Author Topic: Raila Devolution Proposal  (Read 16027 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila Devolution Proposal
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
October 2017...

Hehehe...baba will be doing it until he drops.  At this point, nothing will tickle the hustler like kamwana kicking the bucket.

Lol. Never thought of that. Do not give the hustler ideas. That would definitely be a game changer.  Even RAO would have to go back to the drawing boards.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2018, 04:47:17 PM »
Hehehe...baba will be doing it until he drops.  At this point, nothing will tickle the hustler like kamwana kicking the bucket.

Lol. Never thought of that. Do not give the hustler ideas. That would definitely be a game changer.  Even RAO would have to go back to the drawing boards.

I think the temptation is very real.  The constitution allows the grifter to take over for the rest of the term.  Which is far more than the 90 days Moi was allowed in the Kenyatta era.  He would take over and try to turn back the clock on building bridges with the attendant instability that follows.

Among the urgent amendments to the constitution, this should be one that enjoys pride of place near the top.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2018, 03:14:41 PM »
The hustler image is an indicator that Ruto is walking on eggshells. How do you insult Gideon Moi as a good for nothing screwball who is nobody without the Moi name, without implying it on Uhuru?

I have heard the likes of Kang'atas/Ichung'was talk of 'mtoto wa nyoka' in reference to Gideon, implying Kikuyus should not forget 'what Moi did to them'? Implying it is okay to forget the more recent 2007/08 and the 2022 threat but not forgive Moi???

The prospect of a Moi getting a million votes across Kenya is not a far fetched reality.  With likes of Mutuas, Munyas, Mudavadis chipping away hundred of thousands of votes achieving 50 + 1 is a nightmare Ruto is alive to. How political heavy handedness in crushing his threats will be interesting to see how it pays off.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
Gideon Moi is a joke. Munyas is DOA in national politics and is looking forward to go back to being Meru governor. Mutua has to fight Kalonzo and stand in the ballot to get votes - he cannot sway many votes to someone. MaDVD just doesn't get politics - right now it would have been an opportunity to build his base but he is allowed Raila to stay alive in western - so he'll just remain a maragoli - who can't even convince his two senators..malala and khaniri to follow his directions.
The hustler image is an indicator that Ruto is walking on eggshells. How do you insult Gideon Moi as a good for nothing screwball who is nobody without the Moi name, without implying it on Uhuru?

I have heard the likes of Kang'atas/Ichung'was talk of 'mtoto wa nyoka' in reference to Gideon, implying Kikuyus should not forget 'what Moi did to them'? Implying it is okay to forget the more recent 2007/08 and the 2022 threat but not forgive Moi???

The prospect of a Moi getting a million votes across Kenya is not a far fetched reality.  With likes of Mutuas, Munyas, Mudavadis chipping away hundred of thousands of votes achieving 50 + 1 is a nightmare Ruto is alive to. How political heavy handedness in crushing his threats will be interesting to see how it pays off.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 11:37:55 AM »
On political jokes.

Kenyatta was always a joke to the Kaggias and Koinanges. He was not allowed to even sit in the Mau Mau deliberations by the 'council'. He was even put on hit list by the men who were in control for the Ruring'u Mau Mau insult. Chotara was listed to take him out in Kapenguria for selling out .

Moi - Njonjos, Mungais never gave the Sacho peasantry joke a chance.

Kibaki was even referred to a General Kiguoya by likes of late cabbage Matiba!! Till the tosha thing changed things in few weeks.

Uhuru - joke of the century had given it to madimoni
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2018, 01:18:29 PM »
Now this is a joke.
On political jokes.

Kenyatta was always a joke to the Kaggias and Koinanges. He was not allowed to even sit in the Mau Mau deliberations by the 'council'. He was even put on hit list by the men who were in control for the Ruring'u Mau Mau insult. Chotara was listed to take him out in Kapenguria for selling out .

Moi - Njonjos, Mungais never gave the Sacho peasantry joke a chance.

Kibaki was even referred to a General Kiguoya by likes of late cabbage Matiba!! Till the tosha thing changed things in few weeks.

Uhuru - joke of the century had given it to madimoni

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2018, 04:14:05 PM »
In another country I would agree with you that Gideon is a joke  but in Kenyan politics-one cannot dismiss Gideon simpley because he is Moi's son and he has a lot of money. Ruto should therefore be more tactful when dealing with Gidi.   He even looked presidential in the way he handled himself in the face of unfair blistering attack by Ruto minions at the funeral. Gidi was seen as protecting his 93 year old Dad from political exploitation by an overbearing ruthless hustler.

