Author Topic: More Omollo Voodoo  (Read 3089 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: More Omollo Voodoo
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 08:23:24 AM »
Imagine all this occurred despite efforts by dynasty operatives to stop it. Murathe had asked Central MPs not to attend.  :o

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Jubilee-MPs-front-Kenneth-as-Ruto-s-2022-number-two/1950946-4629358-10un7b3/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 09:50:38 AM »
It's more a warning that Ruto could proceed with his 2022 plans without Kenyatta.  You see Uhuru has allowed the drunkard Murathe who cannot win an MP seat to drive his political agenda - Murathe want to figure out how Uhuru can continue being president post 2022. That is a tough one for a rookie.
Pundit - what's happening? Ruto wants to send Uhuru to bed early using sleeping drought  :) This would be a Guinness masterstroke .

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 10:32:43 AM »
You have missed the point.

Pundit has been denying that there is is no war between Uhuru and Ruto. He has called any suggestions of the same as voodoo and specifically Omollo's voodoo. I posted proof of the ongoing open and bloody warfare between the two. I posted the images of Ruto's Svengali saying it as Ruto asked him to.

That said, Ruto is dreaming. The planned vote to impeach Uhuru (incase he goes ahead with the referendum plans) will backfire. Kenya's history is full of persons who have had two thirds plus MPs in their hip pockets. I have listed Mboya and JM. But I left out Charles Njonjo who at one time practically had ALL ministers except Biwott, in his pocket. He controlled parliament and owned The Boer Run Special Branch. In effect he had choked information from reaching Moi.

Yet he made one blunder and that is: In Africa you can not use democratic means like vote of no confidence to remove a despot. You can't use the courts and you really can't ask him to leave. It simply doesn't work.

So Ruto's games are just games. He will lose money. If Uhuru wants the referendum he will get it and Ruto's MPs will vote for or against it. Uhuru has the numbers and will unleash the oppressive and coercive instruments of the one thing he controls and Ruto does not.

Just for the record: I am not impressed. If I thought Ruto was a smooth operator, his sending Svengali has dissuaded me. When you are deputy president and the president is canning you daily, as long as he does not fire you unanyamza and praise him. Ask Moi how many times Kenyatta landed his bakora. The old geezer was a drunkard and Moi was a teetotaler. Imagine being forced to drink whisky? You can't know because you are a drinking woman.

Even the pugnacious Omollo's impressed.

The Truth Could Set You Free . . . in a shorter amount of time
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2018, 11:02:52 AM »
Uhuru and Ruto are not fighting - this is more seizing each other post hand-shake. This is more a cold war than open war. This is USSR versus US. Proxy war. Some few Uhuru folks (mostly civil servants who'd be orphaned if Ruto wins) think they can leverage Raila handshake to

Pundit has been denying that there is is no war between Uhuru and Ruto. He has called any suggestions of the same as voodoo and specifically Omollo's voodoo. I posted proof of the ongoing open and bloody warfare between the two. I posted the images of Ruto's Svengali saying it as Ruto asked him to.

That said, Ruto is dreaming. The planned vote to impeach Uhuru (incase he goes ahead with the referendum plans) will backfire. Kenya's history is full of persons who have had two thirds plus MPs in their hip pockets. I have listed Mboya and JM. But I left out Charles Njonjo who at one time practically had ALL ministers except Biwott, in his pocket. He controlled parliament and owned The Boer Run Special Branch. In effect he had choked information from reaching Moi.

Yet he made one blunder and that is: In Africa you can not use democratic means like vote of no confidence to remove a despot. You can't use the courts and you really can't ask him to leave. It simply doesn't work.

So Ruto's games are just games. He will lose money. If Uhuru wants the referendum he will get it and Ruto's MPs will vote for or against it. Uhuru has the numbers and will unleash the oppressive and coercive instruments of the one thing he controls and Ruto does not.

Just for the record: I am not impressed. If I thought Ruto was a smooth operator, his sending Svengali has dissuaded me. When you are deputy president and the president is canning you daily, as long as he does not fire you unanyamza and praise him. Ask Moi how many times Kenyatta landed his bakora. The old geezer was a drunkard and Moi was a teetotaler. Imagine being forced to drink whisky? You can't know because you are a drinking woman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »
Did you expect mortars and shells?

That, Pundit, will be your Political Lesson Number 2:

1. Most political wars are not fought with mortars and shells

Repeat that 100 times.

2. Political wars in Kenya are fought through proxies sometimes called Dogs who are controlled by the Puppet Masters sometimes called "Dog Owners".

Repeat that 200 times.

Lastly a comment: What you describe below Pundit is THE war. What you call the "cold war" is the war.
Uhuru and Ruto are not fighting - this is more seizing each other post hand-shake. This is more a cold war than open war. This is USSR versus US. Proxy war. Some few Uhuru folks (mostly civil servants who'd be orphaned if Ruto wins) think they can leverage Raila handshake to
Pundit waiting for this:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 11:18:28 AM »
I of course disagree. Politics is more "war" everday but the day Uhuru stick is neck out - then they will be war with Ruto.This is nothing new. btw 2013-2014 - Ruto was facing the same war from Iringo, Nancy & group - who were still fighting post 2013 elections- obviously there eventually lost. The same case here is playing out. In gov..there is daily war on power & money...and whoever knows how to fight this war..like Ruto..wins.
Did you expect mortars and shells?

