Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31770 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2018, 05:00:31 PM »

It could help you a lot to take off the URP youth wing costume and open your eyes. Ruto is trying to get a war between him and Raila. He should concentrate on what Murumbi called "Rats in the wardrobe".

Let me paraphrase that. Raila my man has capitulated, killed NASA and our only hope is for fallout in Jubilee pitting Kalenjin against Kikuyu, so we can have a shot at pork again. What if they won't be any fallout.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2018, 05:08:50 PM »
The first 50 of which? Statistics or what?

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=4993.msg37315;topicseen#msg37315

That thread is what we commented when it was live. I personally knew as soon as we got the first 50 polling stations - that is was over for raila.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2018, 05:46:33 PM »
First dispute the read only logs that you got from IEBC. The same that NASA used to cook their "win". The server was opened - results logs were copied and handed over to NASA team. NASA then turned around and wanted to open the server themselves. If that was granted - [nobody has ever gone to court to seek court orders after the first scok orders became time-barred]- they would have wanted a forensic audit. Thankful the french have done audit and declared the server clean.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/29/nasa-accuses-iebc-of-giving-printed-logs-instead-of-read-only-server_c1625283

If you're obsessed about server & nullified election - you still have roughly 2yrs to get them - election act require them preserved for 3yrs- you can petition and get everything including the plastic basins.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2018, 06:10:12 PM »
First dispute the read only logs that you got from IEBC. The same that NASA used to cook their "win". The server was opened - results logs were copied and handed over to NASA team. NASA then turned around and wanted to open the server themselves. If that was granted - [nobody has ever gone to court to seek court orders after the first scok orders became time-barred]- they would have wanted a forensic audit. Thankful the french have done audit and declared the server clean.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/29/nasa-accuses-iebc-of-giving-printed-logs-instead-of-read-only-server_c1625283

If you're obsessed about server & nullified election - you still have roughly 2yrs to get them - election act require them preserved for 3yrs- you can petition and get everything including the plastic basins.

We should also be past putting links to newspaper articles when we can pull up direct links to SCORK ruling/proceedings that support claims on this subject.  I don't see any here.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
Give it up Pundit, you are not dealing with goat herders here. 

The good old days when Kenyans were still gullible to think someone could actually run for president from outside the government as in 2002  are gone. It took three stolen elections by Ouruto to destroy that dream.
Right now we are just enjoying watching the theatre of the absurd as the sole presidential candidate for 2022, Ruto shows-off his new toys of state of the art aero planes, choppers, SUV's and how many politicians he can buy with looted money while poor Kenyans continue going to bed hungry.  There is no Raila for you guys to beat up on anymore. Its now just between you and uthamaki.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2018, 07:17:13 PM »
First business before we fight Uthamaki - is for Ruto to take back whatever Raila took from KANU --in 2002 - and when you're comfortably LUO only party - we can ignore you - so prepared to concede and concede ground - Ruto won't be distracted by imaginary wars with Uhuru - After that Ruto is done consolidated the Non-GEMA - we can make or not make a deal with GEMA. That is how to win over GEMA. Just because you have failed to beat GEMA - doesn't mean we will fail. Moi did 12yrs as VP and 24 as PORK. Ruto is doing 10yrs as DPORK and 10yrs as PORK.

Just admit RV are just more strategic than you guys. You couldn't even hack it in 2008 when we held GEMA down literally. Ruto got himself 50-50 deal without one arrow shot. The things you thought impossible like Finance minister - we got them. Ministers & PS & Board shared 50-50. Ruto has been de-facto pork as Uhuru get wasted  :D -  and you still thinking he'll walk up from alchohol induced stupor to engage in a big fight :D . Let the guy just keep drinking and Ruto will handle the shiet together.Governing sio mchezo. We know why we trusted Uhuru not Martha Karua. Uhuru is our man. The man is not dyed in the wool tribalist nor does he subscribe to uthamakis - he understand what the country need is political stability and he is man of his words.

