Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31728 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2018, 12:15:11 AM »
You are looking at lagging indicators while we are looking at leading indicators.

The GEMA men were brutal on Raila. Basically they told him to fix ODM and NASA first. And these are the same people who have reportedly deserted Ruto??

Funny... so many ODM members have crossed over to Ruto during Handshake - yet zero Jubilee members have gone to Raila.

As Raila & Ruto shadow box - Gema respond to Raila - and tell him to keep off Jubilee/
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/17/stop-attacking-ruto-jubilee-leaders-tell-bad-mannered-raila_c1774105
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2018, 12:18:33 AM »
Your description of Ruto is accurate and that is the reason why everything will be done to make sure he does not make it anywhere near the state house.

I like a Ruto but to be honest, his claim to fame is restoring Kanu era plunder that his community so badly missed after a decade break from power. Ruto is no visionary of any sort,and if he is, he is yet to prove it. It seems to me that all he is interested in is State House

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2018, 07:39:22 AM »
You man is doing so well he having his second crisis meeting in mombasa in a month; NASA died; ODM is dying; And man is neither in opposition or gov. What a dilemma. Meanwhile Ruto is adding and adding more support to his base...
You are looking at lagging indicators while we are looking at leading indicators.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:21 AM »
Trojan horse 1 worked because with Luo-only NDP Raila could only gain.  Trojan 2 is a disaster as the fickle swing regions in ODM are also free to  swing... right into Ruto's corner. Kichwa is undistracted by these minor details of the ODM immolation - as he focuses fulltime on the Uhuru-Ruto "all out war" :)

You man is doing so well he having his second crisis meeting in mombasa in a month; NASA died; ODM is dying; And man is neither in opposition or gov. What a dilemma. Meanwhile Ruto is adding and adding more support to his base...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2018, 10:44:28 AM »
Trojan horse really only worked because senile Moi mishandled his succession leading to a rebellion. Either way KANU was going to implode because Moi had promised so many people they would succeed him only to fish Uhuru from nowhere leading to Raila big break in Politics.Now for Raila to implode Jubilee - which already has a presidential candidates - perhaps he can play around with Ruto's deputy - which really won't work.

Anyway Raila gameplan is to entice Uhuru with constitutional change that would allow him to continue as PM. However even if that was to happen Uhuru would rather do Medved-Putin with Ruto than Raila.

Raila game is like a book pple have read back to back. He has no tricks people cannot read. His game is over. The sooner he retires the better for Kichwa.

Trojan horse 1 worked because with Luo-only NDP Raila could only gain.  Trojan 2 is a disaster as the fickle swing regions in ODM are also free to  swing... right into Ruto's corner. Kichwa is undistracted by these minor details of the ODM immolation - as he focuses fulltime on the Uhuru-Ruto "all out war" :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2018, 06:01:34 PM »
He knows Kenyans won't accept to prolong the Kenyatta  reign.  Uhuru himself has opposed referendum. The idea is just to drive a wedge in Jubilee.  Sadly for him Ruto long did his homework and lined up GEMA allies. Amazingly it's ODM holding crisis meetings not Jubilee.

The other open card is to up the "Ruto ni mwizi"  chorus. I'm told Loudmouth Luos are having a field day with this: chanting anti-Ruto slogans at every town- and village baraza. That Ruto owns a company called Ol-Tororei - which means Liwe Liwalo in Kalenjin  :D. Apparently this company is ACME, Inc - supplying GoK with everything - pens,  tissue,  teabags,  name it... at hefty prices of course. This enables Ruto to buy helicopters and bribe supporters.

Ergo Ruto is a thief who cannot be trusted. We must wait for Raila to annoint the next PORK... to rescue us from Big Bad Ruto.

Trojan horse really only worked because senile Moi mishandled his succession leading to a rebellion. Either way KANU was going to implode because Moi had promised so many people they would succeed him only to fish Uhuru from nowhere leading to Raila big break in Politics.Now for Raila to implode Jubilee - which already has a presidential candidates - perhaps he can play around with Ruto's deputy - which really won't work.

Anyway Raila gameplan is to entice Uhuru with constitutional change that would allow him to continue as PM. However even if that was to happen Uhuru would rather do Medved-Putin with Ruto than Raila.

Raila game is like a book pple have read back to back. He has no tricks people cannot read. His game is over. The sooner he retires the better for Kichwa.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2018, 06:47:07 PM »
Robina, For every Gema ally Ruto has, there are several Gema politicians who are ready, eager and willing to replace them as soon as they get the signal from Ouru.  If Ouru sends a strong signal today  that he is no longer backing Ruto, then those Ruto allies in central will start melting like ice out of refrigerator. Once Ruto loses, central, he is done-cooked and you can pork him with a fork. Ruto needs Ouru solidly behind him 100%. Ouru is toying with him like a cat and then one day, when he gets the clearance from NIS, Bam!!.

