Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31746 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2018, 12:19:57 PM »
That is real fear about Ruto - people know he is such a terrific (terrifying) political talent - and once he become PORK - he will certainly control all levers of power. Ruto is nearest we have of a Kagame - a leader who knows what it takes to transform the country & who won't take BS. Uhuru is happy lucky go guy and is fortunate to have Ruto stepping in to ran GoK machinery.
Once Ruto consolidates non-GEMA he should divide and conquer portions of GEMA, Luhya, Kamba, etc like Moi. No DPORK or special treat for Kikuyu or Luo. We need a PORK with free reign not nusu mkate sham democracy - that way things run smoothly and there is one man to blame or praise for everything. Contra to the propaganda and anti corruption crescendo Ruto is a visionary who will do wonders for Kenya. ]

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2018, 01:38:40 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2018, 01:47:11 PM »
Uhuru's vision and performance is essentially Ruto-powered.  Jubilee runs on URP manifesto. Else Raila would have rained mayhem on the party with Okoa and his typical kisirani. Yet the fool has the temerity to pee on Ruto.

A Kagame-Meles combo is what it takes to leapfrog to mid-income. Complete with Marshall Plans, eminent domain, etc. Folks need to be lined up for the "greater good" development synergy. A few churas will be deported to Canada... hopefully not senile Raila :) Ruto is a visionary Moi. Kibaki kind of economics - "working nation" - bila political acumen quickly descended into chaos.

That is real fear about Ruto - people know he is such a terrific (terrifying) political talent - and once he become PORK - he will certainly control all levers of power. Ruto is nearest we have of a Kagame - a leader who knows what it takes to transform the country & who won't take BS. Uhuru is happy lucky go guy and is fortunate to have Ruto stepping in to ran GoK machinery.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2018, 02:36:52 PM »
Ruto is no Mele or Kageme.  Ruto is a thief. Other than stealing and building a personal empire based on corruption proceeds, there is nothing in Ruto's record to support your obsession with him.  Ouru has no vision and I do not understand what performance that you speak of.   Ouru's only chance at legacy is fighting corruption in the name of taming Ruto. 

Uhuru's vision and performance is essentially Ruto-powered.  Jubilee runs on URP manifesto. Else Raila would have rained mayhem on the party with Okoa and his typical kisirani. Yet the fool has the temerity to pee on Ruto.

A Kagame-Meles combo is what it takes to leapfrog to mid-income. Complete with Marshall Plans, eminent domain, etc. Folks need to be lined up for the "greater good" development synergy. A few churas will be deported to Canada... hopefully not senile Raila :) Ruto is a visionary Moi. Kibaki kind of economics - "working nation" - bila political acumen quickly descended into chaos.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
Ruto has a track record I have listed here many times. He's a Matiang'i or Michuki high-performance character.  BIG contrast to disorganised Raila or lazy Uhuru. Or hopeless jokes like Madvd and Gideon.

Moi was a firm politician with little vision. Kibaki was on the money but politically impotent. A diverse makelele place like Kenya needs a firm hand like Ruto to roll development over the noise. Dirt-poor Rwanda with ethnic ghosts was utterly hopeless before Kagame. Now they are known for something other than genocide and poverty. Excellence.

Kenya needs to outgrow tea,  flowers and athletics. After false starts with the Kenyattas, Moi and Kibadinga - Ruto is the man for the job. Hatutaki makelele tunataka Marshall Plan.

Ruto is no Mele or Kageme.  Ruto is a thief. Other than stealing and building a personal empire based on corruption proceeds, there is nothing in Ruto's record to support your obsession with him.  Ouru has no vision and I do not understand what performance that you speak of.   Ouru's only chance at legacy is fighting corruption in the name of taming Ruto. 

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2018, 02:59:10 PM »
Meantime Raila is doing a roll-call... he'll find an open mutiny leaving him with NDP.

