Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31783 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2018, 07:09:52 PM »
From what I can read you are the one banking on voodoo and so is your master. To believe that one can launch a campaign 5 years before elections and win is a joke voodoo

Since you did not get the example of Solomon Berewa perhaps you can draw lessons from Hillary Clinton?

Ohoo please - keep your voodoo to yourself.
Ruto has my sympathies. Ask KM. He and I clashed when I stated that Raila was being screwed by Kibaki believing he would be given the presidency. We told them but they wouldn't believe. When the rock hit the head they rightly didn't see it coming. Now it is your turn brother Pundit.

Note that before the Kalenjin-Kikuyu alliance, there was the Luo-Kikuyu alliance. That is the alliance that tamed Moi. Moi knew about it and feared it all his 24 years.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2018, 07:14:33 PM »
1st heard of WSR positive HIV status when he was in 2008.

Yeah, I did hear something like that but thought it is PHD (Pull Him Down) tactics. I doubt HIV/ AIDS will play any role unless they spike his meds. My information is he was well done by the end of the campaign. They called it The Wamalwa Option. Perhaps AIDS will be the story to pass.

Poor man. He must slow down, take a deep breath and try to be invisible. He might just have a chance.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2018, 11:45:54 PM »
He has to slow down at some point. You cannot sustain that randarandaring for four years without even an opponent breathing down your neck. Its like running around with a soccer ball in a world class soccer field by yourself scoring from one goal and then another goal unchallenged but claiming that your are already playing the next world cup. It has to take toll on body and pockets at a certain point.

1st heard of WSR positive HIV status when he was in 2008.

Yeah, I did hear something like that but thought it is PHD (Pull Him Down) tactics. I doubt HIV/ AIDS will play any role unless they spike his meds. My information is he was well done by the end of the campaign. They called it The Wamalwa Option. Perhaps AIDS will be the story to pass.

Poor man. He must slow down, take a deep breath and try to be invisible. He might just have a chance.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2018, 01:17:43 AM »
stop hating on hiv positive people. right now an hiv+ person can live as long a life as that of a negative  individual.
As far as ruto campaign for 2022 is concerned, i think he is playing his cards right. He is going for the low hanging fruits first. He is using his position to dole out development projects to regions he wants to wrestle from odm without seeming to be campaigning. He is also making many political friends a long the way. i think the only impediment to his coronation is if uhuru abandons and starts fighting him. You can never win against a government rigging machine.

i still believe that the handshake was and is meant to cripple raila politically.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2018, 04:28:54 AM »
The big debate is why would it be in ouru's interest to support Ruto for president.  I see none at all.

stop hating on hiv positive people. right now an hiv+ person can live as long a life as that of a negative  individual.
As far as ruto campaign for 2022 is concerned, i think he is playing his cards right. He is going for the low hanging fruits first. He is using his position to dole out development projects to regions he wants to wrestle from odm without seeming to be campaigning. He is also making many political friends a long the way. i think the only impediment to his coronation is if uhuru abandons and starts fighting him. You can never win against a government rigging machine.

i still believe that the handshake was and is meant to cripple raila politically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »
Subliminal message is clear - Ruto is burying ODM alive and you want him to stop. I don't see that happening. Ruto has never stopped campaigning ever since he got into politics. You saw in pre 2013; post 2013 and now - That is how a son of a peasant has rose to power while still very young. Ruto just turned 51yrs!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2018, 07:51:21 AM »
Ouru is on his final term. He really has few options. Most likely as 2012 approaches - support Uhuru or Raila or prop his own Kikuyu candidate -or well try to figure out how to extend his rule :)- smart money is on him supporting Ruto, picking a proxy as DPORK and continuing being relevant respect elder statemen in Jubilee
The big debate is why would it be in ouru's interest to support Ruto for president.  I see none at all.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2018, 08:45:31 AM »

Nobody is hating, but ARVs have their limits, and it showed last year
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2018, 10:05:28 AM »
It is a joke to imagine that Ruto can bury ODM.

I have been trying to teach you politics since 2002 but I must say I have failed badly in your case.