He knows Kenyans won't accept to prolong the Kenyatta  reign.  Uhuru himself has opposed referendum. The idea is just to drive a wedge in Jubilee.  Sadly for him Ruto long did his homework and lined up GEMA allies. Amazingly it's ODM holding crisis meetings not Jubilee.

The other open card is to up the "Ruto ni mwizi"  chorus. I'm told Loudmouth Luos are having a field day with this: chanting anti-Ruto slogans at every town- and village baraza. That Ruto owns a company called Ol-Tororei - which means Liwe Liwalo in Kalenjin  :D. Apparently this company is ACME, Inc - supplying GoK with everything - pens,  tissue,  teabags,  name it... at hefty prices of course. This enables Ruto to buy helicopters and bribe supporters.

Ergo Ruto is a thief who cannot be trusted. We must wait for Raila to annoint the next PORK... to rescue us from Big Bad Ruto.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2018, 07:16:18 PM »
I saw a video of Raila about a character fond of kutangatanga.  If I didn't know any better, I would have thought Raila and kamwana are reading from the same script.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2018, 07:24:24 PM »
 :D :D :D I think Uhuru is toying with Raila... as Ruto sharpens the knife.

Seriously I think you're wrong. With most non-GEMA in his corner Ruto does not need Uhuru/GEMA 100% to win.  Uhuru's non-committal ambivalence is good enough. The rest about what Uhuru will do or not - do anti-Ruto rounds,  etc - is pure conjecture.

Robina, For every Gema ally Ruto has, there are several Gema politicians who are ready, eager and willing to replace them as soon as they get the signal from Ouru.  If Ouru sends a strong signal today  that he is no longer backing Ruto, then those Ruto allies in central will start melting like ice out of refrigerator. Once Ruto loses, central, he is done-cooked and you can pork him with a fork. Ruto needs Ouru solidly behind him 100%. Ouru is toying with him like a cat and then one day, when he gets the clearance from NIS, Bam!!.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2018, 09:01:58 PM »
I saw a video of Raila about a character fond of kutangatanga.  If I didn't know any better, I would have thought Raila and kamwana are reading from the same script.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »
Robina,  Ruto cannot survive the corruption war. The minute ouru opened up war on corruption Ruto was finished.  Whatever life or activity  you see in Ruto to day is the proverbial kick of a dying horse.

Ouru is not out of danger either since Ruto may decide to go down with him.  Even Raila if not careful may come down with them if he is not careful. He needs to stay away and let Ouru and Ruto slag this out between themselves.

The corruption, the fake consumer products, the poverty, the high unemployment and the high cost of living is making Kenya an unbearable place to live in for very many people across the tribal lines.  Something will have to give. Wait until the political rallies begin and you will see how violent the campaigns are going to be this time around.  There will be riots like you have never seen before.

:D :D :D I think Uhuru is toying with Raila... as Ruto sharpens the knife.

Seriously I think you're wrong. With most non-GEMA in his corner Ruto does not need Uhuru/GEMA 100% to win.  Uhuru's non-committal ambivalence is good enough. The rest about what Uhuru will do or not - do anti-Ruto rounds,  etc - is pure conjecture.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2018, 07:29:39 AM »
Uhuru will not fight corruption seriously cause he's corrupt and his extended family is also very corrupt. If kinyua is the one influencing NYS payments to uhuru's uncle firm, doesn't that show uhuru is actually the problem. Also I'd imagine Ruto also has files on uhuru that he can also unleash. Corruption starts with budgeting where uhuru is involved. Nobody is scared of uhuru in central anymore and his influence is waning. Maybe I hang around the wrong gemas but of late everyone is worried about the economy and lack of dynamism. The likes of Governor for Laikipia might surprise some people and become very influential in mount kenya region.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2018, 01:18:47 AM »
This is what Kichwa et al are saying : it's a war against Ruto, not corruption. What they don't say is how Ruto would not hit back. The man is cunning and entrenched in GoK, Parliament, the counties, etc. Looking at the strong allies Ruto has in Central alone tells me Uhuru is not at war with Ruto. It's more like stepping aside or going lukewarm with fake hurdles to create the impression Ruto is an outsider.

The only significant event og the Handshake is the sudden death of ODM. I hear half the members didn't show up for the crisis retreat.

Uhuru will not fight corruption seriously cause he's corrupt and his extended family is also very corrupt. If kinyua is the one influencing NYS payments to uhuru's uncle firm, doesn't that show uhuru is actually the problem. Also I'd imagine Ruto also has files on uhuru that he can also unleash. Corruption starts with budgeting where uhuru is involved. Nobody is scared of uhuru in central anymore and his influence is waning. Maybe I hang around the wrong gemas but of late everyone is worried about the economy and lack of dynamism. The likes of Governor for Laikipia might surprise some people and become very influential in mount kenya region.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2018, 01:51:26 AM »
Robina. What is Ruto going to fight Ouru with. MKM is holding all the important organs of the government. Forget about politicians at the coast. Think people. Those politicians you talk about will be rendered useless when rallies begin because they will be boooed down and will not be able to sell Ruto. Once Ruto loses Ouru, Ruto is done.

