Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31588 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 03:01:29 PM »
Kabogo has just announced his entry to national politics,PK is mark timing,come 2021,kikuyus converge in Limuru and one of the two will be annointed as the heir.Sitting central mps will call a presser and declare their support for one of their own,that will mark the begining of end for arap mashamba.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »
Ati hard work.  What's so hard being ferried around the country in state of the art aero-planes, fleets of helicopters, and SUV's carrying sacks of money and dollying them to hungry politicians.  Literally anybody can do that. In the world of  magic they call it smokes and mirrors

You see my dear friend, you have no idea what a democracy is. Democracy,  begins with campaign financing. If someone is allowed to steal billions, buy and maintain a  fleet of helicopters, aero planes and campaign vehicles which he can then use to fly and transverse the country and dole out billions of ill gotten wealth to buy politicians while the majority of his potential opponents cannot afford to campaign for four years then that is not a democracy.

Raila is what gave Kenya any semblance of a democracy and without his participation, as of November 26, 2017 when Ouru won by 98%, as Termie correctly observed, Ouru became a "benevolent" dictator. This is Ouru's first term as a benevolent dictator and we do not know how many terms he is going to have. Ruto needs to stop wasting his money this early in ouru's first term and see where this goes.

What we are trying to tell you and you are too stubborn to understand is that Ruto and MKM have destroyed democracy in Kenya by stealing elections from Raila and through grand corruption. RV Mafia under Ruto and MKM  have therefore became each others opponents by default because nobody else other than the two of them can afford to participate in the expensive sham democracy.

Raila was able raise the funds to compete with them from rich friends in the country and from his personal his funds because he believed he could win and people believed he win and therefore they  invested in him since he had a credible chance of winning and he actually won three times but they stole his elections.  I do not think anybody is going to invest in him again including himslelf to run for president unless either MKM or the RV Mafia invest in his presidency.

That leaves Ruto and MKM. This why I do not understand why Ruto and all you RV's are still running against Raila or for the presidency of Kenya as if we are some kind of a democracy. Ouru and MKM are your opponents and the notion that the MKM who now have the power are going to hand power to you because you won since MKM cannot get 50 plus one is laughable. In 2013 Ouruto did not get 50 plus one and in 2017 the server is yet to be opened.  BTW, the constitution also says that Miguna is a citizen of Kenya.

And really if rigging was all one required to win - why would Ruto campaign nonstop btw 2013- 2017 - with UhuRuto holding nearly 600 rallies in last few months. And all that effort saw UhuRuto increase their share of votes in bungoma, gusii, nyamira, tranzoia, narok ,etc...by anything 10-20%. Now Ruto is busy working hard again - so he can further increase  Uhuru's 54% to something like 60%....by working his butt off....few months into 2018..and he made headways in kakamega, bungoma, tranozia, most of coast, turkana , maasailand...in fact he just need to crack Gusii...which as soften from the 2007 PEV feel of injustice.

In meantime lazy Raila lost 2013 by failing to consolidate his 2007 const - he let Kalenjin slip out -- while he could have us his PMship to add more votes from 45% he got in 2007! to make it 50%! All he needed to give Ruto was simple - Deputy PMship - Ruto won't have minded- if the three - Uhuru, MaDVD & him were all Deputy PM. That is ALL RAILA NEEDED TO DO :) Raila would now be serving his final term in office with Ruto looking to inherit him. But of course Raila could not standard somebody as talented as Ruto...he had to kill Ruto ambition without knowing Ruto was his most hardworking & resourceful servant  :D

Come 2017 - the same lazyness - while Jubilee was merging 14 parties --- NASA were out fighting!

Come 2018 - the man just killed NASA -and is now hoping Uhuru will also kill JUBILEE. Talk of the hyena and hare...Hyena eat his mother (NASA) as the hares smiles.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »
Uhuru did not increase his share of the vote. The computers increased his share. The plan was to also give Lusaka 54% until they got intelligence that Bungoma was going to burn.

Ruto can campaign for Uhuru. He has invested heavily in it. Sadly he will not get what he longs for. His replacement is Keter. Take it to the bank.

And really if rigging was all one required to win - why would Ruto campaign nonstop btw 2013- 2017 - with UhuRuto holding nearly 600 rallies in last few months. And all that effort saw UhuRuto increase their share of votes in bungoma, gusii, nyamira, tranzoia, narok ,etc...by anything 10-20%. Now Ruto is busy working hard again - so he can further increase  Uhuru's 54% to something like 60%....by working his butt off....few months into 2018..and he made headways in kakamega, bungoma, tranozia, most of coast, turkana , maasailand...in fact he just need to crack Gusii...which as soften from the 2007 PEV feel of injustice.

In meantime lazy Raila lost 2013 by failing to consolidate his 2007 const - he let Kalenjin slip out -- while he could have us his PMship to add more votes from 45% he got in 2007! to make it 50%! All he needed to give Ruto was simple - Deputy PMship - Ruto won't have minded- if the three - Uhuru, MaDVD & him were all Deputy PM. That is ALL RAILA NEEDED TO DO :) Raila would now be serving his final term in office with Ruto looking to inherit him. But of course Raila could not standard somebody as talented as Ruto...he had to kill Ruto ambition without knowing Ruto was his most hardworking & resourceful servant  :D

Come 2017 - the same lazyness - while Jubilee was merging 14 parties --- NASA were out fighting!

Come 2018 - the man just killed NASA -and is now hoping Uhuru will also kill JUBILEE. Talk of the hyena and hare...Hyena eat his mother (NASA) as the hares smiles.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 03:51:28 PM »
Excuses. Raila was PM in 2013 - while Ruto was mere MP facing ICC trial - the man certainly didn't have bottomless money - but he made the little he had count - by deploying other arsenals of politics (propaganda against Raila using ICC & Mau cost nothing :)). Prayer rallies cost nothing.

Raila used his patronage network to build his support - now Ruto is enjoy the same - not only dish hard cold cash but also dishing projects that endear him to people.

Ruto has that advantage and he will use it. MKM problem is their insular and the demographic are changing - and they now realize they can't get 50%. I therefore don't expect them to have any option except continue in Jubilee. Their best bet is to remove the term limit with help of Raila. But kenyans will reject that in toto.

Ati hard work.  What's so hard being ferried around the country in state of the art aero-planes, fleets of helicopters, and SUV's carrying sacks of money and dollying them to hungry politicians.  Literally anybody can do that. In the world of  magic they call it smokes and mirrors

You see my dear friend, you have no idea what a democracy is. Democracy,  begins with campaign financing. If someone is allowed to steal billions, buy and maintain a  fleet of helicopters, aero planes and campaign vehicles which he can then use to fly and transverse the country and dole out billions of ill gotten wealth to buy politicians while the majority of his potential opponents cannot afford to campaign for four years then that is not a democracy.

Raila is what gave Kenya any semblance of a democracy and without his participation, as of November 26, 2017 when Ouru won by 98%, as Termie correctly observed, Ouru became a "benevolent" dictator. This is Ouru's first term as a benevolent dictator and we do not know how many terms he is going to have. Ruto needs to stop wasting his money this early in ouru's first term and see where this goes.

What we are trying to tell you and you are too stubborn to understand is that Ruto and MKM have destroyed democracy in Kenya by stealing elections from Raila and through grand corruption. RV Mafia under Ruto and MKM  have therefore became each others opponents by default because nobody else other than the two of them can afford to participate in the expensive democracy.

Raila was able raise the funds to compete with them from rich his funds and rich friends because people could invest in him since he had a credible chance of winning and actually won three times but they stole his elections and I do not think anybody is going to invest in him again including himslelf to run for president unless either MKM or the RV Mafia invest in his presidency. T

That leaves Ruto and MKM. This why I do not understand why Ruto and all you RV's are still running against Raila. Ouru and MKM are your opponents and the notion that the MKM are going to hand power to you win because MKM cannot get 50 plus on is laughable. In 2013 Ouruto did not get 50 plus one and in 2017 the server is yet to be opened.  BTW, the constitution also says that Miguna is a citizen of Kenya.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2018, 03:52:08 PM »
The first 50 of which? Statistics or what?

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=4993.msg37315;topicseen#msg37315

That thread is what we commented when it was live. I personally knew as soon as we got the first 50 polling stations - that is was over for raila.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »
Please stop with take to the banks. Nobody can guarantee your rumours & wishful voodooism and still be standing today. :)
Uhuru did not increase his share of the vote. The computers increased his share. The plan was to also give Lusaka 54% until they got intelligence that Bungoma was going to burn.

Ruto can campaign for Uhuru. He has invested heavily in it. Sadly he will not get what he longs for. His replacement is Keter. Take it to the bank.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2018, 03:54:26 PM »
Ruto is about to "benefit" from the system he has been bathing in like a bear fishing. He has made money.. lots of money and now they just sent vultures to eat most of it while blocking avenues for new money. I pity Bill.

What we are trying to tell you and you are too stubborn to understand is that Ruto and MKM have destroyed democracy in Kenya by stealing elections from Raila and through grand corruption. RV Mafia under Ruto and MKM  have therefore became each others opponents by default because nobody else other than the two of them can afford to participate in the expensive sham democracy.

Raila was able raise the funds to compete with them from rich friends in the country and from his personal his funds because he believed he could win and people believed he win and therefore they  invested in him since he had a credible chance of winning and he actually won three times but they stole his elections.  I do not think anybody is going to invest in him again including himslelf to run for president unless either MKM or the RV Mafia invest in his presidency.

That leaves Ruto and MKM. This why I do not understand why Ruto and all you RV's are still running against Raila or for the presidency of Kenya as if we are some kind of a democracy. Ouru and MKM are your opponents and the notion that the MKM who now have the power are going to hand power to you because you won since MKM cannot get 50 plus one is laughable. In 2013 Ouruto did not get 50 plus one and in 2017 the server is yet to be opened.  BTW, the constitution also says that Miguna is a citizen of Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2018, 03:55:25 PM »
Someone who failed to win Kiambu against an idiot like Waitutu - Kabogo or PK who got beat like Isukuti by Sonko - cannot lead the GEMA. Those are jokers. Uhuru will decide who will deputize Ruto. And he will set the rest in motion - and he'll pick one of his proxies. It's very likely Uhuru might even pick a non-gema. The man doesn't give a damn.

You cannot talk about GEMA successor to Uhuru until the man is done. I don't think Uhuru is planning to quietly retire like kibaki.

Kabogo has just announced his entry to national politics,PK is mark timing,come 2021,kikuyus converge in Limuru and one of the two will be annointed as the heir.Sitting central mps will call a presser and declare their support for one of their own,that will mark the begining of end for arap mashamba.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2018, 03:55:39 PM »
Why should mine be voodooism when you are parading your MOAS daily?

Please stop with take to the banks. Nobody can guarantee your rumours & wishful voodooism and still be standing today. :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »
My punditry compared to yours is day & night. You see I don't claim to know what I don't know. I don't know any of these politicians. But I know how our politician think, act & move - all that is public info. That is what I use to predict events. MOASS has been pretty solid for the last 15yrs!!!!!!!

On the contrary you create facts or stories or theories out of nothing but you wishful desires. That is mental problem that requires clinical help?. At least Kichwa here admit to being Kichwa Mbaya. You my friend you're worse than Kichwa Mbaya.

The modus operandi is pretty the same. Make ridiculous claims with an air of authority :). Then when events pan out . Disappear for months or years. Appear again to make more imaginative claims.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »
I believe I was here throughout the elections. My leave expired and I had to go to work. I dont hide my net activities from my employer and I am required to disclose. The specific assignment required I desist from comment on matters Kenya - especially any that would cause opprobrium and lay roadblocks in delivery...

Before that I had successfully debunked your MOAS. For instance there is a bet on Kilfi. You predicted Mung'aro would be governor and spread propaganda that Kingi had done "nothing". Do you still stand by that?

When I examined it further I discovered that it was not what would happen on the ground; far from it! It was what Uhuru planned to do using Chirchir and his helpers. I did mention a number of persons who Uhuru planned to rig in including Lusaka, Mvurya, Mwashetani etc. In Lusaka's case they wouldn't announce results until a week plus after elections.

Now I believe you were not part of the rigging. You have said so and I believe you. BUT there are some curions things you may want to explain:

1. You were sure Alfred Mutua would win. Now every last village idiot knows Mutua did not win the elections. I mean he simply could not even hold a public rally anywhere in Machakos. Yet your scientific MOAS predicted a win.

2. (coming).
My punditry compared to yours is day & night. You see I don't claim to know what I don't know. I don't know any of these politicians. But I know how our politician think, act & move - all that is public info. That is what I use to predict events. MOASS has been pretty solid for the last 15yrs!!!!!!!

On the contrary you create facts or stories or theories out of nothing but you wishful desires. That is mental problem that requires clinical help?. At least Kichwa here admit to being Kichwa Mbaya. You my friend you're worse than Kichwa Mbaya.

The modus operandi is pretty the same. Make ridiculous claims with an air of authority :). Then when events pan out . Disappear for months or years. Appear again to make more imaginative claims.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »
On November 26, 2017, when Ouru won by 98%, the fake democracy we used to have in Kenya officially ended. We have wasted a lot of time analyzing Kenya's politics as if we were a democracy since 2007 even after election after another were stolen, we continued to do the same.  Its only in 2017 after the elections were nullified and Raila refused to participate in the November 26, 2017  that the sham elections we have been having were exposed for what they are.  I am glad we are now in an era of reality.  Only Pundit still think anybody is still paying attention to that charade. Now Ruto is running around campaigning with expensive aero planes, choppers, SUV's and sacks of money buying politicians and Pundit has the audacity to call that hard work and democracy.  That shows you how much this country has deteriorated.  Ruto is showing the level of arrogance and dominance that will make MKM the darling of a huge section of Kenyans when they came down hard on him and put him in his place. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2018, 04:18:14 PM »
I think I did MOAS for governors - and I "lost" very few. I had Kingi winning Kilifi. Mutua victory has been annualed mainly because county staff campaigned for him.  As regard specific events - dude we been online together since RCBOWEN - I know you very well. Save it for newbies. I mean I started reading bowen in 2002 when I was still student at UON :).
I believe I was here throughout the elections. My leave expired and I had to go to work. I dont hide my net activities from my employer and I am required to disclose. The specific assignment required I desist from comment on matters Kenya - especially any that would cause opprobrium and lay roadblocks in delivery...

Before that I had successfully debunked your MOAS. For instance there is a bet on Kilfi. You predicted Mung'aro would be governor and spread propaganda that Kingi had done "nothing". Do you still stand by that?

When I examined it further I discovered that it was not what would happen on the ground; far from it! It was what Uhuru planned to do using Chirchir and his helpers. I did mention a number of persons who Uhuru planned to rig in including Lusaka, Mvurya, Mwashetani etc. In Lusaka's case they wouldn't announce results until a week plus after elections.

Now I believe you were not part of the rigging. You have said so and I believe you. BUT there are some curions things you may want to explain:

1. You were sure Alfred Mutua would win. Now every last village idiot knows Mutua did not win the elections. I mean he simply could not even hold a public rally anywhere in Machakos. Yet your scientific MOAS predicted a win.

2. (coming).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2018, 04:20:48 PM »
Dust yourself up and know in 2022 we will have an election. We still have a constitution. If you won't participate again - no problem - Ruto will be elected by 98% - and we continue.
On November 26, 2017, when Ouru won by 98%, the fake democracy we used to have in Kenya officially ended. From now on, let us stop pretending as we have been since 2007.  We have wasted a lot of time analyzing Kenya's politics as if we were a democracy since 2007 even after an election was stolen, we continued to do the same post 2013 even after Ouruto did not forced a 50 plus win which we knew we did not win.  Its only in 2017 after the elections were nullified and Raila refused to participate in the November 26, 2017 sham election that the era of the sham democracy ended.  I am glad we are now in an era of reality.  Only Pundit still think anybody is still paying attention to that charade.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2018, 04:33:05 PM »
Those old days are gone. MOAS was smokes and mirrors. The reality is that in 2007 Kibaki stole from Raila. In 2013 ouru never won 50 plus and there should have been a run-off.  The August  2017 the elections were nullified and the server is yet to be opened. After the November 2017 boycott and Ouru's 98% win, democracy in Kenya is dead.  What we have is two mafias struggling for power under the guise of a democracy. Nobody is buying it anymore and therefore all that talk about MOAS is for the gullible.

I think I did MOAS for governors - and I "lost" very few. I had Kingi winning Kilifi. Mutua victory has been annualed mainly because county staff campaigned for him.  As regard specific events - dude we been online together since RCBOWEN - I know you very well. Save it for newbies. I mean I started reading bowen in 2002 when I was still student at UON :).

