Author Topic: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes  (Read 7094 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
The economic hardships of debt and recent drought have left everyone in central feeling betrayed by jubilee..kikuyyus now are afraid thst if corruption is left unchecked they will be the biggest casualties..fingers are being pointed at ruto as the artichet of the run away corruption. His office scandals and his personal scandals are making most of his to be voters in 2022 think twice. With Kenyattas decision that abandon ruto the dye is can't that rv will have to go to Western Kenya and restrategize..the currrent nys swoop is targeting several kiambu mps ..among them kimani ichungwa who was one of the key supporters of ruto in kiambu, next it will be targeting duale using kra. The Somali oligarchs will be shaved bila maji..uhuru is taking moi play book and using it to finish off his political competitors..all indications are that uhuru will remain the power b hind the throne post 2022..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 11:15:51 AM »
Take it to the bank that this will never happen. Uhuru should just be out to save his neck till 2022. The guy will go home willingly. That office is too much for him. He should have remained at Cameo Cinema bar where he was before Gideon fished him out to present him to his dad.

The economic hardships of debt and recent drought have left everyone in central feeling betrayed by jubilee..kikuyyus now are afraid thst if corruption is left unchecked they will be the biggest casualties..fingers are being pointed at ruto as the artichet of the run away corruption. His office scandals and his personal scandals are making most of his to be voters in 2022 think twice. With Kenyattas decision that abandon ruto the dye is can't that rv will have to go to Western Kenya and restrategize..the currrent nys swoop is targeting several kiambu mps ..among them kimani ichungwa who was one of the key supporters of ruto in kiambu, next it will be targeting duale using kra. The Somali oligarchs will be shaved bila maji..uhuru is taking moi play book and using it to finish off his political competitors..all indications are that uhuru will remain the power b hind the throne post 2022..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
He will be power behind the throne uhuru has found something useful to do and he thinks he can do it. The only problem is he is I'll equiped to do it..uhuru will be in power or be a powerbroker for decades to come..I would say his influence will end in 2027..the only group that can stop uhru is muranga Barron's

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 12:01:47 PM »
You're right in a wrong way. Ruto will be PORK and Uhuru will be PORK of GEMA - he will be the power to be - I think if GEMA are not careful - Uhuru could even hand over DPORK to non-gema - as long as he knows he will enjoy power & influence under Ruto
He will be power behind the throne uhuru has found something useful to do and he thinks he can do it. The only problem is he is I'll equiped to do it..uhuru will be in power or be a powerbroker for decades to come..I would say his influence will end in 2027..the only group that can stop uhru is muranga Barron's

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 12:06:54 PM »
My mum who is politcal analyst who has called every election predicted that raila will be beneficiary of uhuru need to stay in power. When all is said and done the political elites will alllow raila to eat his 5 years..at this point rala will be on dialysis with less than 7 years to live..ruto will be preisent in 2027 or he will never be..as for now Gema is done with ruto and his mandagoism

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 12:16:26 PM »
According to Taifa Leo (which you need to subscribe for you mum) - Raila anapaka kustahafu - Raila cannot withstand the nukes that Ruto is throwing. There is really no need to unleash mandago because Ruto will win with or without GEMA. MOAS has Ruto at 40% before he make a deal with anyone!

Raila is kaput - Ruto is throwing missiles at him from all angles - from Jubilee - from ODM - from NASA :)

http://taifaleo.nation.co.ke/index.php/raila-ajiandaa-kustaafu-siasa/

My mum who is politcal analyst who has called every election predicted that raila will be beneficiary of uhuru need to stay in power. When all is said and done the political elites will alllow raila to eat his 5 years..at this point rala will be on dialysis with less than 7 years to live..ruto will be preisent in 2027 or he will never be..as for now Gema is done with ruto and his mandagoism

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 12:22:27 PM »
Ruto is like matiba kifua pekee..ruto wilk crash and burn by 2020..if not I will donate 10k to a charity of your choice..my mum is Cambridge diploma holder..she read over 20 literature  books .