Lesson Number One:
A politician defecting to a political party or transferring allegiance to a National Demagogue does not mean and has never meant the people he purports to represent have also defected. I told you that about Coast, Western etc. Sadly you still make that mistake. In your mind when Aisha Jumwa stands up to say we support Ruto, it means all of Kilifi is supporting Ruto. Wrong. It simply means she may lose her seat like Chidzuga (whom you praised)

Lesson Two (coming)
Subliminal message is clear - Ruto is burying ODM alive and you want him to stop. I don't see that happening. Ruto has never stopped campaigning ever since he got into politics. You saw in pre 2013; post 2013 and now - That is how a son of a peasant has rose to power while still very young. Ruto just turned 51yrs!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2018, 01:22:16 PM »
There is no way you can teach me political punditry. My punditry here is testimony. It the same way you or me cannot purport to teach Ruto politics. Ruto is powerful DPORK - and he is most likely younger than you - and both of your are sons of peasants - him perhaps even poorer.

Ruto has buried ODM in many places - he started in Kalenjin land - completely buried it - after 3 yrs non-stop campaign using MAU & ICC - then he proceeded to Maasai-Samburu land - now completely buried - then Somali & Borana - ODM completely buried.

Ruto has tried coast & has failed - mainly because of the anti-kikuyu/anti-kenyatta animus down there is HUGE - Joho & Asian barons are also quite monied & could outbid Ruto for Mijikenda votea- but now there won't be a kenyatta running - so Ruto is bring it home - and Asian barons (save for Joho) abandoned Raila just before repeat election!!!!

The thing with politics - that Ruto understands - you got to keep trying - and keep trying. You have to work hard for it. COAST this time round has cracked.

Next to crack is Gusii & Part of Western.

I have been trying to teach you politics since 2002 but I must say I have failed badly in your case.

Lesson Number One:
A politician defecting to a political party or transferring allegiance to a National Demagogue does not mean and has never meant the people he purports to represent have also defected. I told you that about Coast, Western etc. Sadly you still make that mistake. In your mind when Aisha Jumwa stands up to say we support Ruto, it means all of Kilifi is supporting Ruto. Wrong. It simply means she may lose her seat like Chidzuga (whom you praised)

Lesson Two (coming)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »
There is no way you can teach me political punditry. My punditry here is testimony. It the same way you or me cannot purport to teach Ruto politics. Ruto is powerful DPORK - and he is most likely younger than you - and both of your are sons of peasants - him perhaps even poorer.

Ruto has buried ODM in many places - he started in Kalenjin land - completely buried it - after 3 yrs non-stop campaign using MAU & ICC - then he proceeded to Maasai-Samburu land - now completely buried - then Somali & Borana - ODM completely buried.

Ruto has tried coast & has failed - mainly because of the anti-kikuyu/anti-kenyatta animus down there is HUGE - Joho & Asian barons are also quite monied & could outbid Ruto for Mijikenda votea- but now there won't be a kenyatta running - so Ruto is bring it home - and Asian barons (save for Joho) abandoned Raila just before repeat election!!!!

The thing with politics - that Ruto understands - you got to keep trying - and keep trying. You have to work hard for it. COAST this time round has cracked.

Lesson Number One:

Lesson Two (coming)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2018, 02:32:13 PM »
You live in alternate universe. So not gonna waste more precious time.

Lesson Number One:

Lesson Two (coming)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2018, 02:47:47 PM »
You live in alternate universe. So not gonna waste more precious time.
Much obliged that you finally came close to figuring it out.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »
RV pundit- the political punditry that you brag about is solely based on the 2013 and 2017 stolen election results. The lesson we should have learnt in 2007 is that it is a waste of time running for an election in Kenya with an incumbent who controls all the instruments of power.  Based on that experience, I can comfortably predict that Ruto can campaign all he wants but he will not be president of Kenya unless there is a way that those who now hold the instruments of power in Kenya-MKM-will benefit from his presidency.  Everybody knows that if Ruto were to become president, his first task will be to consolidate his power by removing MKM stranglehold on the instruments of power and replacing them with kalenjins.  Why would MKM let that happen? If you pundit can answer that question convincingly, then I will accept his punditry that Ruto will be the next.

