Author Topic: More appointments - Raila get zero - UhuRuto appoint their allies  (Read 3343 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I don't see any Raila man or woman here -  Raila capitulation & surrender is total - looked like he accept handshake to avoid jail?

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2018/06/president-kenyatta-appoints-allies-key-parastatal-posts/?doing_wp_cron=1528358584.2459309101104736328125

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: More appointments - Raila get zero - UhuRuto appoint their allies
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »
It's a reward for ODM defectors to Jubilee - Neto, Chidzuga, Godana. Kichwa really needs to spin this and save face. To tell us how he's waiting for the imminent big cabinet reshuffle - which will reward Raila allies.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:21:41 PM »
Precisely. Kichwa like Omollo are vodoo believers..so don't expect anything logical from him.
It's a reward for ODM defectors to Jubilee - Neto, Chidzuga, Godana. Kichwa really needs to spin this and save face. To tell us how he's waiting for the imminent big cabinet reshuffle - which will reward Raila allies.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 05:43:22 PM »
If any Raila ally accepted those useless appointments you would be the first to laugh and I would agree with you. I do not think Raila is that desperate. Some people said he got 5 Billion in cash.  Some even say more.

Precisely. Kichwa like Omollo are vodoo believers..so don't expect anything logical from him.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 09:37:58 AM »
Its amazing how many parastals and goverment organisations that kenya has. This is a form of state capture.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 09:49:52 AM »
It is impossible to explain to certain people that it is not about Jobs. Those who are after jobs are getting them.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »
I agree with you Omollo and Kichwa it's not about jobs. Raila Odinga is like a jilted lover who will do anything to mess Ruto. And the real Ruto enemy - the dynasties - will use him like canon fodder. Imagine making peace with the enemy and yet you have nothing to offer your followers. How do you spin that - selling out for personal vendetta - to them? No wonder Luhyas, the Nanoks and now Coast are abandoning him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 11:28:18 AM »
Yeah the handshake is really a mystery to me now. I mean at minimum I would expect Raila to get something however small out of this. The more I think about it - the more I realized Raila is very kwisha and he has been outfoxed. I won't be surprised if he retires soon. He clearly should understand he stand no chance against Ruto. I mean he knew it when he withdrew from the repeat election...and now Ruto just keep going for his position...leaving him more exposed and weaken. NASA is kaput & it not possible for madvd-weta-Kalonzo to trust him again. The mois don't trust him. Uhuru & Mt kenya don't trust him. Ruto doesn't trust him. The remainder of ODM are leaving in droves to Ruto corner. It tough being Raila now..

The dynasty theory is so whack I don't take it seriously. Kenya has no dynasty and has never had one. This not Uganda or Nigeria with kingdoms. It more about money & power. Mois or Kenyattas are powerful because of old money - but the kind of money the new guys are making - makes the likes of Sonko or Ruto equally potent.

My bold prediction - Raila will retire soon from politics...he'll will become AU roving ambassador...ala Obasanjo or Kaunda or Mbeki...he is already doing a dry-run with South Sudan.

But first he'll attempt the constitution re-write with the team of 14 jokers - and when Uhuru shut the door on that - as I expect him to - he'll take the current AU envoy moonlighting seriously and retire as elder stateman.

I agree with you Omollo and Kichwa it's not about jobs. Raila Odinga is like a jilted lover who will do anything to mess Ruto. And the real Ruto enemy - the dynasties - will use him like canon fodder. Imagine making peace with the enemy and yet you have nothing to offer your followers. How do you spin that - selling out for personal vendetta - to them? No wonder Luhyas, the Nanoks and now Coast are abandoning him.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 01:22:17 PM »
Raila is NOT Ruto's enemy. Ruto saw Raila being shaved without water and soap and he already started applying saliva to his own head and face.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 01:23:48 PM »
My own prediction: Ruto is about to get a devastating blow.

