Author Topic: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani  (Read 31581 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
Ruto has held  Joho & Raila siege - in the tiny island of mombasa - having carpet bombed the rest of COAST. :D :D. While coastarians had issues with Kenyatta (for land seizures of 60s) - they have no issues with WSR - who comes from an area that understand Kenyatta land seizure.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/We-will-punish-you-for-backing-Ruto-ODM-warns-MPs/1064-4599170-dj02dg/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila & Joho wanaona moto pwani
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:20:42 PM »
ODM is in denial that Ruto's eating his lunch live - Mijikenda (Kilifi & Kwale) already defected. Raila's hope is to craft a huge anti-Ruto alliance of disgruntled GEMA, Luhya and Luo - which is increasingly a pipedream. His own chances are hopeless and he must sweat to be a mere kingmaker. At this rate he may settle for Kalonzo and Madvd campaign manager :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »
I think he is smart enough to know Kalonzo or MaDVD won't win. His plan B maybe is to back a GEMA candidate - but there is none - Uhuru doesn't want any - so he either backs Uhuru to extend his rule (that is going to be very messy & Uhuru is not in the business of making a mess) or well he just need to swallow his pride & back Ruto -- Ruto may throw him a bone or two. Uhuru basically gave him a hoof! And beside he'll be re-paying Ruto debt of 2008!

Anything else is guaranteed failure. Anyway once the coast is captured...Gusii will be the next battle...Gusii are in wilderness now...they like coastarians now realize they've made bad bet on Raila for far too long..and are read to deal.

Anyway I think guy to watch now is Uhuru...my bet is he'll look for a very weaken lackey in GEMA to be Ruto deputy but will want to continue having power & money in Ruto gok...so he'll become Jubilee Party Leader.

ODM is in denial that Ruto's eating his lunch live - Mijikenda (Kilifi & Kwale) already defected. Raila's hope is to craft a huge anti-Ruto alliance of disgruntled GEMA, Luhya and Luo - which is increasingly a pipedream. His own chances are hopeless and he must sweat to be a mere kingmaker. At this rate he may settle for Kalonzo and Madvd campaign manager :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »
The academic exercise in still on going...
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 04:54:51 PM »
Wishfull thinking. Everybody knows that Ruto has a lot of money and that he is impatient and wants to spend that money early and quickly to lock up the presidency. Politicians all over Kenya are literally salivating, strategizing, organizing into groups to find away to get Ruto's ill gotten money and promise him heaven and earth before he loses everything or go to jail.

Ist.  The lesson that everybody learned in 2017 is that CRIME PAYS. There is no longer going to be any unilateral disarmament when it comes to stealing elections, stealing from the government, joining or  forming a criminal or political/tribal crime families. 

2nd.   Do not think of Ouru as an individual but a member of a crime/tribal family. Ouru is very loyal to the MKM family and he will throw Ruto under the bus if the family wants him to do it.  There is no way MKM would want Ruto to be president knowing Ruto's appetite for amassing wealth. MKM loves wealth and power just as  Ruto so they have to finish one another in a dwell.  The survivor will then need a new kid on the block to deputize them.

3rd.  Something has happened in the former opposition. I call it former opposition because democracy in Kenya was killed when the elections were stolen last year and there is no need for opposition any more until years later when democracy will be restored-long after we are all dead. 

I think he is smart enough to know Kalonzo or MaDVD won't win. His plan B maybe is to back a GEMA candidate - but there is none - Uhuru doesn't want any - so he either backs Uhuru to extend his rule (that is going to be very messy & Uhuru is not in the business of making a mess) or well he just need to swallow his pride & back Ruto -- Ruto may throw him a bone or two. Uhuru basically gave him a hoof! And beside he'll be re-paying Ruto debt of 2008!

Anything else is guaranteed failure. Anyway once the coast is captured...Gusii will be the next battle...Gusii are in wilderness now...they like coastarians now realize they've made bad bet on Raila for far too long..and are read to deal.