This is what Kichwa et al are saying : it's a war against Ruto, not corruption. What they don't say is how Ruto would not hit back. The man is cunning and entrenched in GoK, Parliament, the counties, etc. Looking at the strong allies Ruto has in Central alone tells me Uhuru is not at war with Ruto. It's more like stepping aside or going lukewarm with fake hurdles to create the impression Ruto is an outsider.

The only significant event og the Handshake is the sudden death of ODM. I hear half the members didn't show up for the crisis retreat.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2018, 03:11:33 AM »
I think you mean the security or judicial organs - NIS,  DCI, DPP,  AG,  etc.  Ruto being DPORK has eyes and ears all over too. The IG and many cops for instance. Also Ruto has the Majority Leaders in both chambers and the Senate Speaker. Many strategic allies. Uhuru's complicity in corruption makes this a political fight which is where the many allies come in. You can already see how it's all playing out in Parliament, the and media and the streets.

I don't know what you mean that Ruto's GEMA allies will be booed or cowed. One,  Uhuru is not openly hostile to Ruto, it's more of a cold war. His real intentions remain to be seen. Two,  Ruto has a big non-GEMA alliance backing him which would defy Uhuru. The ODM stampede is a very strong pointer of this. It's amazing that you dismiss it. Uhuru abandoning Ruto would be seen as dynasty vs the outsider and the Ruto campaign  would not collapse.

I don't put it beyond Uhuru and GEMA to hatch vicious machinations but I don't sense it in the works nor underrate Ruto.

Robina. What is Ruto going to fight Ouru with. MKM is holding all the important organs of the government. Forget about politicians at the coast. Think people. Those politicians you talk about will be rendered useless when rallies begin because they will be boooed down and will not be able to sell Ruto. Once Ruto loses Ouru, Ruto is done.

The only significant event of the Handshake is the sudden death of ODM. I hear half the members didn't show up for the crisis retreat.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2018, 05:29:54 AM »
Ruto will have to overthrow the government to win this war.

I think you mean the security or judicial organs - NIS,  DCI, DPP,  AG,  etc.  Ruto being DPORK has eyes and ears all over too. The IG and many cops for instance. Also Ruto has the Majority Leaders in both chambers and the Senate Speaker. Many strategic allies. Uhuru's complicity in corruption makes this a political fight which is where the many allies come in. You can already see how it's all playing out in Parliament, the and media and the streets.

I don't know what you mean that Ruto's GEMA allies will be booed or cowed. One,  Uhuru is not openly hostile to Ruto, it's more of a cold war. His real intentions remain to be seen. Two,  Ruto has a big non-GEMA alliance backing him which would defy Uhuru. The ODM stampede is a very strong pointer of this. It's amazing that you dismiss it. Uhuru abandoning Ruto would be seen as dynasty vs the outsider and the Ruto campaign  would not collapse.

I don't put it beyond Uhuru and GEMA to hatch vicious machinations but I don't sense it in the works nor underrate Ruto.

The only significant event of the Handshake is the sudden death of ODM. I hear half the members didn't show up for the crisis retreat.

• Enigma
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2018, 05:46:12 AM »

:D  Which demonstrable alliance is this?  I'd be genuinely shocked if any Kenyans outside Kalenjinland will put their lives on the line for Ruto against the government.  Baba remains the only guy I have seen who transcends ethnicity like that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2018, 07:25:19 AM »
This thread boils down to speculation about whether Uhunye is for/against Ruto
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »
Kichwa and bitmask - iko sida ODM.  As the Ruto non-GEMA alliance expands. Already they are sticking out their necks for Ruto in face of party "discipline". Suleiman Dori is to be stripped of the Coast Parliamentary Group leadership.

ODM threatens action on members who boycotted PG
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-threatens-action-on-members-who-boycotted-Raila-meeting/3126390-4619634-rx3g3j/index.html

Very funny - they are working with Ruto in the spirit of the Handshake :D

• Enigma
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2018, 11:39:37 AM »
Kichwa and bitmask - iko sida ODM.  As the Ruto non-GEMA alliance expands. Already they are sticking out their necks for Ruto in face of party "discipline". Suleiman Dori is to be stripped of the Coast Parliamentary Group leadership.

ODM threatens action on members who boycotted PG
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-threatens-action-on-members-who-boycotted-Raila-meeting/3126390-4619634-rx3g3j/index.html

Very funny - they are working with Ruto in the spirit of the Handshake :D

Harriet Tubman