Yeah the handshake is really a mystery to me now. I mean at minimum I would expect Raila to get something however small out of this. The more I think about it - the more I realized Raila is very kwisha and he has been outfoxed. I won't be surprised if he retires soon. He clearly should understand he stand no chance against Ruto. I mean he knew it when he withdrew from the repeat election...and now Ruto just keep going for his position...leaving him more exposed and weaken. NASA is kaput & it not possible for madvd-weta-Kalonzo to trust him again. The mois don't trust him. Uhuru & Mt kenya don't trust him. Ruto doesn't trust him. The remainder of ODM are leaving in droves to Ruto corner. It tough being Raila now..

The dynasty theory is so whack I don't take it seriously. Kenya has no dynasty and has never had one. This not Uganda or Nigeria with kingdoms. It more about money & power. Mois or Kenyattas are powerful because of old money - but the kind of money the new guys are making - makes the likes of Sonko or Ruto equally potent.

My bold prediction - Raila will retire soon from politics...he'll will become AU roving ambassador...ala Obasanjo or Kaunda or Mbeki...he is already doing a dry-run with South Sudan.

But first he'll attempt the constitution re-write with the team of 14 jokers - and when Uhuru shut the door on that - as I expect him to - he'll take the current AU envoy moonlighting seriously and retire as elder stateman.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 02:27:25 PM »
My own prediction: Ruto is about to get a devastating blow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 05:41:29 PM »
MKM & RV fought in 2008 and made a peace pact. You're talking 1980s or 1970s or 1960s! That peace pact has stood because Kenya is big enough for MKM & RV - and everyone else. That is Uhuru real legacy. The days of Kibaki & Raila quarreling daily is over. This explain why Raila even when he has waved the white flag - has been kept very very far from GOK. Uhuru want to cement that legacy by continue the peace pact. If not - Ruto is capable of inciting the repeat of 2008 when Kiuks will be hunted all over kenya. Raila demonstrated recently that he cannot bite or stink or  - he can just throw stones & burn tires! Power is not going to cowards like those. You got be ready to die for it.

Now if 2008 was a disaster - just remember it was proxy fight - now imagine if MKM was to incite a direct fight with RVS -- by dissing Ruto who has supported & been loyal to them for 10yrs - 3 elections & all that. They cannot do that. That is adding fuel to the land grab of 1960s & 1970s when Kalenjin population has grown and land has drastically reduced. Not unless they extend central to fi their huge diaspora all over kenya. If they do that - they are going to get a huge fight - and all that peace & tranquility will be out of the window. That is the leverage Ruto wields. Is Raila ready to defend helpless kikuyus all over RV and or resettle them in Nyanza? What about contagion that would come about in Maasai, Samburu, Coast and all over?

When Ruto become pork - MKM will continue being very important.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 06:34:38 PM »
MKM & RV fought in 2008 and made a peace pact. You're talking 1980s or 1970s or 1960s! That peace pact has stood because Kenya is big enough for MKM & RV - and everyone else. That is Uhuru real legacy. The days of Kibaki & Raila quarreling daily is over. This explain why Raila even when he has waved the white flag - has been kept very very far from GOK. Uhuru want to cement that legacy by continue the peace pact. If not - Ruto is capable of inciting the repeat of 2008 when Kiuks will be hunted all over kenya. Raila demonstrated recently that he cannot bite or stink or  - he can just throw stones & burn tires! Power is not going to cowards like those. You got be ready to die for it.

Now if 2008 was a disaster - just remember it was proxy fight - now imagine if MKM was to incite a direct fight with RVS -- by dissing Ruto who has supported & been loyal to them for 10yrs - 3 elections & all that. They cannot do that. That is adding fuel to the land grab of 1960s & 1970s when Kalenjin population has grown and land has drastically reduced. Not unless they extend central to fi their huge diaspora all over kenya. If they do that - they are going to get a huge fight - and all that peace & tranquility will be out of the window. That is the leverage Ruto wields. Is Raila ready to defend helpless kikuyus all over RV and or resettle them in Nyanza? What about contagion that would come about in Maasai, Samburu, Coast and all over?