Gideon Moi is a joke. Munyas is DOA in national politics and is looking forward to go back to being Meru governor. Mutua has to fight Kalonzo and stand in the ballot to get votes - he cannot sway many votes to someone. MaDVD just doesn't get politics - right now it would have been an opportunity to build his base but he is allowed Raila to stay alive in western - so he'll just remain a maragoli - who can't even convince his two senators..malala and khaniri to follow his directions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2018, 05:06:28 PM »
Gideon Moi is guy who struggle to win senate...
In another country I would agree with you that Gideon is a joke  but in Kenyan politics-one cannot dismiss Gideon simpley because he is Moi's son and he has a lot of money. Ruto should therefore be more tactful when dealing with Gidi.   He even looked presidential in the way he handled himself in the face of unfair blistering attack by Ruto minions at the funeral. Gidi was seen as protecting his 93 year old Dad from political exploitation by an overbearing ruthless hustler.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2018, 10:16:11 PM »
But he won.  Remember ouru? You used to be the pragmatist.

Gideon Moi is guy who struggle to win senate...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 05:55:36 AM »
Gideon's lack of followership is buffling. Not even a single MCA backs the guy in his own home county. Save for Kamket the sole Kanu MP, everyone else supports Ruto. That's very disappointing for a man who fancies himself as presidential material.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2018, 05:58:09 AM »
There were times when Ouru could not even win his father's Gatundu.

Gideon's lack of followership is buffling. Not even a single MCA backs the guy in his own home county. Save for Kamket the sole Kanu MP, everyone else supports Ruto. That's very disappointing for a man who fancies himself as presidential material.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2018, 06:11:10 AM »
Gideon is actually a leader already as Baringo Senator. All we are doubting is his capacity to take on Ruto given the vast difference in followership as an example. Uhuru could not take on Kibaki either and had to join the old man instead.

Gideon is a good dynasty proxy that could cause Ruto a big headache if the dynasties were to say pair him up with Madvd or a GEMA.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »
Ruto is not immune to the Samson and Goliath phenomenon.

Gideon is actually a leader already as Baringo Senator. All we are doubting is his capacity to take on Ruto given the vast difference in followership as an example. Uhuru could not take on Kibaki either and had to join the old man instead.

Gideon is a good dynasty proxy that could cause Ruto a big headache if the dynasties were to say pair him up with Madvd or a GEMA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2018, 07:47:45 PM »
I agree Ruto is in alot of trouble the way Sonko and other allies are being hounded like swara. Gideon can be a lethal proxy.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2018, 09:20:37 PM »
Ruto will realize what Raila did already-Its easier to be a king maker than to be a king.  Raila looked like a genius when he was making other people king but when it came time for him to ascend to the throne then the rain started coming down hard on him. Everybody agrees he won the 2007 and would have retired to Bondo in 2013 or 2017 but because of the blatant-in-your face, taking candy from a baby kind of  rigging, he is still wondering in the wilderness.  In those days when Raila was being shaved with broken glass and no water, Ruto laughed and called him names-"yule jamaa wa vitendawili". Ruto better hope his journey to the throne is much smoother than RAO's because WSR stepped on a lot of toes on his way up and he should not expect too much sympathy in case he runs into rough winds.

I agree Ruto is in alot of trouble the way Sonko and other allies are being hounded like swara. Gideon can be a lethal proxy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2018, 12:19:32 AM »
Ruto's head is spinning. He is buffled that talks of betrayal were happening long before 2017... when he was uttering "yule jamaa wa vitendawili." He gave the deport Miguna orders and now cannot countermand Kibicho. In a way he's exactly like Miguna. He can't even figure if the GEMA MPs are real or fake in their praise. The Ides of March are come...

How long did Uhuru plan the betrayal? Hicho ni kitendawili.

Uhuru and GEMA are up to no good. They are giving Raila the right to revenge on Ruto. Changing the constitution to extend Uhuru's term is unacceptable. That's how real dictatorships are made, not the imaginary Ruto dictatorship.

Ruto is the merit and democracy candidate. The dynasties are opaque in packing their man.