She has a very objective way of analyzing politics..I wish I could be as objective as her

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 12:23:53 PM »
Raila may support a muranga candidate or mudavadi that would slay ruto vilivoyo ..madvd is attacking uhuru like a chiwawa on heat

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 12:29:09 PM »
Ruto is the most complete politician. Matiba was not really a politician. He was just piggy-bagging Kikuyu votes who were the majority then by far. He can't hack what Ruto or Moi or Raila did amalgamating really small tribes and making them count. And that really is GEMA archiles heels - you have the most insular politicians and citizen who think they can win & rule Kenya - by winning Kiambu. And yet demographically GEMA are going down - getting lesser n lesser kids - as others like Somalis/Maasai/Luhyas/Kalenjin sire like rats. Ruto has methodologically build support from the el molos of this world...which is a lot of hardwork and quite expensive...and that is why right now in my estimation...he controls more 'gov' than Uhuru. He certainlys rans parliament+senate - because most of those mps outside GEMA owe Ruto their loyalty and allegiance - obviously gov was split right down the center - so Ruto control half of it by default - and also encourage the other half coz Uhuru doesn't want to do the hardwork of sitting in cabinet and following up.
Ruto is like matiba kifua pekee..ruto wilk crash and burn by 2020..if not I will donate 10k to a charity of your choice..my mum is Cambridge diploma holder..she read over 20 literature  books .
She has a very objective way of analyzing politics..I wish I could be as objective as her

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 12:31:47 PM »
Ruto filled moi vacuum nothing more ..his vacuum will be filled soon

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 12:33:24 PM »
No. Raila filled Moi vacuum by taking KANU with him in 2002 & adding to Luos - making it a very potent ODM at it apex. Ruto has worked hard to reclaim that from Raila. Now Raila in my estimation is just about get to NDP level of 1997.

When NON_GEMA realized Moi was kaput - they all ran to Raila bosom because your GEMA people are too insular to care about them.

Now they realize Raila is kaput - and they are all running to Ruto bosom. Now ODM had KANU+LUO. Now imagine Ruto will have KANU+GEMA :) :) Now that political force as potent as JOMO KENYATTA. Kenya can become one party state de-jure :D :D

Ruto will soon be as powerful as Jomo Kenyatta - he can fart on national TV and everyone will clap for him. Or the Moi of 1980s! -

Ruto filled moi vacuum nothing more ..his vacuum will be filled soon

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 12:37:37 PM »
You're trying to make ruto what he is not..withiut moi, kibaki, uhuru and raila ruto would be home in sugoi running against mandago ...ruto is overrated..this is the first time he will be a candidate on his own ..let us see..ruto will secure 4 million votes that is it ..ruto needs to go suck raila toes and hope he can swallow his pride and endorse him against Gema candidate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »
When you find a gema candidate you can sell to rest of Kenya please let us now - otherwise you're dreaming. DPORK might disappear soon. MaDVD+Wetangula if they organize Luhyas - will take it. Wacha kwanza Census 2019 ikamu - upate Kikuyus have dropped from 17.5% to 15% of Kenya ndio uamuke :D :D
1989 - Kikuyu -22%
1999 - Kikuyu - 20%
2009 - Kikuyu -17.5%
2019 - Kikuyu -15%...with Luhya as biggest tribe in Kenya overtaking kikuyus who overtook Maasai somewhere around 1890-1900
2029 - Kikuyus -12%
2039 - Kikuyus -10% -- by the time Somalis will probably be among Kenyan biggest tribe - with kikuyus the 5th or 6th largest tribe :D
Hapo ndio utajua ujui
You're trying to make ruto what he is not..withiut moi, kibaki, uhuru and raila ruto would be home in sugoi running against mandago ...ruto is overrated..this is the first time he will be a candidate on his own ..let us see..ruto will secure 40 million votes that is it ..ruto needs to go suck raila toes and hope he can swallow his pride and endorse him against Gema candidate

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »
Kikuyus win this this due economic muscle..kikuyu Barron's still hold about 45 percent of Kenya wealth..only somalis are a threat to kikuyus in terms of liquidity

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2018, 12:47:25 PM »
Kikuyu have bigger middle class - but their barons have nothing on Kalenjin or Indian or Arab or increasingly Somali barons - and they are not willing to throw hard cash. Raila for instance survived the last 5yrs by getting Mombasa Arabs to finance him. Ruto has inherited those barons.