Anyway I think guy to watch now is Uhuru...my bet is he'll look for a very weaken lackey in GEMA to be Ruto deputy but will want to continue having power & money in Ruto gok...so he'll become Jubilee Party Leader.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »
kichwa..it more than money..it patronage, jobs for friends n relatives, projects like roads or etcs,contracts,tenders, its about reliable n dependable n reachable ally in gov, its about future prospects..Ruto represent all that.Raila is a broke liar who cant even help miguna pass thro immigration despite going there personally...i mean uhuru went mteja on the guy. while Ruto rans gov now..mr fix it of uhuru..and has clear path to 2022..who do you think people will bet on..Raila the broke liar who killed nasa...or the power dealer now n forever amen.One phone call from Ruto...and you are sorted.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 11:26:35 PM »
Handcheque finished Raila. He gave up the peoples presidency and boarded the jubilee bus. The same bus Joho kept reminding
us the driver is a drunkard.  Joho should have remained quite and read the mood on the ground and leave that upuzi of saying
Raila akisema left tunaeda left, akisema right ni right..akisema inuua miguu tunainua.......kumbaff kwani sisi ni ida Odinga?

Amason Kingi, more seasoned politician with depth should lead the coastal region.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 12:45:05 AM »
The money was mentioned in jest, but I must be even more than all those things you have listed because if that were the case nobody would be talking about Raila.

kichwa..it more than money..it patronage, jobs for friends n relatives, projects like roads or etcs,contracts,tenders, its about reliable n dependable n reachable ally in gov, its about future prospects..Ruto represent all that.Raila is a broke liar who cant even help miguna pass thro immigration despite going there personally...i mean uhuru went mteja on the guy. while Ruto rans gov now..mr fix it of uhuru..and has clear path to 2022..who do you think people will bet on..Raila the broke liar who killed nasa...or the power dealer now n forever amen.One phone call from Ruto...and you are sorted.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 09:44:20 AM »
For a "broke liar" I have to say you almost spitting out your entire liver talking about him!

Uhuru once again did not win the elections despite your MOAS and all the rigging. He was caught the first time and sent packing. He then decided to steal it again come what may. He planned a mass killing and culling of opposition and many other atrocities. Raila decided not to subject his people to more deaths by Kikuyu Killer Squads and quit.

Note that the law was broken countless times including procuring illegal court orders from out of town judges etc.

So I have no idea what Raila is lying about that is causing you to vomit your liver.

Ruto is having his last dance. He made the blunder politicians rarely make. Let me give you a parallel:

In Sierra Leone, an ambitious politician decided to go for it. Solomon Berewa convinced President Kabbah to appoint him Vice President in his second term and dump the VP. I don't think the world of Vice Presidents has seen a more powerful VP than Berewa. He ran government as Kabbah - secretly nursing cancer - retreated. Kabbah was a Kibaki figure - hands off.

The media started referring to Berewa as President in the Waiting.

Come elections and Berewa didn't know what hit him. Ernest Koroma came from nowhere and walloped him. It is the SLPP ( Berewa's party) people who turned against him, appalled by the corruption he had presided over. There was no blaming Kabbah because Berewa was loudly, conspicuously and arrogantly running government.

About Miguna: Are you sure Raila wanted him free? He was seen there with cameras transmitting to all to see he was there! He tried but failed. Learn politics bro.

As for Ruto having votes at the coast: Let me tell you when he does. We have been through this before. MPs and other greedy holes cannot be a measure of popularity. Otherwise Mung'aro would be the Governor of Kilifi as you predicted.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »
MOAS: Omollo you ran your own version here that painted a blique picture of Raila and NASA's fate. Even so, I suggested we declare the MOAS a mystery since, unlike Newtonian gravity that is universally accepted, half of Nipate is vehement against them. That said, and once the NASA rigging evidence fell short of our expectation - and we were boxed into the server by apologists - we have to make up our own minds.

There is undisputed evidence that Jubilee walloped NASA. With 40 senators vs 26 - no pending cases - an equal share of all elections - we know Uhuru Kenyatta beat Raila Odinga.

Just like 2013, it's smart politics for a serial contender not to concede defeat. I too consider this a good move. For one I consider the parliamentary system more equitable and the minorities' only hope in tribal Kenya. Sadly it won't fly only a few years into the new system. Hopefully we can try it in 2040.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
The rest... Raila is welcome to vehemently oppose Ruto. The young man is his worst nightmare. However Raila has been overpowered. Just like Kibaki could not contain Raila with the Moi-era state machinery - provincial admin, state appointments, patronage, money, etc - Ruto beat Raila to the punch 2008-13. In the last 5 years Ruto cemented this by routing ODM in Northern Kenya and swing zones... shrinking it to 60MPs from the 2007 peak of 100+ MPs - the equivalent of 160 now which is Jubilee. The defections of ODMers in Coast as we speak, and Nanok - all supporting Ruto  8)

Omollo says defectors don't carry votes. However this is not true because Jubilee got many new MPs in Bukusu, Ukambani - kina Munyaka Machakos Town MP - and Northern. Plus Mvurya the biggest catch of them all. These were "tumbocrats" according to Omollo.

