Author Topic: #indianstatecapture - Malema Response  (Read 960 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
#indianstatecapture - Malema Response
« on: June 27, 2018, 04:49:50 AM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: #indianstatecapture - Malema Response
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 08:44:15 PM »
You know, everyone makes this guy out to be some kinda nutjob but when you listen to him, he seems just to speak plainly, that's all. Like in this vid, he does not seem or sound like some crazy racist. Just a baafrika who has been around enough to be aware of his special plight in a world that worships the light complexion.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 09:16:23 PM »
You know, everyone makes this guy out to be some kinda nutjob but when you listen to him, he seems just to speak plainly, that's all. Like in this vid, he does not seem or sound like some crazy racist. Just a baafrika who has been around enough to be aware of his special plight in a world that worships the light complexion.

He is a demagogue.  Consumate dog whistler.  I find him scary and I am black.  The type that take the country down with them when shit hits the fan.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 11:02:33 PM »

He is a demagogue.  Consumate dog whistler.  I find him scary and I am black.  The type that take the country down with them when shit hits the fan.

Yup. Malema and the EFF are extremists who wants mzungu kicked out Zim-style.  The country be damned. After Zim most South Africans won't take the bait. So his EFF radicals are a fringe party - score a dismal 10% in the elections.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 02:18:49 AM »

Yup. Malema and the EFF are extremists who wants mzungu kicked out Zim-style.  The country be damned. After Zim most South Africans won't take the bait. So his EFF radicals are a fringe party - score a dismal 10% in the elections.

He has that Zim outlook.  The scary thing about SA is even the ANC casually talks of expropriation of land without compensation.  Their Negro is kind of out of touch with reality so his expectations are in the realm of fiction.  The problem is they fear the mzungu, so when that land grab fails, they will turn on the fellow Negro economic refugee and slaughter them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »
Eff scoring 10 percent against 120 years old anc party is pure political genius..malema is just advocating what is in anc constitution forcing anc to go on defense while he plays offense..opposition now has 42 percent and so in 30 years and will lose power to unified opposition

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »
I don't know much about it but my understanding is that they are targeting idle land, not all bazungu owned land. In SA 8% of the country owns 75-80% of the land. That needs correcting. Populism isn't the solution, of course, but something has to be done. They should follow Namibia's route.