That, Pundit, will be your Political Lesson Number 2:

1. Most political wars are not fought with mortars and shells

Repeat that 100 times.

2. Political wars in Kenya are fought through proxies sometimes called Dogs who are controlled by the Puppet Masters sometimes called "Dog Owners".

Repeat that 200 times.

Lastly a comment: What you describe below Pundit is THE war. What you call the "cold war" is the war.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2018, 11:24:08 AM »
Uhuru has his neck out. I have not verified but didn't Robina say Murage urged MPs not to attend?

You are falling for that old trick: "Napoleon is good but his dogs are bad". Dogs are sent. When they bark they are sent and when they wag their tails they are acting on orders.

Ruto is only sending indirect barbs but using his proteges to pour venom. Likewise Uhuru is sending indirect barbs like volunteering Ruto to be second in the LSA (Lifestyle Audit).

When Moi went after Njonjo he simply whined about some traitor and the rest went like clock work.

I of course disagree. Politics is more "war" everday but the day Uhuru stick is neck out - then they will be war.This is nothing new. btw 2013-2014 - Ruto was facing the same war from Iringo, Nancy & group - who were still fighting post 2013 elections- obviously there eventually lost. The same case here is playing out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2018, 11:28:06 AM »
Murathe is Uhuru's bag carrier in Jubilee party HQ - but if Uhuru wanted to start a real war with Ruto - he'd go politicians - not civil servants & busybodies. Let him unleash Moses Kurias of politics and we will get it. Right now they only have Wambugu Ngunjiri & well Mutua of Machakos - who is now dealing with bigger issues.
Uhuru has his neck out. I have not verified but didn't Robina say Murage urged MPs not to attend?

You are falling for that old trick: "Napoleon is good but his dogs are bad". Dogs are sent. When they bark they are sent and when they wag their tails they are acting on orders.

Ruto is only sending indirect barbs but using his proteges to pour venom. Likewise Uhuru is sending indirect barbs like volunteering Ruto to be second in the LSA (Lifestyle Audit).

When Moi went after Njonjo he simply whined about some traitor and the rest went like clock work.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2018, 11:42:33 AM »
You are slowly but surely getting to what I tried to tell you at the beginning. The question is WHY?

Is it so hard for him to tell Moses Kuria and Ichungwa to bite Ruto? Have they rebelled against their master?

Those people are acting under orders. It is not because Ruto has given them money, which he has. It is because their instructions are to be exceedingly nice to Ruto.

It is not because they are against Raila. Not a chance. Kuria owes his position to Mama Ngina and remember the MP he took over from met an early and sudden death.
Murathe is Uhuru's bag carrier in Jubilee party HQ - but if Uhuru wanted to start a real war with Ruto - he'd go politicians - not civil servants & busybodies. Let him unleash Moses Kurias of politics and we will get it. Right now they only have Wambugu Ngunjiri & well Mutua of Machakos - who is now dealing with bigger issues.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2018, 12:07:13 PM »
In short - Uhuru is not fighting Ruto - he is just seizing him.
You are slowly but surely getting to what I tried to tell you at the beginning. The question is WHY?

Is it so hard for him to tell Moses Kuria and Ichungwa to bite Ruto? Have they rebelled against their master?

Those people are acting under orders. It is not because Ruto has given them money, which he has. It is because their instructions are to be exceedingly nice to Ruto.

It is not because they are against Raila. Not a chance. Kuria owes his position to Mama Ngina and remember the MP he took over from met an early and sudden death.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 12:12:22 PM »
No, I'm not a drinking woman.  :)

There are important differences between Ruto and especially Njonjo but also Tom Mboya and JM:

-Jomo was senile and was bound to drop dead soon.
-Jomo had absolute power and could get away with anything including assassinations.
-Jomo could fire the VP.
-None of these men was VP.

In short these men were mere ministers scheming to dethrone the constitutional heir apparent. Ruto is the heir apparent. The MKM or Raila fits their place better. Ruto is the 70s Moi and calls the incompetent boss Mheshimiwa Rais at every opportunity. Murathe is the one who will need a Njonjo deal after 2022.

Just for the record: I am not impressed. If I thought Ruto was a smooth operator, his sending Svengali has dissuaded me. When you are deputy president and the president is canning you daily, as long as he does not fire you unanyamza and praise him. Ask Moi how many times Kenyatta landed his bakora. The old geezer was a drunkard and Moi was a teetotaler. Imagine being forced to drink whisky? You can't know because you are a drinking woman.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2018, 12:51:22 PM »
No, I'm not a drinking woman.  :)

There are important differences between Ruto and especially Njonjo but also Tom Mboya and JM:

-Jomo was senile and was bound to drop dead soon.
-Jomo had absolute power and could get away with anything including assassinations.
-Jomo could fire the VP.
-None of these men was VP.

In short these men were mere ministers scheming to dethrone the constitutional heir apparent. Ruto is the heir apparent. The MKM or Raila fits their place better. Ruto is the 70s Moi and calls the incompetent boss Mheshimiwa Rais at every opportunity. Murathe is the one who will need a Njonjo deal after 2022.