tree. Iam doing good "occupying" what used to be the "Cornwallis"park. Some big shot government dudes/men stashed away Cornwallis somewhere safe possibly in a pretty tax-payer funded museaum. I am taking strategic measures to create a revolution of one, a few good people and/or many young/youthful people who care and know, understand and wise go on boldly be I am feeling so inspired to do greater good work excellently, because token actions done under public pressure by "nice" colonial government making good infrastructural progress and subjugating so many good people/human beings to needless/unnecessary cruel slavery/reservation of many, engineered at all the very highest of the highest axis of nice/evil yet presenting/cloaked in white and/or folks of colour who are brainwashed/whitewashed at levels in Canada is nice/grinning fakely so I am right now taking firm intentional action, ASAP I am occupying the former Cornwallis park, may it be known, by one and all, loud and clear, even by force, bloodshed and power of might if necessary, but preferably by sane, sober, rational diplomatic/business negotiations, to go foward, get, own, grow up and develop/manage what is rightfully/truly yours, ours, mine, and may it be so, now and always forever more Amen/iman. So here I am right now, Just as I am doing good, even as one perhaps a good one, among so many good human beings, I am asserting my birthrights/human rights and provisional Canadian constitutional rights of, for, by, to and within my good people of Halifax city, Nova Scotia province, Canada.

