Author Topic: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes  (Read 7095 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 01:01:01 PM »
You better start now - because Uhuru is basically playing with your future - and this is probably only chance - because demographically - kikuyu advantage is going forever. So if you fail to click DPORK because Uhuru won't allow any GEMA leader to challenge him - then ole wenu.

MADVD+Wetangula are onto something - watch that space.

There was no national kikuyu politiican in 1983 other than njonjo ..4 yearw and a half is an enternity in politics

Moi had reduced kikuyu mps and cabinet ministers to nothing then 198880 rigging happened..ruto rigging of central mps in 2017 was his mlolongo moment

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 01:13:54 PM »
You are a joker...kikuyus are in power to stay ...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2018, 02:47:51 PM »
Uhuru is in power to stay. I'd be worried about Kikuyus if they fail to identify post-Uhuru succesor.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2018, 02:51:55 PM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 03:12:46 PM »
Pundit cannot graps what kichwa small just said..pundit is punch drunk with his love for ruto ..the auitistic pundit needs therapy to deruto him

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 04:02:14 PM »
Pundit. Identifying a post ouru successor is the least of kikuyus problems. There are soo many leaders that can be propped up in literally a matter of days by the power brokers operating behind the scenes. Actually it would be stupid to identify one too early because the others will try to bring her down-including killing.  This is why most leaders, even in the West, deny that they are running for the presidency until the elections are close enough. Once you stick your neck out, then you became a target. Ruto has done so and just watch.  It was actually a curse to identify Ruto as Ouru's successor 10 years before he could actually run. 

Uhuru is in power to stay. I'd be worried about Kikuyus if they fail to identify post-Uhuru succesor.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 04:02:39 PM »
When Ruto stood alone and got 31% of kenya - where were you? When Ruto stood alone against ODM - where were you? When Ruto formed URP in 2012 and got 78Mps in 2013 - only 15mps short of Uhuru & Raila who were running for PORK - where were you. Kalonzo got about 20Mps while he was Kibaki's VP. Raila got 96mps while he was PM. Ruto did all that while facing ICC.

In 2013
The National Alliance   72   14   3   89
United Republican Party   62   10   3   75

Now fast forward 6 yrs when Ruto has had real powers (50-50 - something Raila couldn't get despite the entire western world holding Kibaki down for him)...Ruto has prepared for this for a long time....URP & TNA were merged and the marriage with Uhuru consumated...If Uhuru wants to fight...he'll have to start within Jubilee...which Ruto owns.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
You clearly don't understand politics. Moi tried that in 2002 and Kenyans flatly refused. Kenyans will not vote a proxy brought to them with "madharau". Gema need to identify a leader now, have that leader earn respect of leaders within GEMA and that is probably enough for now - otherwise if they want to ran for PORK - they'll need more. Right now Uhuru is dilly-dallying - they need to decide if it's Waiguru or Mwangi(Muranga) or Kiunjuri (that seem to have been deflated :)).
Pundit. Identifying a post ouru successor is the least of kikuyus problems. There are soo many leaders that can be propped up in literally a matter of days by the power brokers operating behind the scenes. Actually it would be stupid to identify one too early because the others will try to briabng her down-including killing.  This is why most leaders, even in the West, deny that they are running for the presidency until the elections are close enough. Once you stick your neck out, then you became a target. Ruto has done so and just watch.  It was actually a curse to identify Ruto as Ouru's successor 10 years before he could actually run. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
You are right-I should not have said Ruto is Nothing.  What I meant to say is that he is not in the league of Ouru and Raila when it comes to running a presidential campaign.  Ruto had maxed out with URP and he needed to hook his wagon onto a bigger wagon-Ouru provided him with that. Ouru and ICC gave Ruto his biggest bump in politics but they still needed the kikuyus to steal. ICC is gone and only Ouru is left. If you pull Ouru out then Ruto is back where he was and maybe worse off. Last but not least, Kenyans elections are not won at the ballot, otherwise Raila would have finished his second term in 2017. Why do you think Ouru keeps on saying that "if you are  a thief, you must carry your own cross without the tribe".  Who do you think he is talking to?

When Ruto stood alone and got 31% of kenya - where were you? When Ruto stood alone against ODM - where were you? When Ruto formed URP in 2012 and got 78Mps in 2013 - only 15mps short of Uhuru & Raila who were running for PORK - where were you. Kalonzo got about 20Mps while he was Kibaki's VP. Raila got 96mps while he was PM. Ruto did all that while facing ICC.