2. (coming).

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2018, 04:35:15 PM »
Good Luck.  Nobody is ever elected by 98% in any democracy-I rest my case.

Dust yourself up and know in 2022 we will have an election. We still have a constitution. If you won't participate again - no problem - Ruto will be elected by 98% - and we continue.
On November 26, 2017, when Ouru won by 98%, the fake democracy we used to have in Kenya officially ended. From now on, let us stop pretending as we have been since 2007.  We have wasted a lot of time analyzing Kenya's politics as if we were a democracy since 2007 even after an election was stolen, we continued to do the same post 2013 even after Ouruto did not forced a 50 plus win which we knew we did not win.  Its only in 2017 after the elections were nullified and Raila refused to participate in the November 26, 2017 sham election that the era of the sham democracy ended.  I am glad we are now in an era of reality.  Only Pundit still think anybody is still paying attention to that charade.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2018, 04:35:41 PM »
Let me paraphrase that. Raila my man has capitulated, killed NASA and our only hope is for fallout in Jubilee pitting Kalenjin against Kikuyu, so we can have a shot at pork again. What if they won't be any fallout.
Those old days are gone. MOAS was smokes and mirrors. The reality is that in 2007 Kibaki stole from Raila. In 2013 ouru never won 50 plus and there should have been a run-off.  The August  2017 the elections were nullified and the server is yet to be opened. After the November 2017 boycott and Ouru's 98% win, democracy in Kenya is dead.  What we have is two mafias struggling for power under the guise of a democracy. Nobody is buying it anymore and therefore all that talk about MOAS is for the gullible.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2018, 04:49:10 PM »
Uhuru did not win last elections,the outcome was already pre determined and thats why live transmission of results broke down for three hours.The reason why the gap between Uhuru and Raila remained constant by 11% was by design and not default.results were streaming in randomly and there is no way the gap could have remained constant at 11%.

That is something that can be easily answered by releasing KIEMS kit audit trail.  Also known as opening the server.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2018, 04:54:02 PM »
Raila is no longer Ruto's opponent. How many times will we tell you this before you understand.

Let me explain. Ouruto through tribalism, corruption and electoral malpractice effectively killed democracy in Kenya at the presidential level.  Its no longer viable for anybody other than someone in power to waste their time or money competing for the presidency of Kenya.  That leaves only two forces who can now compete for the presidency of Kenya under the guise of fake democracy. The RV mafia and the Kikuyu mafia.  The Kikuyu Mafia has the money and the power. The RV Mafia only has the money. What we are trying so hard to tell you is that the Kikuyu mafia have NO incentive whatsoever to hand the power over to the RV mafia.  I do not see a path for Ruto because they would have to enlist Raila to help them fight the MKM. Right now Raila does not have any incentive to gang up with Ruto to fight MKM. The best incentive for Raila is to just stay away from the fight. I do not therefore understand the continued hostility towards Raila by pundit.

Let me paraphrase that. Raila my man has capitulated, killed NASA and our only hope is for fallout in Jubilee pitting Kalenjin against Kikuyu, so we can have a shot at pork again. What if they won't be any fallout.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2018, 04:57:42 PM »
I have not read the judgment to know exactly why his election was nullified at the CoA. However that is besides my point: Mutua could not possibly win and anybody predicting such a win would either be a witchdoctor or had privy knowledge of a plot to rig him in. It is that obvious in the whole country. Even Jubilee damu - those Kikuyus who would rather die than imagine a non Kikuyu in State House - say Mutua stole.

YET Pundit was SURE Mutua would win! And he did. Never mind he lacks enough MCAs to decide anything and virtually abuses power and is a thief. I am sure you have got my question.

I lost a few: Pundit even "Dr." Agunga - a slum witchdoctor Drum Magazine loved to quote - used to get a few wrong. He never claimed to be a scientist.

Of course you have been reading me for a long time. I come and go. Nothing to argue over. You wanted me here so you could re-write history and claim that Uhuru won elections. We don't usually contest or argue when one gets 69% plus of the vote. Any victory exceeding 65% starts being suspicious and by the time it hits 70 we know it is theft. That Pundit is nothing to waste time arguing over.