The good old days when Kenyans were still gullible to think someone could actually run for president from outside the government as in 2002  are gone. It took three stolen elections by Ouruto to destroy that dream.
Right now we are just enjoying watching the theatre of the absurd as the sole presidential candidate for 2022, Ruto shows-off his new toys of state of the art aero planes, choppers, SUV's and how many politicians he can buy with looted money while poor Kenyans continue going to bed hungry.  There is no Raila for you guys to beat up on anymore. Its now just between you and uthamaki.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2018, 05:43:25 AM »
Here is what one sees when one does not live in Ruto's world.

1978- Kenyatta dies while civil war is raging inside uthamakistan.  Njonjo arrogant and brush hands the power over to Moi with the intent of getting it back for himself.  Big mistake for himself, Uthamaki and country for the next 24 years.

2002- Moi and Mama Ngina enters a pact to create a Kenyatta/Moi dynasty, Not a Kikuyu/Kalenjin dynasty as it later appeared.  Raila threw a spanner into this game plan and did the Kibaki Tosha thing.

2007-  Raila wins but Uthamaki remembers the 24 years in the wilderness and refuses to give up power-Raila accepts the Nusu mkate-he is still being vilified for it but I do not blame it-it was not worth a civil war.

2013- Kibaki almost made the mistake Njonjo made of handing power Uthamaki power to MDVD.  Ouru ceases the moment, Gidi is not ready so they buy Ruto and the tyranny of numbers is born, although they found out that they could not beat Raila with it so they had to steal to avoid the run-off.

2017-Raila again rears his ugly head -Ruto could not hold Kalenjins together and Mama Ngina had to fly in to rekindle the Kenyatta/Moi dynasty talk to bring Gidi back to the fold.  Raila still proved to be too much and they still need to steal and that is why the server has to remain closed.  Ruto has outlived his usefulness but they made him grow too big-they had to because Raila was always breathing down Uthamaki's neck and they needed a United Kalenjin/kikuyu front at all times. After the handshake, however, Uthamaki's big project is now to cut Ruto down to size. They have enough time.

First business before we fight Uthamaki - is for Ruto to take back whatever Raila took from KANU --in 2002 - and when you're comfortably LUO only party - we can ignore you - so prepared to concede and concede ground - Ruto won't be distracted by imaginary wars with Uhuru - After that Ruto is done consolidated the Non-GEMA - we can make or not make a deal with GEMA. That is how to win over GEMA. Just because you have failed to beat GEMA - doesn't mean we will fail. Moi did 12yrs as VP and 24 as PORK. Ruto is doing 10yrs as DPORK and 10yrs as PORK.

Just admit RV are just more strategic than you guys. You couldn't even hack it in 2008 when we held GEMA down literally. Ruto got himself 50-50 deal without one arrow shot. The things you thought impossible like Finance minister - we got them. Ministers & PS & Board shared 50-50. Ruto has been de-facto pork as Uhuru get wasted  :D -  and you still thinking he'll walk up from alchohol induced stupor to engage in a big fight :D . Let the guy just keep drinking and Ruto will handle the shiet together.Governing sio mchezo. We know why we trusted Uhuru not Martha Karua. Uhuru is our man. The man is not dyed in the wool tribalist nor does he subscribe to uthamakis - he understand what the country need is political stability and he is man of his words.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2018, 09:36:09 AM »
Ruto is unstoppable

But then again, HIV,despite huge strides in managing it,is quite unpredictable
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2018, 11:02:37 AM »
Ruto doesn't have HIV - he just took control of his life around 2009 and hit the gym like nobody business. That is why now he is so energetic and can do marathon meetings from 5am till midnight. That is not someone weaken by HIV - I mean when he last time he was admitted in any hospital.
Ruto is unstoppable

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:45 AM »
Raila lacks finishing and closing power. Just watch Ruto bring home the prize. Nobody can dare rig Ruto out - hapo kenya itakwisha :D

1978- Kenyatta dies while civil war is raging inside uthamakistan.  Njonjo arrogant and brush hands the power over to Moi with the intent of getting it back for himself.  Big mistake for himself, Uthamaki and country for the next 24 years.