In 2013
The National Alliance   72   14   3   89
United Republican Party   62   10   3   75

Now fast forward 6 yrs when Ruto has had real powers (50-50 - something Raila couldn't get despite the entire western world holding Kibaki down for him)...Ruto has prepared for this for a long time....URP & TNA were merged and the marriage with Uhuru consumated...If Uhuru wants to fight...he'll have to start within Jubilee...which Ruto owns.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2018, 04:29:23 PM »
Moi made one mistake in 2002, he wanted to finish Raila. If he brought Raila into the loop, they would have succeeded and that is the mistake that dynasties want to fix.  There has been a realization between Ouru, Raila and Moi, that they cannot finish each other and therefore they should do what wazungu does so well-figure out how to share the "thing" and eat it all. All stable western capitalist democracies are controlled by such people.

You clearly don't understand politics. Moi tried that in 2002 and Kenyans flatly refused. Kenyans will not vote a proxy brought to them with "madharau". Gema need to identify a leader now, have that leader earn respect of leaders within GEMA and that is probably enough for now - otherwise if they want to ran for PORK - they'll need more. Right now Uhuru is dilly-dallying - they need to decide if it's Waiguru or Mwangi(Muranga) or Kiunjuri (that seem to have been deflated :)).
Pundit. Identifying a post ouru successor is the least of kikuyus problems. There are soo many leaders that can be propped up in literally a matter of days by the power brokers operating behind the scenes. Actually it would be stupid to identify one too early because the others will try to briabng her down-including killing.  This is why most leaders, even in the West, deny that they are running for the presidency until the elections are close enough. Once you stick your neck out, then you became a target. Ruto has done so and just watch.  It was actually a curse to identify Ruto as Ouru's successor 10 years before he could actually run. 

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2018, 05:10:07 PM »
Did something happen on the news? Where has this talk come from all of a sudden? Im lost. I feel like you guys are talking about something only a few people are aware of.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »
Did something happen on the news? Where has this talk come from all of a sudden? Im lost. I feel like you guys are talking about something only a few people are aware of.

Clickbait.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
Nope - we are dealing with two mad-men Njamba and kichwa - one minute Ida is going to become pork - the next minute Ruto is kaput  - and Uhuru is working to endorse Raila - it called fertile imagination.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 07:20:54 PM »
I am confident Ida will be the ultimate choice of the dynasties. Take your meds my friend. Eti dynasties have met somewhere :)
Moi made one mistake in 2002, he wanted to finish Raila. If he brought Raila into the loop, they would have succeeded and that is the mistake that dynasties want to fix.  There has been a realization between Ouru, Raila and Moi, that they cannot finish each other and therefore they should do what wazungu does so well-figure out how to share the "thing" and eat it all. All stable western capitalist democracies are controlled by such people.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
Lol pundit you need to go and join ruto in national looting because by 2020 you will be kaput

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 09:08:31 PM »
What we are dealing with is the imminent fall of Ruto. As for who will succeed Ouru, that is still too far to call. Ida is just one of the personalities that  we can speculate about in a field of many.

Nope - we are dealing with two mad-men Njamba and kichwa - one minute Ida is going to become pork - the next minute Ruto is kaput  - and Uhuru is working to endorse Raila - it called fertile imagination.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 09:17:52 PM »
What we are dealing with is the imminent fall of Ruto. As for who will succeed Ouru, that is still too far to call. Ida is just one of the personalities that  we can speculate about in a field of many.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 11:34:52 PM »
You are very desperate for ouru's affirmation. Not all Kale's in the social media are as happy as you are. The video does not look that good for Ruto.  The body language tell a different story from the one you are trying to spin. Also, the language  "Hii kijana anaitwa Ruto, anatangatanga kila mahali".  Really? what happened to William?  This is not good for ruto my friend. Why would he call a grown ass man "hii Kijana anaitwa Ruto".  What more signs do you need?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 12:16:58 AM »
You are very desperate for ouru's affirmation. Not all Kale's in the social media are as happy as you are. The video does not look that good for Ruto.  The body language tell a different story from the one you are trying to spin. Also, the language  "Hii kijana anaitwa Ruto, anatangatanga kila mahali".  Really? what happened to William?  This is not good for ruto my friend. Why would he call a grown ass man "hii Kijana anaitwa Ruto".  What more signs do you need?

Is there a video somewhere?  I agree the kijana kutangatanga language is just a polite version of wakora.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 01:53:20 AM »
Termie, this is the video: