Author Topic: More Omollo Voodoo  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
More Omollo Voodoo
« on: June 24, 2018, 01:42:06 PM »
Beware as you read this story: It is Omollo's voodoo. He has procured it and above all he is the one engineering the alleged (untrue) split between Uhuru and Ruto. It is part of his plan to assassinate Ruto.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-union-in-trouble-as-allies-now-spar-publicly/1064-4627992-usgltk/index.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: More Omollo Voodoo
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
Were you the brain child behind this Omollo? If so- brilliant.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
There is a fella here who thinks so.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »
storm in the tea cup.Chance for Ruto to teach a few washed up gema busy bodies real politik.This is more cold war post nasa collapse as nasa are shared.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 02:33:14 PM »
Political stuff like this are usually common knowledge before newspapers print them.  Pundit's entire political punditry was based on this and that is why he had to hang on to it long after it was not even news for political neophytes.  Pundit now has to find theory to convince admirers like Robina how Ruto will capture the presidency without breaking a sweat.  Ruto the Shaka of Kalenjin conquering all the Kenyan tribes with bows and arrows all the way to the state house Nairobi was the most hilarious theory that Pundit has ever advanced here so far but I am not holding my breath. I think more natty theories are coming.  The two bombs going off in Ethiopia  and Zimbabwe may give him ideas. 

There is a fella here who thinks so.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 02:40:12 PM »
If Ruto wants to stay around long enough to fight for the presidency, he should embrace the handshake and find out how he can contribute. If he continues to fight it imagining he is fighting Raila, he is in effect fighting interests far too powerful for him to take on even if he had 200 lifetimes.

That is all I can say.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 02:41:27 PM »
OK prof of politics, explain to us laymen how the collapse of nasa is weakening jubilee. I do not think Robina will swallow that sick logic.  Let me tell you whats going to happen next, the so called Mt. Kenya support is going to collapse on by one like that standard one subtraction song- "Ten green bottles standing on the wall".

storm in the tea cup.Chance for Ruto to teach a few washed up gema busy bodies real politik.This is more cold war post nasa collapse as nasa are shared.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 02:48:51 PM »

I do not see how Ruto fits into the handshake. Raila may have room for him but I do not think MKM has room for him. Ruto's rift with MKM is irreparable because its based on money and power unless Ruto is ready to give up is ambition for power and half or more of his monetary empire.  Ruto has to make the offer that Njonjo made to Moi to let him be for them to let him be. I do not think that Ruto is going to do that and therefore they have to fight it out.

If Ruto wants to stay around long enough to fight for the presidency, he should embrace the handshake and find out how he can contribute. If he continues to fight it imagining he is fighting Raila, he is in effect fighting interests far too powerful for him to take on even if he had 200 lifetimes.

That is all I can say.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 03:04:40 PM »
The problem for Pundit is that he is a light weight when it comes to history and bases his punditry on cheap bar talk.

MKM / GEMA has now close to 70 years of experience in manipulation and dumping of politicians. They have established a firm base upon which they build their alliances.

Ruto should have asked himself why Mama Ngina and later Uhuru went to see Moi, if indeed it is Ruto who is the King of Rift Valley.

I do not see how Ruto fits into the handshake. Raila may have room for him but I do not think MKM has room for him. Ruto's rift with MKM is irreparable because its based on money and power unless Ruto is ready to give up is ambition for power and half or more of his monetary empire.  Ruto has to make the offer that Njonjo made to Moi to let him be for them to let him be. I do not think that Ruto is going to do that and therefore they have to fight it out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 03:09:30 PM »
It simple.Uhuru is trying to leverage his handshake with Raila but he discovered Ruto already bought half of Raila stake.Therefore there is equilbrium and the water is going to settle.I doubt we will see any war but panic as the reality of Ruto pork become inevitable ..just few scared Uhuru orphans who are hoping uhuru can rule indefinitely..or at least extend his term.The same inept folks who wanted madvd to inherit Kibaki abd formed a party for maDVD.
OK prof of politics, explain to us laymen how the collapse of nasa is weakening jubilee. I do not think Robina will swallow that sick logic.  Let me tell you whats going to happen next, the so called Mt. Kenya support is going to collapse on by one like that standard one subtraction song- "Ten green bottles standing on the wall".

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 03:35:11 PM »
Is that what you guys are selling the Kalenjin populace?  How long do you really think they are going to buy that.  This is an elevator from the top floor to the ground floor my friend.

It simple.Uhuru is trying to leverage his handshake with Raila but he discovered Ruto already bought half of Raila stake.Therefore there is equilbrium and the water is going to settle.I doubt we will see any war but panic as the reality of Ruto pork become inevitable ..just few scared Uhuru orphans who are hoping uhuru can rule indefinitely..or at least extend his term.The same inept folks who wanted madvd to inherit Kibaki abd formed a party for maDVD.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 04:20:48 PM »
I am just a dipassionate Pundit.Nobody has moved Rv cheese.Let Uhuru try that and hell understand.This is more cold war or seizing each other post Raila kenya
Is that what you guys are selling the Kalenjin populace?  How long do you really think they are going to buy that.  This is an elevator from the top floor to the ground floor my friend.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 05:14:04 PM »
I would believe there is real war if Ruto CSs were fired. Kina Rotich, Chelugui, etc. Or Boinett or some parastatal chiefs. But this one is just cold war, and Ruto is playing well so far. Callling Uhuru Mheshimiwa Rais and preaching Big Four. 2001-2 Kanu had more intrigues... with Kanu A,  B and Raila.

I just think the intrigues have started too early. Uhuru should mind his legacy more than the affairs of the MKM hyenas and vultures...  and focus on the Big Four instead of starting a civil war.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 06:31:07 PM »
Ruto has n0t earned or reached the level where it is either him or his followers.

The reason I concluded they want him gone is exactly the failure to target his followers. A guy like Raila ( apart from the events when he was arriving from US and Uhuru targeted him directly) is never targeted directly. That would be reckless and completely self defeating. Because if you succeed and get a bullet through, the country erupts and you may lose your position in the ensuing disorder.

So you target his supporters for maximum beating (without killing any deliberately).

In the case of Ruto, there is no teargas but the fire is directed at him. What is called hostile and sustained direct fire or sustained hostile fire ...

The intrigues have started early because the campaigns started way too early.

I would believe there is real war if Ruto CSs were fired. Kina Rotich, Chelugui, etc. Or Boinett or some parastatal chiefs. But this one is just cold war, and Ruto is playing well so far. Callling Uhuru Mheshimiwa Rais and preaching Big Four. 2001-2 Kanu had more intrigues... with Kanu A,  B and Raila.

I just think the intrigues have started too early. Uhuru should mind his legacy more than the affairs of the MKM hyenas and vultures...  and focus on the Big Four instead of starting a civil war.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 10:10:59 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 10:13:36 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2018, 08:01:09 AM »
Pundit - what's happening? Ruto wants to send Uhuru to bed early using sleeping drought  :) This would be a Guinness masterstroke .

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2018, 08:07:29 AM »
Even the pugnacious Omollo's impressed.

The Truth Could Set You Free . . . in a shorter amount of time