2002- Moi and Mama Ngina enters a pact to create a Kenyatta/Moi dynasty, Not a Kikuyu/Kalenjin dynasty as it later appeared.  Raila threw a spanner into this game plan and did the Kibaki Tosha thing.

2007-  Raila wins but Uthamaki remembers the 24 years in the wilderness and refuses to give up power-Raila accepts the Nusu mkate-he is still being vilified for it but I do not blame it-it was not worth a civil war.

2013- Kibaki almost made the mistake Njonjo made of handing power Uthamaki power to MDVD.  Ouru ceases the moment, Gidi is not ready so they buy Ruto and the tyranny of numbers is born, although they found out that they could not beat Raila with it so they had to steal to avoid the run-off.

2017-Raila again rears his ugly head -Ruto could not hold Kalenjins together and Mama Ngina had to fly in to rekindle the Kenyatta/Moi dynasty talk to bring Gidi back to the fold.  Raila still proved to be too much and they still need to steal and that is why the server has to remain closed.  Ruto has outlived his usefulness but they made him grow too big-they had to because Raila was always breathing down Uthamaki's neck and they needed a United Kalenjin/kikuyu front at all times. After the handshake, however, Uthamaki's big project is now to cut Ruto down to size. They have enough time.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2018, 11:49:01 AM »
He has a monumental task ahead of him. 

Raila lacks finishing and closing power. Just watch Ruto bring home the prize. Nobody can dare rig Ruto out - hapo kenya itakwisha :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2018, 11:53:29 AM »
Not from GEMA - but from Luo nation dying of envy & spite :(

Energizer Ruto just go started -Since the Uhuru-Raila handshake of March 9, the DP has held 46 rallies countrywide, an average of three public meetings a week.

ODM's deputy party leader Wycliffe Oparanya has met Ruto and is reportedly angling to be his running mate....hehehe...I saw the man in my backyard this weekend! :D :D :D

Haha Juma of Malindi

"We have already built bridges, what we are doing now is walking on them. That is why we are crisscrossing the country to preach peace and promote unity," she said.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/12/ruto-plots-raids-on-raila-strongholds_c1771444

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
The problem I have noticed with Pundit is his inability to read and comprehend important issues that have crucial details. I used to think it is willful but I have since changed my mind. That is why he gets into trouble trying to debate Moonki.

Again I have serious issues with his claims of being an ICT expert. Here is why:

To say The logs were copied and handed over to NASA then turned around and wanted to open the server themselves.
 This really lets the cat out of the bag. Any D student of ICT will tell you the only way one can be sure the logs are a true record is for them to first viewed before printing. The IEBC handed over pre-printed logs and denied read only access as ordered by the court

You also say "NASA wanted to open the servers themselves". Again you simply did not follow the facts of the case. The court ordered read only access which the IEBC failed to provided for the most. Even the pre-printed "logs" did not meet the court ordered criteria. You rely on the sensationalism by the media with its foundations from the Duales of this world.

Then you say: they would have wanted a forensic audi: Upon what basis?  What about they granted the access and then wait to oppose a forensic audit? And BTW if there grounds for such an audit were found, why would anybody be opposed to it?

You are right that the SCOK orders were time barred. How wonderful it would have been to be honest for once and embrace a little generosity by adding that Jubilee engineered the time wasting and stalling.

Thankful the french have done audit and declared the server clean: Jee! I read in some communist book that a time will come when the accused will confess their sins and murderers will sentence themselves to death. That time is near because right now we have the Corrupt exonerating themselves. The most interesting about it is that there are normal people who believe it all.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2018, 12:11:42 PM »
Ruto has my sympathies. Ask KM. He and I clashed when I stated that Raila was being screwed by Kibaki believing he would be given the presidency. We told them but they wouldn't believe. When the rock hit the head they rightly didn't see it coming. Now it is your turn brother Pundit.

