Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31582 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2018, 01:17:29 PM »
Kichwa and bitmask - iko sida ODM.  As the Ruto non-GEMA alliance expands. Already they are sticking out their necks for Ruto in face of party "discipline". Suleiman Dori is to be stripped of the Coast Parliamentary Group leadership.

ODM threatens action on members who boycotted PG
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-threatens-action-on-members-who-boycotted-Raila-meeting/3126390-4619634-rx3g3j/index.html

Very funny - they are working with Ruto in the spirit of the Handshake :D

Well, as we saw on October 26th and more recently before the Handshake, only Luo youth will take teargas and bullets for Raila. As the Kalenjin will do for Ruto and possibly Mungiki for Uhuru. When it comes to the hoi polloi only tribesmates will take the risk. Not even Raila transcends that line.

On the political class, the top three have many psycophants. Ruto is fast replacing Raila as the man who cuts across the regions.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2018, 01:25:51 PM »
Uhuru's trucks caught bringing in poisoned sugar
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #222 on: June 20, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #223 on: June 20, 2018, 05:06:21 PM »
Ruto has yet to run even a single nationwide presidential election as the head of the ticket and yet you are putting him on the league of Raila and Ouru. He just bought some leaders who have not demonstrated that they can win elections on their own. Most of the leaders that Ruto is buying won on Raila and Ouru cocktails and will lose when they switch allegiance.  Ruto still has a long way to prove himself. Both Ruto and Ouru spend too much energy fighting ICC and Raila and in the end they ended up destroying Kenya and their political legacy.  Ouru will finish Ruto and then he will be done too. The ouruto era will end like a Greek tragedy.

Kichwa and bitmask - iko sida ODM.  As the Ruto non-GEMA alliance expands. Already they are sticking out their necks for Ruto in face of party "discipline". Suleiman Dori is to be stripped of the Coast Parliamentary Group leadership.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-threatens-action-on-members-who-boycotted-Raila-meeting/3126390-4619634-rx3g3j/index.html

Well, as we saw on October 26th and more recently before the Handshake, only Luo youth will take teargas and bullets for Raila. As the Kalenjin will do for Ruto and possibly Mungiki for Uhuru. When it comes to the hoi polloi only tribesmates will take the risk. Not even Raila transcends that line.

On the political class, the top three have many psycophants. Ruto is fast replacing Raila as the man who cuts across the regions.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #224 on: June 20, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »
Ruto orchestrated the merger and brought in the defectors. He and Raila are the men - Uhuru is the pampered freeloader since Kanu days. Never worked for anything. Even now he's unable to make up his mind on whether he wants Ruto to succeed him; between his handlers,  the MKM and Raila agendas he's thoroughly confused. I heard Oscar Sudi saying he supports the lifestyle audit provided it starts with Mzee Jomo  :) Basically reminding Uhuru of his own glass house.

Ruto has yet to run even a single nationwide presidential election as the head of the ticket and yet you are putting him on the league of Raila and Ouru. He just bought some leaders who have not demonstrated that they can win elections on their own. Most of the leaders that Ruto is buying won on Raila and Ouru cocktails and will lose when they switch allegiance.  Ruto still has a long way to prove himself. Both Ruto and Ouru spend too much energy fighting ICC and Raila and in the end they ended up destroying Kenya and their political legacy.  Ouru will finish Ruto and then he will be done too. The ouruto era will end like a Greek tragedy.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2018, 09:05:10 PM »
Ruto still has to beat Ouru.  This is why I said he is in the political fight of his life. If he wins this one and comes out a winner then, he gets into the hall of fame. The third option is that Ouru and Ruto may both be consumed by this war.

Ruto orchestrated the merger and brought in the defectors. He and Raila are the men - Uhuru is the pampered freeloader since Kanu days. Never worked for anything. Even now he's unable to make up his mind on whether he wants Ruto to succeed him; between his handlers,  the MKM and Raila agendas he's thoroughly confused. I heard Oscar Sudi saying he supports the lifestyle audit provided it starts with Mzee Jomo  :) Basically reminding Uhuru of his own glass house.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2018, 11:32:54 PM »
Remove the pedigree and money and Uhuru is just a Moses Kuria. He's no match for Ruto.