Lesson Number One:

Lesson Two (coming)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 09:12:13 AM »
MKM will like everyone benefit from Ruto. However they will benefit more - because they'll get DPORK, plus Uhuru will still be powerful Jubilee leader & half the gov positions. The other options they have is to try find another candidate who can win in 2022 or have Uhuru somehow extend his rule. I think both ideas are stupid...so the best idea is to continue the Jubilee partnership and transform Kenya.

When you talk about instruments of power? What exactly are those? The minister of security is a Kisii - Matiangi. The minister of Finance - is Rotich a Kalenjin. The Majority Leader of Parliament is Duale - a Somali. The Majority Leader of Senate is Murkomen - a Kalenjin. The Speaker of Parliament - is Muturi a Mbeere. The Speaker of Senate - is Lusaka a Bukusu. The Nairobi Governor is Sonko - a  Kamba.The head of KDF - General Samson Mwathethe is from Coast.The Police Inspector is Boinnet a Kalenjin. The Minister of Energy is Keter. The DPP is Somali. The EACC head is Somali. Solicitor General a Kisii. The Chief Justice is Maranga - a Kisii. IEBC Chair is Chebukati - a Bukusu. All major parastal are headed by all tribes...KAA is headed by Nowergeina, KPLC/Kenya Pipeline/ etc by Kalenjin, KCB a major Gov bank by Gusii Ogiara. The Chair of Governors is Turkana - and so in Minister of Petroleum (and PS is Kalenjin).The Budget Controller Adhiambo is a Luo. Ouko the Auditor General is a Luo. Kalenjin have 7 Governors (plus 10 deputy governors) - which more than Kikuyu governors. These are "INSTRUMENTS" Of power.

I guess you mean only position held by Kikuyus are "instruments of power" - which to me are restricted to - Head of Civil Services/CBK Governor/NIS Head/AG/Min of Infrastructure/KRA?

Bottomline; Kenya is too sophisticated & diversified to be "owned" by any tribe. If someone in GEMA was hoping Uhuru would be a dyed in the wool tribalist like Kibaki or his father Kenyatta - they got it wrong - Uhuru has no tribal blood flowing in his vein.If GEMA are not careful..Uhuru will hand over the DPORK to Luhyas or Kambas...as he remain the Supreme Leader of Jubilee....attending Cabinet like Jubilee Sec General Tuju(a Luo).

RV pundit- the political punditry that you brag about is solely based on the 2013 and 2017 stolen election results. The lesson we should have learnt in 2007 is that it is a waste of time running for an election in Kenya with an incumbent who controls all the instruments of power.  Based on that experience, I can comfortably predict that Ruto can campaign all he wants but he will not be president of Kenya unless there is a way that those who now hold the instruments of power in Kenya-MKM-will benefit from his presidency.  Everybody knows that if Ruto were to become president, his first task will be to consolidate his power by removing MKM stranglehold on the instruments of power and replacing them with kalenjins.  Why would MKM let that happen? If you pundit can answer that question convincingly, then I will accept his punditry that Ruto will be the next.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2018, 09:49:25 AM »
I agree with Pundito on Uhunye tribalism streak. It APPEARS less than that of those before him

But this is not by choice, but rather by a post 2007 reality check; GEMA however populous need others to win, especially given the 50%+1 hurdle
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »

Pundit told us not long ago that power is taken not given. If Ruto is going to be president he has to take it from the MKM but the notion that they are going to give it to him is laughable.  Ouru has people who run Kenya for him so that he can have time to drink and these people love power and they are not going to hand it over to Ruto. They would hand it over to Gidi under another arrangement if they have to hand it to another tribal person but not Ruto.  They learnt that lesson well in 1978. 

I agree with Pundito on Uhunye tribalism streak. It APPEARS less than that of those before him

But this is not by choice, but rather by a post 2007 reality check; GEMA however populous need others to win, especially given the 50%+1 hurdle

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2018, 12:44:46 PM »

He is wasting his time.   When did Joho become the president of Kenya.

Joho feeling the heat - only left with 3 Mombasa Mps.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Hassan-Joho-isolated-as-allies-shift-support-to-DP-Ruto/1064-4611156-11ud9um/index.html