And really all that now is useless...CHINESE are biggest political financiers now. The european barons have long been buried...they can still throw some money but it nothing compared to what Chinese gov and it's contractors are spending funding politicians all over.

Kikuyus win this this due economic muscle..kikuyu Barron's still hold about 45 percent of Kenya wealth..only somalis are a threat to kikuyus in terms of liquidity

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 12:48:17 PM »
Luhyas are both a tribe..bukusu and maragolis let talk in those terms..I have maragolis cousins so I am sure they will never identify themselves as luhyias ..your moas is nonsensical in a place where a programmer and propaganda purveryor can swing millions of votes ..kikuyus right now have the deck stacked for them in intelligence services and military...my buddy who lives in a neighborhood with a lot of army top brass has seen these fuckers steal and be powerful similar to how Kenyatta senior mikitsrycguys

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 12:50:57 PM »
You are a joker..kikuyu Barron's are still a power to reckon ...kalenjins have a few upstarts ..however central is a wash with Barron's who use money as toilet paper ..you never lived in central to realize how rich some of these fuckers livijg inv rural areas are.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 12:52:30 PM »
Which is why MaDVD & Wetangula move is genius. Tell you what you don't have GEMA national politician now outside Uhuru. And then MaDVD+Wetangula merge and Census in 2019 declare Abaluhya the biggest tribe - what do you think that will results in - huge Luhya Renaissances. Uhuru will be convinved to rep GEMA as Supreme Leader of Jubilee. MADVD will take DPORK. Ruto will take PORK.  Kalonzo will fight with Mutua & take kamba vote out of equation. Raila will be doing his juju on the side.
Luhyas are both a tribe..bukusu and maragolis let talk in those terms..I have maragolis cousins so I am sure they will never identify themselves as luhyias ..your moas is nonsensical in a place where a programmer and propaganda purveryor can swing millions of votes ..kikuyus right now have the deck stacked for them in intelligence services and military...my buddy who lives in a neighborhood with a lot of army top brass has seen these fuckers steal and be powerful similar to how Kenyatta senior mikitsrycguys

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 12:53:51 PM »
Rich how - Central is what 100Km square - when I drive from Thika - before I Know I am in Nyeri - just 20Km am in Kenol Muranga :D :D?  The richest baron in Central are those owning properties outside. One Arab baron probably has 50,000 acres in Mombasa or such prime coastal cities. The Mois own thousand acres of land. A simple Kalenjin farmer in Moiben probably has 5,000 acres. One Maasai baron like Narok Governor owns 20,000 acre of prime Maasai Mara? His brother Ole Kijabe owns I think 50,000. The Ole Lempakas own ranches. Ole Ntutus own game reserves. Then now turkana oil - people are trying to own oil wells :D - and Ruto is all over the map - making sure he owns everything everywhere. Stop being insular.
You are a joker..kikuyu Barron's are still a power to reckon ...kalenjins have a few upstarts ..however central is a wash with Barron's who use money as toilet paper ..you never lived in central to realize how rich some of these fuckers livijg inv rural areas are.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 12:58:09 PM »
There was no national kikuyu politiican in 1983 other than njonjo ..4 yearw and a half is an enternity in politics

Moi had reduced kikuyu mps and cabinet ministers to nothing then 198880 rigging happened..ruto rigging of central mps in 2017 was his mlolongo moment