Hustler's only realistic path now is for kamwana to drop dead.  Then he can inherit.  None of the so called leverage you mention makes any sense.  If it did, then Moi would not have left power.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 07:19:59 PM »
Moi left power because Mzungu had leverage then; the budget basically was more than half financed by Mzungu and still Mzungu controlled all loans; they squeezed Moi balls for 10yrs - most of 1990s - Moi had to keep conceding ground after ground - and Moi was glad to hand over a literally broke kenya in 2002; that Mzungu is gone down to less than 1% and US or UK ambassador now - nobody knows their names or faces. Right now kenya has come of age...but there are leverage...the 50%+1  hurdle is the biggest. A smart politician should be aiming to have at least 10-20% of the vote ...that huge leverage...that can earn you trillions of Kshs.
Hustler's only realistic path now is for kamwana to drop dead.  Then he can inherit.  None of the so called leverage you mention makes any sense.  If it did, then Moi would not have left power.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 09:14:06 PM »
The so-called MKM-RV war is propaganda by Raila & ODM. GEMA is heavily vested in Ruto - you just have to watch what all the GEMA governors, MPs, church leaders and MCAs are saying. Muthomi Njuki Chuka, Waititu Kiambu, Kimemia Nyandarua, Wairia Murang'a, Kiraitu Meru - basically all the vocal and influential folks and MPs - support Ruto. Despite this you hear about an imaginary gang war with "MKM" :D

Now add the ODM rout all over the swing regions. Ruto has a foot inside SH already. Of course we are reminded Kenya is not a democracy because Raila was rigged out. Dream on  :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 09:24:13 PM »
Listening to the Luo chorus of a gang war and the Ruto betrayal by GEMA - in which they are all firmly behind GEMA - and you just know it's usual propaganda. Ruto turned Raila's ambitions into pipedream and that's the source of the extreme loathing.

Why does Uhuru continue to appoint Ruto allies into plum positions if there is a gang war? You told us Ruto will be arrested yet all I see is a long list of GEMA suspe denied bail - the Luo PS Omollo hiding in hospital - not a single Kalenjin!  8)

Actually in a "gang war" I would expect Ruto folks - CS, PS, etc - to be expelled from GoK by the mighty MKM... yawwn.

Sell us another bridge Kichwa.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 11:53:28 PM »
Robina-

1st. The PS Omollo, is a not a luo.  She is kiuk.

2nd. If you use daily news headlines to analyze politics then you will go crazy.

3rd.  Not all Kalenjins are Ruto allies

4th. Timing is everything.

Listening to the Luo chorus of a gang war and the Ruto betrayal by GEMA - in which they are all firmly behind GEMA - and you just know it's usual propaganda. Ruto turned Raila's ambitions into pipedream and that's the source of the extreme loathing.

Why does Uhuru continue to appoint Ruto allies into plum positions if there is a gang war? You told us Ruto will be arrested yet all I see is a long list of GEMA suspe denied bail - the Luo PS Omollo hiding in hospital - not a single Kalenjin!  8)

Actually in a "gang war" I would expect Ruto folks - CS, PS, etc - to be expelled from GoK by the mighty MKM... yawwn.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2018, 07:52:47 AM »
Women are the tribe we marry.

Who among the detainees are Ruto allies? can't spot any. Hawa wahuni tu wa kawaida. i.e. no signs of an anti-Ruto assault at all.

I am waiting for Ruto to be arrested - I humbly accept to be patient.

Robina-

2nd. If you use daily news headlines to analyze politics then you will go crazy.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »
Not really. If that were true then the Bomet people elected a luo Governor.

Please be patient. The appointments you are now seeing are rewards from the campaign and pre-handshake.  The post-handshake stuff will start showing up in the news much later.  The daily news headlines are very unreliable for political punditry.

We know certain things for a fact in Kenyan politics:

1.  You do not become president of Kenya just because you have won more votes than your opponent.

2. Kenya ina wenyewe

3. A day in politics is like a year in real life

Based on the just those three factors- go slow on your enthusiasm/ predictions/punditry that Raila is finished or that Ruto is a shoe-in for the 2022 presidency.

Women are the tribe we marry.

Who among the detainees are Ruto allies? can't spot any. Hawa wahuni tu wa kawaida. i.e. no signs of an anti-Ruto assault at all.

I am waiting for Ruto to be arrested - I humbly accept to be patient.

Robina-