Raila party ready for crucial Coast talks amid cracks
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-ready-for-crucial-Coast-talks-amid-cracks/3126390-4616430-ickwl9z/index.html

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2018, 04:16:29 PM »
This is about Ruto.

Meantime Raila is doing a roll-call... he'll find an open mutiny leaving him with NDP.

Raila party ready for crucial Coast talks amid cracks
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ODM-ready-for-crucial-Coast-talks-amid-cracks/3126390-4616430-ickwl9z/index.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »

He is Kagame and Kagame is good is fact free gaslighting.  The facts aside, it boggles the mind why anyone would wish a Kagame on a country.  The puny gains in Rwanda are not enough to prevent the disaster awaiting Kagame's exit.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2018, 06:12:02 PM »
I agree with you that Kagame is bad for  Rwanda for the reasons you stated but my argument to Robina was that Ruto is not capable of marshalling the political juggernaut hold on Kenya that Kagame has been able to put together in Rwanda in order to achieve the so called fruits of benevolent dictatorship  that the likes of Robina admires so much.

He is Kagame and Kagame is good is fact free gaslighting.  The facts aside, it boggles the mind why anyone would wish a Kagame on a country.  The puny gains in Rwanda are not enough to prevent the disaster awaiting Kagame's exit.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2018, 06:47:02 PM »
I agree with you that Kagame is bad for  Rwanda for the reasons you stated but my argument to Robina was that Ruto is not capable of marshalling the political juggernaut hold on Kenya that Kagame has been able to put together in Rwanda in order to achieve the so called fruits of benevolent dictatorship  that the likes of Robina admires so much.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2018, 07:22:45 PM »
Ruto has the vision and political acumen to pull a transformation. Most leaders have one or the other. Don't belabor the point. What qualities do the competitors have?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:24 PM »
As Raila & Ruto shadow box - Gema respond to Raila - and tell him to keep off Jubilee/
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/17/stop-attacking-ruto-jubilee-leaders-tell-bad-mannered-raila_c1774105

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2018, 08:07:24 PM »
I think Ruto is more Meles Zenawi than Kagame. Kagame is an action man - quintessentially military man who get stuff done with precision - he has no intellectual pent like Meles or Ruto.
Ruto has the vision and political acumen to pull a transformation. Most leaders have one or the other. Don't belabor the point. What qualities do the competitors have?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2018, 09:01:53 PM »
Robina-that Ruto only exists in Pundits head.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2018, 09:12:22 PM »
Ruto does not need to lock up Raila - just strip him down to NDP.  Basically political savvy that leaves him unencumbered to pursue national vision.  Recall how Kibaki's economic drive was upstaged by scorned LDP.  Ruto can plan and execute... live this very minute. The hollow and idealistic "integrity" you prefer is naivete.

This is the game of thrones. You're either the butcher or meat.

Robina-that Ruto only exists in Pundits head.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2018, 09:21:20 PM »
Ruto has the fiat and the intellect.  Mnataka nini tena?

I think Ruto is more Meles Zenawi than Kagame. Kagame is an action man - quintessentially military man who get stuff done with precision - he has no intellectual pent like Meles or Ruto.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2018, 09:26:11 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2018, 09:33:12 PM »
The GEMA men were brutal on Raila. Basically they told him to fix ODM and NASA first. And these are the same people who have reportedly deserted Ruto??

Funny... so many ODM members have crossed over to Ruto during Handshake - yet zero Jubilee members have gone to Raila.

As Raila & Ruto shadow box - Gema respond to Raila - and tell him to keep off Jubilee/
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/17/stop-attacking-ruto-jubilee-leaders-tell-bad-mannered-raila_c1774105

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2018, 10:07:27 PM »
I like a Ruto but to be honest, his claim to fame is restoring Kanu era plunder that his community so badly missed after a decade break from power. Ruto is no visionary of any sort,and if he is, he is yet to prove it. It seems to me that all he is interested in is State House
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.