Author Topic: Ruto’s allies want Uhuru family audit  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto’s allies want Uhuru family audit
« on: June 18, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
Ruto should stop panicking. He cannot go down here alone. Uhuru and family have looted a tenfold of what Ruto has since 2013. Uhuru cannot point a finger at Ruto while the other 4 fingers point at him. Alone SGR makes Ruto#s loot look like a tip for a waiter.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/18/rutos-allies-want-uhuru-family-audit_c1774110

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto’s allies want Uhuru family audit
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:33:52 AM »
Most of these Ruto "made" during Moi era - Weston, Amaco, Residential flats in Rongai & Jogoo road - this was during Ruto big break around 2001 when he was allocated Ngong forest &other lands  that he flipped to Kenya Pipeline or charged to banks & defaulted on the loans. Moi era looting happen in 92, 96 and 2001 - every time Moi & his folks sensed they were about to lose power - they opened the vaults for looting.

I guess the new "investments" - are the hotels & lands purchases. Under NARA - not much was heard - except perhaps rumored investment in Buzeki?

I think Uhuru is not targetting Ruto - rather targeting the middle tier which include lots of Ruto allies - and of course his own.

Ruto should stop panicking. He cannot go down here alone. Uhuru and family have looted a tenfold of what Ruto has since 2013. Uhuru cannot point a finger at Ruto while the other 4 fingers point at him. Alone SGR makes Ruto#s loot look like a tip for a waiter.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/18/rutos-allies-want-uhuru-family-audit_c1774110

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 01:06:18 PM »
Ruto has made most of his loot after 2013. Before he was just one of the many multi-millionaires in Kenya. Now he is a multi-billionaire would catapualt to a US$ billionaire if he lands in SH in 2022. The money he made in the Moi error was just start capital.

It is good that you even confirm here that Uhuru's kelele against corruption is just PR. If he cannot go after himself, Kenyatta family and his deputy then he should just shut up on this topic.

Most of these Ruto "made" during Moi era - Weston, Amaco, Residential flats in Rongai & Jogoo road - this was during Ruto big break around 2001 when he was allocated Ngong forest &other lands  that he flipped to Kenya Pipeline or charged to banks & defaulted on the loans. Moi era looting happen in 92, 96 and 2001 - every time Moi & his folks sensed they were about to lose power - they opened the vaults for looting.

I guess the new "investments" - are the hotels & lands purchases. Under NARA - not much was heard - except perhaps rumored investment in Buzeki?

I think Uhuru is not targetting Ruto - rather targeting the middle tier which include lots of Ruto allies - and of course his own.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
Uhuru has a year to make or break his legacy..right now he needs to go the whole hog..uhuru can be harsh. I think he must be getting a lot of pressure from him minders and his wife to do something and stop this looting..if uhuri doesn't do anything he may be the first president that serves time in jail

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
Yeah anti-corruption is big blight on an otherwise trans-formative regime. I think he'll do it. Make corruption a privilege for very few who are too sophisticated to be caught like western world does- not a free-for-all.
Uhuru has a year to make or break his legacy..right now he needs to go the whole hog..uhuru can be harsh. I think he must be getting a lot of pressure from him minders and his wife to do something and stop this looting..if uhuri doesn't do anything he may be the first president that serves time in jail

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 01:45:11 PM »
He has to win or be will spend years on court or jail..our generation is not going to stomach this nonsense

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »
Ouru is responsible for the corruption which took place on his watch between 2013 to present time and there is no way he can win that war by sacrificing the little guys preserving, himself and even campaigning for Ruto to succeed him as Pundit seems to suggest. If that was possible, Ouru would have fought corruption and even campaigned against it in his first term. If Ouru is going to fight corruption in his 2nd term and preserve his legacy, he has to sacrifice Ruto and renege on the promise to support Ruto for 2nd term.  I think Ouru has already made that decision and is at peace with it. Ruto knows it and he is trying to survive the storm.  I personally do not see how Ruto  can survive that storm and still become president but I have been wrong before.

Yeah anti-corruption is big blight on an otherwise trans-formative regime. I think he'll do it. Make corruption a privilege for very few who are too sophisticated to be caught like western world does- not a free-for-all.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »
Uhuru cannot nail Ruto without him nailing himself. Ruto has only looted a tenth of what Uhuru and Kenyatta fa,ily have made since 2013. So Ruto is not as bad as he is potraited to be since Uhuru is actually the bigger thief. Uhuru cannot fight corruption even in the middle level as these are the people they use for grand corruption. If you cannot jail Josephine Kabura how can you jail Ruto?

Ouru is responsible for the corruption which took place on his watch between 2013 to present time and there is no way he can win that war by sacrificing the little guys preserving, himself and even campaigning for Ruto to succeed him as Pundit seems to suggest. If that was possible, Ouru would have fought corruption and even campaigned against it in his first term. If Ouru is going to fight corruption in his 2nd term and preserve his legacy, he has to sacrifice Ruto and renege on the promise to support Ruto for 2nd term.  I think Ouru has already made that decision and is at peace with it. Ruto knows it and he is trying to survive the storm.  I personally do not see how Ruto  can survive that storm and still become president but I have been wrong before.