Author Topic: Raila Devolution Proposal  (Read 15518 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila Devolution Proposal
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 03:46:26 PM »
It very rich to imagine Uhuru can act alone without Ruto. That would mean Uhuru got a political brain transplant. I don't think Ruto would object to Putin-Medved - as long as Uhuru delivers GEMA - then it doesn't matter.

I think all these is part of choreographed move by UhuRuto to destroy Raila.This is just like Mau - where GEMA were edging Raila to evict Kalenjin and when d-day come- they abandoned Raila. The ultimate aim is to neuter Raila and destroy NASA.Now that Raila has been so neutured and NASA is dead - I think Ruto just want to pull the plug in few months - hence all these "pressure" on Uhuru to go slow.

Raila can keep this going by allowing Uhuru to enter all his orifices without any resistance :) and with little pay. Ruto is basically not going to give an INCH Raila....so Raila had better prepare to fight for every inch.

Uhuru immediate gain is that economy is back on the sail and he is governing bila wasi wasi of opposition. Ruto gain is destruction of Raila prospect in 2022.

I think Uhuru is entertaining the idea of walking out on Ruto. At least Ruto must have refused the Putin-Medvedev arrangement so Uhuru has resorted to this. How else would the handshake happen? Ruto is actually attacking Uhuru as "powerful clique".

If things were kosher in Uhurutopia there would be no handshake and Murkomen et al would not be barking so fiercely.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 03:59:29 PM »
Ruto should stick to the hustler tune, war would not serve him well at this point. Trouble is that he's not the kingmaker this round, he's in the glass house. Groom a GEMA upstart maybe... while singing Uhuru Big 4 Agenda (Nyayo). You're right this is 1976-77 redux.

Personally I am against any PM or such "inclusion". Whether Ruto wins or not the losers and retirees should go home. Moi and Kibaki - and Mbekis and Obasanjos - are doing fine. There's a big club of retirees to join.

Yeah Kalenjin as a group are very single-minded when it comes to their interests - and there is not let up. I think you saw that in Mau. If Uhuru was to threaten the 2022 deal - he better be ready for a big war coming his way. Raila is a joke who cannot sustain a war of attrition.Ruto & RVs would definitely bring war from all fronts..land, sea and air! every day till cows come home.

Whoever want to stop Ruto in 2022 has big impossible job ahead of him.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
I think nobody want Raila to be allowed inside Jubilee - because Ruto is very aware of what he did to Uhuru in 2002. Raila dream is to mingle and mix things up - and then try to splinter Jubilee like he did with KANU. Therefore the idea is to kick him out early. Or to make sure he never gets comfortable.

Raila is basically running from NASA because he has to hand over to Kalonzo/MaDvd and trying to present Uhuru with a deal that will see him extending his rule - as long as Raila is the PM or something like that. Uhuru might start entertaining the idea if it's allowed to take root and work...so Ruto has to frustrate and make it impossible for Raila to settle.

Ruto should stick to the hustler tune, war would not serve him well at this point. Trouble is that he's not the kingmaker this round, he's in the glass house. Groom a GEMA upstart maybe... while singing Uhuru Big 4 Agenda (Nyayo). You're right this is 1976-77 redux.

Personally I am against any PM or such "inclusion". Whether Ruto wins or not the losers and retirees should go home. Moi and Kibaki - and Mbekis and Obasanjos - are doing fine. There's a big club of retirees to join.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2018, 04:12:52 PM »
Seriously I read the mademoni debacle as an act. "Fools" are acceptable to many. Foxes are polarizing. So poor Uhuru becomes PORK while smart Ruto becomes the deputy.

Also, are you calling the Trojan inventor Raila stupid?

It very rich to imagine Uhuru can act alone without Ruto. That would mean Uhuru got a political brain transplant. I don't think Ruto would object to Putin-Medved - as long as Uhuru delivers GEMA - then it doesn't matter.

I think all these is part of choreographed move by UhuRuto to destroy Raila.This is just like Mau - where GEMA were edging Raila to evict Kalenjin and when d-day come- they abandoned Raila. The ultimate aim is to neuter Raila and destroy NASA.Now that Raila has been so neutured and NASA is dead - I think Ruto just want to pull the plug in few months - hence all these "pressure" on Uhuru to go slow.

Raila can keep this going by allowing Uhuru to enter all his orifices without any resistance :) and with little pay. Ruto is basically not going to give an INCH Raila....so Raila had better prepare to fight for every inch.

Uhuru immediate gain is that economy is back on the sail and he is governing bila wasi wasi of opposition. Ruto gain is destruction of Raila prospect in 2022.

I think Uhuru is entertaining the idea of walking out on Ruto. At least Ruto must have refused the Putin-Medvedev arrangement so Uhuru has resorted to this. How else would the handshake happen? Ruto is actually attacking Uhuru as "powerful clique".