Today>
Life is good because as slways refreshing I am feelingbhappy. Rich or poor, in all I am gateful and excited about life whereever I am at doing whatsoever. Just as here I am right now I am just a poor homeless Canadian black man. Jobless, simpky getting by/carrying on good faith courageously building up good hope, encouraging, comforting and inspiring others within my simple nature of good compassion/true love making life kind of feel so wonderfully happy, because I am successful inspite of all odds, even as I have moved on from a tiny nodescrpt villave of Baddeck, Cape Breton Island to a much bigger internationally reknown lovely romantic attractive city of Halifax, Nova Scotia province, Canada (https://discoverhalifaxns.com), where I am currently exploring loving being at as I am looking for a new job. This is what I am doing right now as I figure out how to move on. Someday soon I want to become MP for Halifax so perhaps I may be able to help one (1) or two (2) homeless people or some other person who feels anxious, lonely/alone, stressed out, left out/left behind, so marginalized and overwhelmed with rich successful nice Canadian/American life. Who knows for sure why God or why I am letting myself go through such heartbreaking indignities when in Africa my family is quite wealthy and We have about 30 to 50 employees whom we emsure the have a place to live, food ti eat and are healthy, my family is the main/biggest business/employer in our village, Yet here I am living life like an unwanted rejected dejected unworthy yet happy, confident Canadian Black man excited about life. I was never/not interested in politics until I cwme to Canada and saw/experienced so much suffering was/is quite shockinly (to me, at fundamentally very profundly inhumane levels), some very good people trying to do goood cause even more madness/brutal harm, few do things right, I know of various soup kitchens in so e good caring christian churches/chruch basements that even very hungry poorerst of the poor avoid going to, i ask them how come, someone said to me today he would much rather starve to death than be treated like shit even/especially by a supposedly nice Christian doing right things tge wrong way, than the sheer respectable but imean unkindness of say (let alone) an honest murder, child molester or rappist person, At the moment I am operating at bare mininal survival mode so my life is simple my happiness is simply being human, if just one person treats me human, per day, then I may be hungry, cold, homeless and tired with nowhere to go but the caring humanity of just one simply real nice person (not some many pretend grinning fake "nice" people), just one real nice person will energize me/carry me on forward for say 3months of brutal homelessness, living on a plain sandwich per day and water, plus a plain cup of back coffee (they offer no milk or cream) just bitter old/not even fresh plain black coffee, and one wonders why homeless/poor people seem to stay poor, they got no nutrients to feed their brains to think right/properly, let alone to be creative, and to follow through on onsistent plans with or/without good support (more often than not equally quite resigned to fate, cranky mean social workers, uncaring social services dept folks how have grown to be burnt out overworked not given remedial training, cultural sensitivity training, mean cops (a poor persons worst enemy is a cop same a for almost any Black man, even/except snazy gentified black me whom we call house niggers, who often want to be "successful" like white men/people, so they kiss ass to be accepted, upto and including shaking up with and/or marrying a white woman to the house nigger wl "educated"/elite black man can feel a subconsious sense of accomplishment/acceptance and fitting on, hence the same reverse reason why/how come except very very very few rare exception you ill rarely find a "white" pale skinned Caucasan man, an Arab man or a jew, or an Asian man shackiing up, hooking up with, going out with, cohabiting and or having children with or marring Black women, so the net effect is that, there end up more black men with white women, and aso more Black men in prison or poor, few break through and live disoriented/insecure half decent insufficently happy life due to cultural malaise because the black man is inscure/a slave in most cases in Canada abd USA, in America black men are hunted like by white men, like cruelly having immature boyish toying fun shooting sitting ducks, pigeons and foxes, not to eat or to cull excess numbers, but just because they hsve guns, can do it with a good lawyer/attoney, they like D. Trump or Bill Clinton or G. W. Bush and the fake News iraq war, they easily get away with seriously immoral, often evil bullshit like bombing/killing thouands/millions of innocent simple rural displaced villages, women and children, for now say since 9/11, every single day, for 7years, using billions of taxpayers money to further enrich just a few aready very rich people/Royal families, funded by somewhat enslaved middle class and quite complaacent to christian who do little "just enough" good to keep poor people poor and fund the rich, have individual semblance of riches/comfort but if and when God forbid any kind of misfortunes coms th kind of need a "benefit" to help meet/offset high medical bills or whatever, thus most of the middle class are mere fancy living slaves, who pertend to be rich but are insecure. like Amercans killing milloms upon millions of Arabs every year, for over 7 years (2011, to 2018 = aboout 7years) to amost purely seek revenge/avvenge for about couple hundreds of hurt/killed mostly white/Caucasian Americans & Canada all AngloSaxons join in to revenge! But even good/best caring white/caucasians do not like it if one talks about honest truth, For example in thevvillage of BaddeckI was the only Black man in town, some/many people where nice so long as i was nice. W and t many kept asking me for how long are you staying here, (code for, when are you leaving and getting the hell out of our little tiny close minded old set ways/fast aging, threatned with extinction, decay and delapidation,butbyet still for now a shadowey remains of great thriving success of nostalgic glorious ancient better days gone by, and now is a half year alive abusy thriving tourist attraction/atractive kind of place but cold brutally icy/chilly, not well serviced infrasturally a broje/not well financed,, tax base and a notbsmart enough tonloby eell for things like fedral very fat cat big (available) money available for all manner of infrastuctural funding/job creation and retention of young people/young families and awesome new small and large businesses who would pay sustainable tax based revenue and/or float bonds or seek good donations (good will) to fund raise locally internationally by hosting attractingbinviting world class top level confences (conferenc centre) thstdrive, finance, save, lead to investing in the beautification, maintenance, conservation, rehabilation, upgrade of and extension ofvsewer lines lights on streets, hire well pain?pd maintenance staff, buold a world class library, createan environment not just for old almost dying mostly whitepeople, but for young families to choose to come and stay, have lovely gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, movie thestre, a lovely shopping mall that functions all year round with food not just pizza and sugar Tim Hortons stuff (the biggedt busiest all year round business in town that burns out/cant retain the very best people because it focuses on profit high quick sals and collecting donations that makes the store/business lipook good, then having plenty of necessary stock items snd cleaingbup all garbage biput not ecologically friendly way, thennalmost last on th list comes staffwho dont have much of a choice because Tims Baddeck is the only/biggest, busest, all year round business in town, so the best peopke leave and mostky bulliesremain get promotedto whip staff into line/production line. My boss though wasand is very caring, attending to staff/binuess matters very promptly, but he is part of a big corpotate capitalist system military compkex type mind machine that is fast food which drives through quickly, hires and get rid of people very fast) and local sea food and ulta expensive clothing shop targetting whiterich copaucasians but a shopping mall that may have a litle biy of food typles stals/vendors from all around the world... anyways this are some rando ideas tbat pop into m mind, to beautify the town and make it a world class attraction top of the very best excellence the rest of the year a mostly all shut don, vacated town with mostly about 85% people/population over 85years old, in Baddeck village. So sadly I got warned by village resdents, by my superviosors at work, by my bosd, by even customers who dimply sat ate and called me oover to share their wisdom and say protect yourself and when you can then get the gpheck out of here, few months later, m boss was under pressure and the police/whipite RCMP/police suggested/"informed"/brought to the "attention" of my boss to take action and do the necessary honours so I was given one months notice to vacate rsidence, so I said yes sir, then couple of days 2 or so days later I was traced by my boss whike on my day off and fired on the village streets while I was busy doing my thing picking up garbsge cleaning up the village/volunteering to do my litt share of good work, why do i share this, becai aint a saint, i am a simple black man who may have done I literally got fired from my job snd was sternly commanded to pack go and leave this one quite white people village/town in exactly one (1) hour. Now where are my nice candadian constitutional/Human Rights, Thats okey though because I forgive myself first and then I forgive them for they know not what they do or who knows for sure because each one, he, she, they may know well enough and turn a blnd eye to easy compassionate justice that may possibly ceate a ripple effect of worthwil in-win type extensive good outcomes of present satisfying fulfillment of happiness, active good health, responsible loving well balanced good/wise family, individuals and trustworthy safe, dynamic, well cultured, good, caring, respectful universal community. But look of others and myself intentionaly dont mind it if other say talk shit saying whatever they honestly, feel, think and oberve which may be real true or just losided illussionary imagination or deluded dreamy make belief, untrue or true realizable actualization of say: observing, suggesting, concluding thinking/feeling saying things such as; ...many Black people are lazy, look they choose to doshitty petty crimes and go to jain even though they clearly know tge legal/justice system in America and Canada is very unjust, so Latinos, Palestinians, Darker skinned Arabs and especially Black people ought be smarter, but look Black/African communties/coutries all over the world are/seem so very poor, so corrupt/corrupted, so sickeningly diseased, garbage littered everywhere, woth obese lazy peopke just "haning out" on steps the streets gossiping creatingneeless circles of burdensome boring unecessary drama watching traffic (success, happiness, good health presents/presence and currency, go flying/driving by as many very silly stupid ignorant Black people waste time/valuable resources moaning compkaining, blaming many/all others but themselves for fucking up and not making good well skilled life decisions thus ending up as victims instead of valiant smart brave warrior successful (set ko bor) victors of this that and the otger, theybar overcome (anxious, fearful and stressed out for real) instead of overcoming even against numerous all odds by simply paying easy attention, because consider how many Black people are on welfare snd some are crazy killing many of their very own kind in places like Africa, because the some very elite Black people are very corrupt and very greedy. Any ways enough said, enjoy a happy, nice content day/night. Yours truly,

