Author Topic: vooke explain: The Collective GEMA Push  (Read 15173 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: vooke explain: The Collective GEMA Push
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
I was about to type that the leasing charges for a mast are negligible especially the older ones
How much did Safaricom save by riding on Telkom property? How sure are you they never paid for them?
Safaricom got off with negligible to zero favors just like Equity
Negroes are self-hating. If it succeeds, it must have taken shortcuts is the thinking here. It don't matter if I can't see it. That is so Puakal-esque
Safaricom began as gov parastal if you will...gov owned 60% of it..with vodafone coming in with 40%...so in an essence it was parastal..owned by Telkom Kenya. It began as dept in Extelecom. They therefore piggybacked on Telkom and public property.

And for that...the gov got paid...kshs 50b...for it's 25% shareholding.

And now the gov remaining 35% shareholding..is worth nearly kshs 200B.

Tell me any other gov investment that has been profitable. Let not about taxes..where safcom is now giving gov nearly 30B annually.

Safcom has repaid the tax payers 100 times.

Omollo quit hating (safcom or equity); step back and being objective.

1. Mobile companies started rolling out their services in urban areas with Nairobi at the top. Is it true that it is that cheap to put up masts on private property in Nairobi? I do not agree. Not Mombasa either!

2. I think you are biased and not at all objective
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.