Author Topic: Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos  (Read 4820 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos
« on: May 25, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »
https://kenyalivenews.com/kenyans-thank-raila-odinga-for-being-silent-on-nys-and-maize-scandals-railaremainquiet/
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »
Why do you think he should be silent?  Because of politics?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
I think he should be silent because billions of shillings has been spent to make him the face of the enemy in some Gema and Kalenjin ouruto strongholds.  Therefore, when he speaks out on corruption, some people tune him out thinking he is running for president. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 07:20:27 PM »
It's amazing how Raila can abscond his official job - to hold the government accountable - yet talk about corruption and the same values in his opaque Handshake. The duplicity is buffling. Raila and ODM are letting down Kenyans by failing to do their job effectively. Canoodling with Uhuru for political reasons - just to compete with Ruto - is very irresponsible of them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 08:31:33 PM »
And what is that Raila's official government position?  Stealing elections and buying mp's has made it unnecessary to have an opposition. Ruto actually has enough money to buy everybody including Raila to join Jubilee. That's how much money Ruto has stolen.  If I were ODM mp's I would take the money Ruto is offering and join jubilee until 2022.  Let us be a dejure one party state.

It's amazing how Raila can abscond his official job - to hold the government accountable - yet talk about corruption and the same values in his opaque Handshake. The duplicity is buffling. Raila and ODM are letting down Kenyans by failing to do their job effectively. Canoodling with Uhuru for political reasons - just to compete with Ruto - is very irresponsible of them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
Robina - right - Opposition should do their job - otherwise we are effectively in one party state. If Raila can't - Kalonzo or MaDVD or some alternative need to rise. Now Raila has raised the white flag of surrender and the civil society are also dead. Never a better time to be a thief in kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »
So long as Raila is the Party Leader of ODM - the Official Opposition - he is the de facto leader of the opposition. In reality we know John Mbadi is only his puppet. Joining Jubilee is subversion of democracy not inclusion. Ruto does not have any more billions than Uhuru or Raila or Moi lined up to buy MPs. That's a pure white lie peddled by Kitendawili crew who are rabidly opposed to his candidature. They see no issue with Kenyatta or Moi - names synonymous with looting - yet whine endlessly over Ruto. It started with Joho calling him "Arap Mashamba".  That plus Handshake and inclusion strategy are all fair game. Ruto's up to the task. The supplant of ODM in KADU zones has progressed as clockwork despite the noises. Sauti ya chura haimzuii ng'ombe kunywa maji.

And what is that Raila's official government position?  Stealing elections and buying mp's has made it unnecessary to have an opposition. Ruto actually has enough money to buy everybody including Raila to join Jubilee. That's how much money Ruto has stolen.  If I were ODM mp's I would take the money Ruto is offering and join jubilee until 2022.  Let us be a dejure one party state.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 10:13:08 PM »
Raila joining Jubilee is literally the meaning of subversion. His silence is not by design as Kichwa says: it's out of shame. Raila Odinga has lost the moral authority to check the government.

Robina - right - Opposition should do their job - otherwise we are effectively in one party state. If Raila can't - Kalonzo or MaDVD or some alternative need to rise. Now Raila has raised the white flag of surrender and the civil society are also dead. Never a better time to be a thief in kenya.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 10:29:16 PM »
Coming from  Ruto supporter!-the chief priest of corruption. That's the real shame! There is no need to join jubilee-there are just no more donkeys.

Raila joining Jubilee is literally the meaning of subversion. His silence is not by design as Kichwa says: it's out of shame. Raila Odinga has lost the moral authority to check the government.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 12:08:22 AM »
I think he should be silent because billions of shillings has been spent to make him the face of the enemy in some Gema and Kalenjin ouruto strongholds.  Therefore, when he speaks out on corruption, some people tune him out thinking he is running for president. 

Or try to work it from inside the handshake perhaps.  Ruto has plenty of skeletons in there.  Enough to see him even politely decline to stand for office in 2022 if so asked  :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2018, 03:58:35 AM »

Or try to work it from inside the handshake perhaps.  Ruto has plenty of skeletons in there.  Enough to see him even politely decline to stand for office in 2022 if so asked  :D.

It's more likely Raila and his cronies have been bribed by Uhuru with part of the loot. Contrary to ODM propaganda NYS and the public services ministry are run by Uhuru's branch of the coalition since 2013. Not Ruto. Starting with CS Waiguru, Kariuki and now Kobia. The Handshake puts Raila's and ODM's independence in question.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2018, 08:50:53 AM »
Now Raila is to be blamed for jubilees corruotion. kicheko sana.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2018, 12:17:35 PM »
Robina is desparate to be on the "winning side", and is going to sacrifice all her earlier held principles to do so.  Unfortunately for her, 2022 is still a long way and Ruto is the only candidate running.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2018, 12:26:04 PM »
Isn't it amazing? :D Even the govt poaching the so-called "opposition" is safi kama pamba. Only the poached opposition is guilty, both of being poached and for Jubilee corruption. :D