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Global - abload can turn you nuts -classic african diaspora tragedy.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
Unfortunately it can happen anywhere...
The reason you don't see that in Kenya is because if one rela kicks you out you go to the next.. By the time you exhaust all relas, its ten years.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 06:05:00 PM »
The reason you don't see that in Kenya is because if one rela kicks you out you go to the next.. By the time you exhaust all relas, its ten years.

True

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 06:09:38 PM »
But why - this guy was home last year for six or 1yr - mostly indoors or walking with water bottle (village talk) - before he decided to go back. They are not that badly off for him to live in the streets. In kenya - even without lifting a finger - he'd be assured of lot more.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 06:10:23 PM »
There was a day the idiot forget his two white women were watching him...

So he wrote
Lunch time, today as I travel to visit my dear son, KipXYZ at Truro, Nova Scotia province, Canada... heading towards stay while at Halifax City, for 2 to 3 warm summer/fall season, and then make good progress in Oct/November 2018, on my way to go take the money I made/saved working at 6 months (Dec 2017 to early July 2018) at Tim Horton's the good lovely village of Baddeck, Cape Breton with a good blend of awesome and heartbreaking experiences being the only one Black man in the 700 people/populated village of Baddeck Cape Breton, which is a memorable good story to humourously/sarcastically share dos and do not do's in my wonderful nice Canadian citizen life from a Canadian/Black African man, now as I go forward to stay visit/care for my mum in Kenya/Africa.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and drink
Comment

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:19:23 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »

Baby Mama2 Baby Mama1 amen

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
He got slayed by rabid feminists

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 06:08:57 AM »
Your guy is going through substance abuse. Kales from Rich families end up in situations like this. This guy needs mental health evaluation and treatmrt.
There thousands of Kenyans like this here in states. Alcoholism has really damaged a lot of people.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
In Kenya before you sleep in the streets you have run the full course. Most of these guys who can afford an air ticket are doing quite well around. Even the Arab world maids afford 100k facilitation fees/air ticket - this is money that can start a profitable kiosk. People at the end of the road can barely afford 5k.

True
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 06:33:39 PM »
Many Kenyans have a hard time dealing with isolation developed nation's like this bring. They hustle and bustle of life in America leaves them unfulfilled. Plus most people are very docile. You find every other Kenyan working in crazy professions like truck driving or nursing. These type of jobs are meant to worked as a kickstarter.truck driving should be done from age 18 to 25 .. you only stay if you are very stable..nursing for a male it should be 10 years maximum then quit and do something else.

Anyway I know 5 kale guys who are in and out of jail and homeless shelters due to alcoholism. In Boston it is the both sexes. My girlfriend was trying to rescue a kale woman with 3 kids from cycle of mwyhelm until she gave up. She spent 10,000 paying the boyfriend off to move away but the woman and her mother are crackheads and ended up fucking up again.

Kikuyus are in even worse shape. Every year we are burrying 10 men and women from alochol induced suicide. One guy want to the toilet sat on it and drank 2 literally of 65 proof rum. His already weak arteries burst like river Tana. The man left 4 kids and 2 adopted idp kids. He was such a nice guy but mental illness took him. His cousin on seeing what happened drunk a 750 ml of vodka he has end stage alcoholism he spent 3 months in ICU and didn't even burry his cousin. He is now in total care. I have a man that I adopted his mum and he is in and out of ICU. He had diabetes, hesrt failure..his heart is 90 years old just from 25 years of allcoholism. He is has 90 lives. Every now and then the doctors would say this is the end and the mathafucker lives.

Alcoholism kills 200,000 Americans yearly.

I quit drinking 10 years ago. I drink once a year if that ..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 06:35:12 PM »
Change to 2 liters from literally