Note that before the Kalenjin-Kikuyu alliance, there was the Luo-Kikuyu alliance. That is the alliance that tamed Moi. Moi knew about it and feared it all his 24 years.

Not from GEMA - but from Luo nation dying of envy & spite :(

Energizer Ruto just go started -Since the Uhuru-Raila handshake of March 9, the DP has held 46 rallies countrywide, an average of three public meetings a week.

ODM's deputy party leader Wycliffe Oparanya has met Ruto and is reportedly angling to be his running mate....hehehe...I saw the man in my backyard this weekend! :D :D :D

Haha Juma of Malindi

"We have already built bridges, what we are doing now is walking on them. That is why we are crisscrossing the country to preach peace and promote unity," she said.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/12/ruto-plots-raids-on-raila-strongholds_c1771444

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2018, 02:51:45 PM »
Ruto doesn't have HIV - he just took control of his life around 2009 and hit the gym like nobody business. That is why now he is so energetic and can do marathon meetings from 5am till midnight. That is not someone weaken by HIV - I mean when he last time he was admitted in any hospital.
Ruto is unstoppable

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2018, 03:14:06 PM »
You can bet IEBC printed the logs from somewhere. So if you wanted read-only access and IEBC had tampered with systems - you'd still have got what they used to print. Therefore the only way out was forenisc audit & French contracted a company - who declared their servers CLEAN.

Whatever NASA is alleging requires a grand conspiracy starting from here to paris to timbuktu and back to Kibera....with printed logs....it would be easy to dispute..donge?

IEBC clearly explained why they couldn't get NASA team access - the french guys had to grant it - and as of today - you can still petition courts here in Kenya or France -

But obviously everyone and their mother know UHURUTO won big - and Raila lost big time - he was afraid for a re-match.

The problem I have noticed with Pundit is his inability to read and comprehend important issues that have crucial details. I used to think it is willful but I have since changed my mind. That is why he gets into trouble trying to debate Moonki.

Again I have serious issues with his claims of being an ICT expert. Here is why:

To say The logs were copied and handed over to NASA then turned around and wanted to open the server themselves.
 This really lets the cat out of the bag. Any D student of ICT will tell you the only way one can be sure the logs are a true record is for them to first viewed before printing. The IEBC handed over pre-printed logs and denied read only access as ordered by the court

You also say "NASA wanted to open the servers themselves". Again you simply did not follow the facts of the case. The court ordered read only access which the IEBC failed to provided for the most. Even the pre-printed "logs" did not meet the court ordered criteria. You rely on the sensationalism by the media with its foundations from the Duales of this world.

Then you say: they would have wanted a forensic audi: Upon what basis?  What about they granted the access and then wait to oppose a forensic audit? And BTW if there grounds for such an audit were found, why would anybody be opposed to it?

You are right that the SCOK orders were time barred. How wonderful it would have been to be honest for once and embrace a little generosity by adding that Jubilee engineered the time wasting and stalling.

Thankful the french have done audit and declared the server clean: Jee! I read in some communist book that a time will come when the accused will confess their sins and murderers will sentence themselves to death. That time is near because right now we have the Corrupt exonerating themselves. The most interesting about it is that there are normal people who believe it all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2018, 03:16:27 PM »
Well - that give Kichwa some hope - Ruto may just drop dead before 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2018, 03:17:09 PM »
Ohoo please - keep your voodoo to yourself.
Ruto has my sympathies. Ask KM. He and I clashed when I stated that Raila was being screwed by Kibaki believing he would be given the presidency. We told them but they wouldn't believe. When the rock hit the head they rightly didn't see it coming. Now it is your turn brother Pundit.

Note that before the Kalenjin-Kikuyu alliance, there was the Luo-Kikuyu alliance. That is the alliance that tamed Moi. Moi knew about it and feared it all his 24 years.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2018, 03:34:42 PM »
Well - that give Kichwa some hope - Ruto may just drop dead before 2022.

He is so good that only such an  illness can cut him to size

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 03:55:37 PM »
1st heard of WSR positive HIV status when he was in 2008.

Ruto is unstoppable