If things were kosher in Uhurutopia there would be no handshake and Murkomen et al would not be barking so fiercely.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2018, 04:16:55 PM »

I agree with this. If uhuru tries to abandon ruto or shaft him, there'll be a rebellion in GEMA. The joke doing rounds in mt.kenya is that the dynasties might have the money but hustlers have the votes. It's not like gema has made out like bandits in uhuru administration to the point of not revolting. This will be like when uhuru and kibaki tried to front mudavadi , gema rebelled, uhuru was told even him he has one vote.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2018, 04:20:35 PM »

I agree with this. If uhuru tries to abandon ruto or shaft him, there'll be a rebellion in GEMA. The joke doing rounds in mt.kenya is that the dynasties might have the money but hustlers have the votes. It's not like gema has made out like bandits in uhuru administration to the point of not revolting. This will be like when uhuru and kibaki tried to front mudavadi , gema rebelled, uhuru was told even him he has one vote.

I see you're attempting some non-economy thinking. Albeit by copy-pasting texts.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2018, 04:21:01 PM »

But no.  That is why the hustler is running around gatecrashing into compounds like a decapitated chicken.  :D

Seriously though.  Of course.  How can anyone not see this?  And I could be wrong.  Maybe there is something kamwana still needs from the hustler. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2018, 04:21:28 PM »
Right again: Something must have happened prior to handshake before Ouru could even entertain the idea of a handshake and leaving Ruto out of the loop.  As for Mt. Kenya Mp's who are making noise for Ruto, you have to realize that Kiboko yao is their rivals who want to unseat them.  That is why you cannot ignore kikuyu old money.  Their rivals can be funded and they will start campaigning hard for the handshake and to unseat the Ruto munions.  Nobody likes an outside funding his people against them.  All the Kenyan tribes have a history of rallying around their tribal kingpins in the end.

If Ruto wants to kill the handshake, he should flip Ouru but if he believes he can force Ouru to flip by creating a rebellion in Nyomba then that is a tall order and may annoy Ouru more.  Kikuyus rallied around Ouru in defiance of Kibaki because Ouru is not only a kikuyu but a royalty.  Ruto would be presumptuous to  expect Kikuyus to abandone Ouru and rally around him.  The best Ruto can get out of that conflict is a divided Mt. Kenya and that is all his rival needs to win.   

You like projecting. I think Uhuru control GEMA - the powerful clique is a joke. However I just don't see how Uhuru can say walk out of his pledge with Ruto without serious consequences. And I don't infact why he should even attempt to walk away. I don't think anybody can trust Raila.
Pundit imagines Ruto is in control of GEMA; he's not. Ruto knows this and is careful not to attack Uhuru. So the guns are trained on Raila and "a powerful clique of Kibaki-era politicians" which is the new code for GEMA.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2018, 05:20:51 PM »
PM and inclusion politics are not going away.  They are already imbedded in the Kenyan political psyche/lexicon.  Because of historical political abuse/marginalization, etc. Kenyans  do not want to be in the opposition or out of government anymore because its a  curse and there is no way to climb out because of corruption and rigged elections. The only way to create political stability is therefore inclusion.  This is a backlash of the kikuyu/kalenjin-ouruto, "tyranny of numbers"  political scam .  The only way Ouru will achieve his goals and complete his term in peace is through inclusion.  If Ruto think he can again  form a winner take all government that will only have two tribes and exclude a huge chunk of this country then he is in for the fight of his life which he may not survive.

Yeah Kalenjin as a group are very single-minded when it comes to their interests - and there is not let up. I think you saw that in Mau. If Uhuru was to threaten the 2022 deal - he better be ready for a big war coming his way. Raila is a joke who cannot sustain a war of attrition.Ruto & RVs would definitely bring war from all fronts..land, sea and air! every day till cows come home.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2018, 05:36:12 PM »

But no.  That is why the hustler is running around gatecrashing into compounds like a decapitated chicken.  :D

Seriously though.  Of course.  How can anyone not see this?  And I could be wrong.  Maybe there is something kamwana still needs from the hustler.

Uhuru has two stakes which make him need both Raila and Ruto:

Legacy - this he gets by handshake grand coalition. Almost guaranteed... Ruto is threatening to scuttle this if 2022 is unraveled.

Continuity - he wants to continue calling the shots after 2022. It's greedy, illegal, undemocratic... this he won't get.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2018, 05:43:55 PM »
I think "inclusion" in the form of PM and regional government will fail due to fierce Ruto resistance and popular lethargy. Kenyans know enough about ugali and it's relation to politics. Zero. Saa za kazi. However the mud fights for it will leave Ruto in dire straits. If the stars are lined up for you it's in your interest to maintain the peace. Because you can't control the outcome of war.