Raila has done far beyond what's reasonable in this country. I'm not blaming him one tiny bit for throwing in the towel. Even the bazungu did, as did all independent institutions, and media, leaving him all alone to fight a corrupt regime with full state machinery. Even kina Kaloi were not willing to suffer along as we saw during the swearing in with their switched off cell phones. Dude is not Atlas. He can't hold the globe on his own shoulders forever. Nor ask Luos to keep serving as bullet stoppers on behalf of the mtu-wetu crowd. Let the thieving carry on merrily. Then lets see magic transform "competent" Arap Mashamba into Kagame. Get popcorn n enjoy the show, people. This promises to be an interesting ride.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 12:48:42 PM »
Lying low like an envelope is what Raila should do. Let Ouru run the country and Ruto campaign like the elections are being held next year.  This way the country can focus on the two and for the first time be able to judge them for who they are-lazy and greedy/power hungry. Ruto must now tell us how he will fight graft better than Ouru and Ouru must fight graft because he has 41/2 years left on his term and Kenyans want something done about corruption today. Hopefully Ouru will discover that this was an inside job and that the thief has always been his deputy.  He should then ask Moi for his play book on how he used the Msaliti play to get rid of Njonjo.   Ouru realy needs to bag someone big to get his legacy in place and they do not come bigger than Ruto when we talk corruption in Kenya-he is the high priest. Nabbing the high priest of corruption would be the clear turning point on war against graft in Kenya and it would send Ouru right into the history books as the slayer of the seven headed dragon.

Isn't it amazing? :D Even the govt poaching the so-called "opposition" is safi kama pamba. Only the poached opposition is guilty, both of being poached and for Jubilee corruption. :D

Raila has done far beyond what's reasonable in this country. I'm not blaming him one tiny bit for throwing in the towel. Even the bazungu did, as did all independent institutions, and media, leaving him all alone to fight a corrupt regime with full state machinery. Even kina Kaloi were not willing to suffer along as we saw during the swearing in with their switched off cell phones. Dude is not Atlas. He can't hold the globe on his own shoulders forever. Nor ask Luos to keep serving as bullet stoppers on behalf of the mtu-wetu crowd. Let the thieving carry on merrily. Then lets see magic transform "competent" Arap Mashamba into Kagame. Get popcorn n enjoy the show, people. This promises to be an interesting ride.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2018, 01:26:26 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »
I am always puzzled how Uhuru would fight any corruption. And the duplicity involved in fingering Ruto. How about he start by declaring his wealth? In 2013 we learnt he has only 30K ha in Taita. :D The quickest way for Uhuru to be a hero is to surrender part of the loot.

Raila's JOB - given by Kenyans - is to check GoK - not getting Luos to die. The latter's a choice he made himself.

Ruto's alleged mega-corruption - while the boss, Mois and looting families are national heroes - is an ODM 2022 strategy.

His competence is a bet I'm willing to take despite the demonizing. The demonization and punchbag he must accept and brace for in the final stretch. Uhuru was mwizi wa mashamba in 2013 but not anymore since he is not running.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »
I do not know if he was bought off or not but I hope he asked for a lot of money. Raila spent 10 years in jail, has had his elections stolen three times, he has had billions of money spent demonizing him in the media and ridiculed for exposing corruption. Whatever they paid him, I do not believe is enough but I hope he got paid something from the stolen tax payers money and I hope it was only a down payment with more to come.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 01:54:29 PM »
Where are you getting this JOB given to Raila? Could you stop being silly and cite the constitution.  This is a winner take all and Raila after being rigged out and Ouru sworn in has no constitutional office just like Hilary Clinton. The fact is that Ouru and Ruto are both thieves, however, we are asking  Ouru to  deliver Ruto to justice. Kenyan needs someone really big to sacrifice and to begin a new chapter.  Ruto is not the only corrupt person in Kenya but he is very corrupt and probably the most corrupt. Africans used to sacrifice innocent virgins and Ruto is not even close to being innocent therefore making him a sacrificial lamb is not a very bad thing to do.  The problem is that Ouru may not have the guts to do it.  Moi sacrificed Njonjo who literally made him president.  He did it very early and quickly.  Ruto would sacrifice Ouru in a heart beat and if Ouru does not sacrifice Ruto and Ruto takes over, Ruto will sacrifice Ouru in a heart beat.  Its the game of chicken or the hawk-dove game.

I am always puzzled how Uhuru would fight any corruption. And the duplicity involved in fingering Ruto. How about he start by declaring his wealth? In 2013 we learnt he has only 30K ha in Taita. :D The quickest way for Uhuru to be a hero is to surrender part of the loot.

Raila's JOB - given by Kenyans - is to check GoK - not getting Luos to die. The latter's a choice he made himself.

Ruto's alleged mega-corruption - while the boss, Mois and looting families are national heroes - is an ODM 2022 strategy.

His competence is a bet I'm willing to take despite the demonizing. The demonization and punchbag he must accept and brace for in the final stretch. Uhuru was mwizi wa mashamba in 2013 but not anymore since he is not running.