Ruto will realize what Raila did already-Its easier to be a king maker than to be a king.  Raila looked like a genius when he was making other people king but when it came time for him to ascend to the throne then the rain started coming down hard on him. Everybody agrees he won the 2007 and would have retired to Bondo in 2013 or 2017 but because of the blatant-in-your face, taking candy from a baby kind of  rigging, he is still wondering in the wilderness.  In those days when Raila was being shaved with broken glass and no water, Ruto laughed and called him names-"yule jamaa wa vitendawili". Ruto better hope his journey to the throne is much smoother than RAO's because WSR stepped on a lot of toes on his way up and he should not expect too much sympathy in case he runs into rough winds.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »
Ruto rode on ouru's uthamaki and even paraded ouru's son to entice uthamaki with the continuation of the dynasty if only they let him pass in between.  Now that the dynasties is working against him, he wants to cry victimhood and betrayal.   Ruto has a tough fight on his hands especially the more distance opens between him and Ouru as this Sonko/Miguna saga suggests.  Luo politics has definitely changed with the handshake and the fact that  Raila's presidency is no longer necessary/important.  The burden that the luos had carried when Raila was hunting for the presidency is now on the Kalenjin.  Let us see how they handle it.

Ruto's head is spinning. He is buffled that talks of betrayal were happening long before 2017... when he was uttering "yule jamaa wa vitendawili." He gave the deport Miguna orders and now cannot countermand Kibicho. In a way he's exactly like Miguna. He can't even figure if the GEMA MPs are real or fake in their praise. The Ides of March are come...

How long did Uhuru plan the betrayal? Hicho ni kitendawili.

Uhuru and GEMA are up to no good. They are giving Raila the right to revenge on Ruto. Changing the constitution to extend Uhuru's term is unacceptable. That's how real dictatorships are made, not the imaginary Ruto dictatorship.

Ruto is the merit and democracy candidate. The dynasties are opaque in packing their man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2018, 07:02:11 AM »
Robina you oscillate like a pendulum.When did Ruto get into trouble.Or coz Sonko is in trouble then Ruto is also in trouble.Ruto has nearly 30yrs experience in politics so relax n watch him score the final goal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
Ruto is in trouble. Things are not as smooth as he thought. His allies are being silenced not just Sonko. Murkomen and Duale too. Or perhaps he has anticipated all the troubles and will milk them for sympathy. It's his turn to walk on eggs around GEMA like Moi in the 70s. The road to heaven is very narrow and thorny so he should take heart.

I don't support candidates because they are guaranteed victory but rather my confidence in them. Just like I stuck with Raila in 2017 despite Omollo's MOAS not adding up. Ruto has a fair chance. 50-50.

I support Ruto because he is ambitious and man enough to perform complete with a track record. Unlike the competitors kina Mdvd and Gideon who have nothing to show. I also don't believe in the dynasty system which is the opposite of inclusion, merit and democracy contrary to Raila's lies.

I am not Kalenjin. I think most of the people here are driven by tribe in their choices which is a shame.

Robina you oscillate like a pendulum.When did Ruto get into trouble.Or coz Sonko is in trouble then Ruto is also in trouble.Ruto has nearly 30yrs experience in politics so relax n watch him score the final goal.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2018, 12:42:57 PM »

The biggest problems in Kenya are corruption, impunity, tribalism, inclusivity and economic justice.  This is why some of us are interesting in knowing whether Ruto is committed to the principles upon which our constitution is based upon, civil liberties, free market, the rule of law, equality, democracy, freedoms of speech, et all. I am disappointed/surprised that none of these principles/values appear in your list of reasons why you support Ruto. That Kenya is not mature yet for us to demand leaders to adhere to these principles is hogwash.

Ruto is in trouble. Things are not as smooth as he thought. His allies are being silenced not just Sonko. Murkomen and Duale too. Or perhaps he has anticipated all the troubles and will milk them for sympathy. It's his turn to walk on eggs around GEMA like Moi in the 70s. The road to heaven is very narrow and thorny so he should take heart.

I don't support candidates because they are guaranteed victory but rather my confidence in them. Just like I stuck with Raila in 2017 despite Omollo's MOAS not adding up. Ruto has a fair chance. 50-50.

I support Ruto because he is ambitious and man enough to perform complete with a track record. Unlike the competitors kina Mdvd and Gideon who have nothing to show. I also don't believe in the dynasty system which is the opposite of inclusion, merit and democracy contrary to Raila's lies.

I am not Kalenjin. I think most of the people here are driven by tribe in their choices which is a shame.