Sorry I don't see anything significant going against Ruto. 2022 is far but Ruto is the new fulcrum in Kenya politics after Raila tipped over. I suspect Omollo and Kichwa are not in real denial and are just playing politics.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 01:20:21 PM »
The rest... Raila is welcome to vehemently oppose Ruto. The young man is his worst nightmare. However Raila has been overpowered. Just like Kibaki could not contain Raila with the Moi-era state machinery - provincial admin, state appointments, patronage, money, etc - Ruto beat Raila to the punch 2008-13. In the last 5 years Ruto cemented this by routing ODM in Northern Kenya and swing zones... shrinking it to 60MPs from the 2007 peak of 100+ MPs - the equivalent of 160 now which is Jubilee. The defections of ODMers in Coast as we speak, and Nanok - all supporting Ruto  8)

Omollo says defectors don't carry votes. However this is not true because Jubilee got many new MPs in Bukusu, Ukambani - kina Munyaka Machakos Town MP - and Northern. Plus Mvurya the biggest catch of them all. These were "tumbocrats" according to Omollo.

Sorry I don't see anything significant going against Ruto. 2022 is far but Ruto is the new fulcrum in Kenya politics after Raila tipped over. I suspect Omollo and Kichwa are not in real denial and are just playing politics.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 01:41:44 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »
Raila is finished
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 05:25:09 PM »
He is been finished - since 2013 - the decay continue. Kalonzo is also another kwisha.
Raila is finished

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
MOAS: Omollo you ran your own version here that painted a blique picture of Raila and NASA's fate. Even so, I suggested we declare the MOAS a mystery since, unlike Newtonian gravity that is universally accepted, half of Nipate is vehement against them. That said, and once the NASA rigging evidence fell short of our expectation - and we were boxed into the server by apologists - we have to make up our own minds.

There is undisputed evidence that Jubilee walloped NASA. With 40 senators vs 26 - no pending cases - an equal share of all elections - we know Uhuru Kenyatta beat Raila Odinga.

Just like 2013, it's smart politics for a serial contender not to concede defeat. I too consider this a good move. For one I consider the parliamentary system more equitable and the minorities' only hope in tribal Kenya. Sadly it won't fly only a few years into the new system. Hopefully we can try it in 2040.

I blame that on IEBC and Paul Muite.  Not the messengers.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 11:13:30 PM »
I agree Raila Kwisha is a sort of emblem - almost an anthem - of his opponents. The man has the nine lives of a cat!

For Kalonzo on the other hand I think it's a fact. Can't seem to excite anyone outside of the shrinking Mkamba base.

He is been finished - since 2013 - the decay continue. Kalonzo is also another kwisha.
Raila is finished

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 09:58:23 PM »
Ruto is the only man who travels around the country every weekend to listen to eulogies that will be delivered at his own funeral. Will elaborate at some date.
Raila is finished

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2018, 10:00:22 PM »
Ruto should be seeking Raila the way a potential victim of two demons (in agreement) seek God.
I agree Raila Kwisha is a sort of emblem - almost an anthem - of his opponents. The man has the nine lives of a cat!

For Kalonzo on the other hand I think it's a fact. Can't seem to excite anyone outside of the shrinking Mkamba base.

Raila is finished

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2018, 10:22:20 PM »
I do not know why Pundit think MKM will just let Ruto take over the presidency when it is obvious that the first thing Ruto would do to survive the presidency is to finish MKM. Who does that? In 2007 MKM were in a much worse position.  Raila won by such a huge margin they could not do the traditional stealing and kibaki had to be sworn in at night. Just recently Ruto was completely shaken with that "randa randa" trial balloon that ouru threw at him. Can Ruto really withstand even one week of a sustain withering attack from MKM the kind that Raila used to get 24/7 year long since 2013 and remain standing like Raila did. The MKM spent literally billions of money on negative advertisement on mass media and social media against Raila and its amazing that RAO is not finished completely. MKM is so sure of finishing Ruto they are not even thinking about him.

Ruto should be seeking Raila the way a potential victim of two demons (in agreement) seek God.

Raila is finished