PM and inclusion politics are not going away.  They are already imbedded in the Kenyan political psyche/lexicon.  Because of historical political abuse/marginalization, etc. Kenyans  do not want to be in the opposition or out of government anymore because its a  curse and there is no way to climb out because of corruption and rigged elections. The only way to create political stability is therefore inclusion.  This is a backlash of the kikuyu/kalenjin-ouruto, "tyranny of numbers"  political scam .  The only way Ouru will achieve his goals and complete his term in peace is through inclusion.  If Ruto think he can again  form a winner take all government that will only have two tribes and exclude a huge chunk of this country then he is in for the fight of his life which he may not survive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »
It interesting to note that Raila and his ODM (what is left of it) are now referring to handshake agreement as MOU :) with Uhuru. I tell you, Raila get an inch (hand-shake) and he wants a mile (MOU).

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »

I believe a document was also signed before the handshake.

It interesting to note that Raila and his ODM (what is left of it) are now referring to handshake agreement as MOU :) with Uhuru. I tell you, Raila get an inch (hand-shake) and he wants a mile (MOU).

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2018, 10:36:01 PM »
That maybe so but we will keep on coming back to PM.  Its better to try the parliamentary system now because we know the presidential system does not work.   If Ruto tries to bulldoze his way to the presidency as it is by dividing this country along tribal lines then we will come back to PM again and again because the country will be even more divided.

Ruto cannot get 100% GEMA if Ouru is not on board. Man Gidi handled himself very well the other day under withering attack and got a lot of sympathy. You saw a man who is bracing himself for the long haul while Ruto seems to be looking for an quick knock out of his opponents like he is used to doing in Kalenjin politic. God,  I hope he does not believe he has the whole Mt. Kenya wrapped up under his fingers just because some tumbocrats told him so.

Ruto should go easy on Gidi, because while Gidi may not look presidential material but he can be very lethal if Ruto makes him a mortal enemy. This is the first time Ruto will be at the head of a ticket, and running a national political party. He has seen nothing yet. There will be betrayals, turncoats, disagreements, splits, back bitting, divisions, regional interests, money seeking missiles, conmen,-you name it.  Let's see how he handles them with his short temper and dictatorial tendancies.

I think "inclusion" in the form of PM and regional government will fail due to fierce Ruto resistance and popular lethargy. Kenyans know enough about ugali and it's relation to politics. Zero. Saa za kazi. However the mud fights for it will leave Ruto in dire straits. If the stars are lined up for you it's in your interest to maintain the peace. Because you can't control the outcome of war.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:43 AM »
In a Nairobi political minute, Raila now drives the agenda while Ruto is the resistor.  :)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2018, 06:22:23 AM »
Predictions of Raila Kwisha are made every political season just to be revised.  Ruto has no ideas to offer the country. He just want to be president so that he can fulfill he can take his rugs to riches to another level.  If he becomes president, he and his cronies will loot this country back to stone age and eliminate any semblance of opposition.  Ruto liked this country the way it was during Moi and that is why he has always opposed any that has been proffered since section 2A was repealed. He is a natural dictator.

In a Nairobi political minute, Raila now drives the agenda while Ruto is the resistor.  :)

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »
Predictions of Raila Kwisha are made every political season just to be revised.  Ruto has no ideas to offer the country. He just want to be president so that he can fulfill he can take his rugs to riches to another level.  If he becomes president, he and his cronies will loot this country back to stone age and eliminate any semblance of opposition.  Ruto liked this country the way it was during Moi and that is why he has always opposed any that has been proffered since section 2A was repealed. He is a natural dictator.

Those predictions are not tenable currently.  So it is now just a joke kamwana is playing on Raila.  Kamwana will drop fresh steaming turds on the hustler's head and we will be told it's a joke  :biglol:
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »
The reason why Ruto is panicking is because he knows that his relationship with Kamwana will not be the same again. This deal was not just between Kamwana and Raila alone, the donors were heavily involved and even the UK PM endorsed it.  This is not something Kamwana can just walk out- of whenever he feels like it. I am sure he has explained everything to Ruto and told him that he has to hustle to get the presidency on his own but it will not be handed in a silver platter like was promised earlier when they went to bed together.

Those predictions are not tenable currently.  So it is now just a joke kamwana is playing on Raila.  Kamwana will drop fresh steaming turds on the hustler's head and we will be told it's a joke  :biglol:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2018, 08:12:05 PM »
October 2017...

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2018, 04:22:07 PM »
October 2017...

Hehehe...baba will be doing it until he drops.  At this point, nothing will tickle the hustler like kamwana kicking the bucket.

Harriet Tubman