Author Topic: Raila Devolution Proposal  (Read 15520 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila Devolution Proposal
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2018, 03:18:04 PM »
Agreed. In developed world - it's given gov will do it's basic job (if it's not done already) - fixing infrastructure, paying salaries and providing services --yeah providing jobs & growing the economy is number priority everywhere but what people are concerned about "how" the gov can do that - not "if". Therefore people in developed will debate the "hows" knowing it given the job will be done. But here we are debating IF anything will be done. It's more I will create "clean jobs" but here we would be happy with any jobs. Therefore in Kenya people who actually do something..are popular than people who talk up a storm of how it surely be done right. Ruto, Matiangis, Michukis, Nyachaes,Balalas,Mutuas and such kind of people are the kind of folks we need. Raila has failed to impress because he is mostly a talker not a doer.From lowly MCA to PORK - people are looking for people who can get shiet. done...given a chance they won't care for education or corruption or tribe...they just need someone who can do something.
While I don't agree that we need elaborate ideology in our leaders, I'm asking how you propose this should be realized. Presidential debates are held during elections and everyone vows zero tolerance to corruption. Needless to say that is empty rhetoric. Would adding a few questions about ideology make our choice of leaders better? I think this will develop with time once bread and butter has been dealt with. I take the western ideological maturity as an economic payoff. A luxury. Rights, social justice and such things are a function of economic development. That's why I see performance as a singular wheat-from-chaff element of a good leader. Because at $2k per capita we are eons behind rights-obsessed, gay-loving mzungu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2018, 03:29:07 PM »
Yup. Wanjiku and Khadija are too smart to be taken for fools. Besides performance where Ruto leads big time, this time the debate is merit&democracy vs dynasty. Attempts to introduce a new animal called ideology is a waste of time.

Agreed. In developed world - it's given gov will do it's basic job (if it's not done already) - fixing infrastructure, paying salaries and providing services --yeah providing jobs & growing the economy is number priority everywhere but what people are concerned about "how" the gov can do that - not "if". Therefore people in developed will debate the "hows" knowing it given the job will be done. But here we are debating IF anything will be done. It's more I will create "clean jobs" but here we would be happy with any jobs. Therefore in Kenya people who actually do something..are popular than people who talk up a storm of how it surely be done right. Ruto, Matiangis, Michukis, Nyachaes,Balalas,Mutuas and such kind of people are the kind of folks we need. Raila has failed to impress because he is mostly a talker not a doer.From lowly MCA to PORK - people are looking for people who can get shiet. done...given a chance they won't care for education or corruption or tribe...they just need someone who can do something.
While I don't agree that we need elaborate ideology in our leaders, I'm asking how you propose this should be realized. Presidential debates are held during elections and everyone vows zero tolerance to corruption. Needless to say that is empty rhetoric. Would adding a few questions about ideology make our choice of leaders better? I think this will develop with time once bread and butter has been dealt with. I take the western ideological maturity as an economic payoff. A luxury. Rights, social justice and such things are a function of economic development. That's why I see performance as a singular wheat-from-chaff element of a good leader. Because at $2k per capita we are eons behind rights-obsessed, gay-loving mzungu.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2018, 06:41:56 PM »
I see you are very gung-ho about Ruto candidacy, but just a word of caution, its too early to get overly excited about Ruto 2022. I understand that  you really want to  be on the "winning side" like yesterday. Never forget that 1 day in politics is like a year in real life, o give us  a break with the spirited election fever predictions-there will be enough time for that.

Yup. Wanjiku and Khadija are too smart to be taken for fools. Besides performance where Ruto leads big time, this time the debate is merit&democracy vs dynasty. Attempts to introduce a new animal called ideology is a waste of time.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
Unlike you who would follow Raila to hell I'm objective. It's not necessary for Ruto to win for me to support him. Having the best record among the present possible candidates is enough.

I see you are very gung-ho about Ruto candidacy, but just a word of caution, its too early to get overly excited about Ruto 2022. I understand that  you really want to  be on the "winning side" like yesterday. Never forget that 1 day in politics is like a year in real life, o give us  a break with the spirited election fever predictions-there will be enough time for that.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2018, 09:18:10 PM »
BS. Look up the word objective in the dictionary and then stop misusing the word. You just want to be on the "winning" side for a change  because Ruto looks like he is Ouru's heir apparent.  Do not underestimate the people who are against Ruto's presidency.  They are a diverse group of Kenyans and outsiders who strongly believe he should not be anywhere near the presidency. I know you are basing all your prediction on Raila and Ruto running against each other but  you could be surprised that  Raila may not run and a kikuyu may run again.  There are so many ways to stop Ruto's presidency but its too early in the game for you to be jumping up and down as if Ruto is already president and we should be discussing 2027 instead of 2022.

Unlike you who would follow Raila to hell I'm objective. It's not necessary for Ruto to win for me to support him. Having the best record among the present possible candidates is enough.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2018, 09:33:48 PM »
Indeed we don't put it beyond Raila to do abracadabra. With the dynasties backing his scheme I expect a Gidi-Madvd combo with Uhuru as PM-designate and himself as campaign manager - or a thing like it. Faced with formidable Ruto, running for the upteenth time at 80 is not smart. He needs all the trickery he can master.

BS. Look up the word objective in the dictionary and then stop misusing the word. You just want to be on the "winning" side for a change  because Ruto looks like he is Ouru's heir apparent.  Do not underestimate the people who are against Ruto's presidency.  They are a diverse group of Kenyans and outsiders who strongly believe he should not be anywhere near the presidency. I know you are basing all your prediction on Raila and Ruto running against each other but  you could be surprised that  Raila may not run and a kikuyu may run again.  There are so many ways to stop Ruto's presidency but its too early in the game for you to be jumping up and down as if Ruto is already president and we should be discussing 2027 instead of 2022.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2018, 10:36:08 AM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2018, 01:01:54 PM »
That dynasty crap is not going anywhere.  If you say Kenyans cannot understand ideology politics, how do you expect them to understand dynasty politics?  Raila is no longer the face of opposition politics and Ruto will not succeed in making him one.

Indeed we don't put it beyond Raila to do abracadabra. With the dynasties backing his scheme I expect a Gidi-Madvd combo with Uhuru as PM-designate and himself as campaign manager - or a thing like it. Faced with formidable Ruto, running for the upteenth time at 80 is not smart. He needs all the trickery he can master.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2018, 01:04:28 PM »

unfortunately for you Referendum was never a condition precedent for the handshake of vice versa. The handshake will survive the referendum debate either way.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2018, 06:16:56 PM »
Kenyans understand dynasty vs common man language very well. Another thing is that the dynasties are fantastically corrupt which makes Ruto mweusi kama pamba. That's the reason for hankering to introduce ideology and other local non-starters popular only in the west.

That dynasty crap is not going anywhere.  If you say Kenyans cannot understand ideology politics, how do you expect them to understand dynasty politics?  Raila is no longer the face of opposition politics and Ruto will not succeed in making him one.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2018, 04:25:58 PM »

Kenyans understand rich and poor and do not give a damn where the money came from. Those who love Ruto do so because he has a lot of money and would care less where his got the money. Trying to separate Rich people into dynasties and chicken sellers is a luxury only those living in lala-land can afford.

Kenyans understand dynasty vs common man language very well. Another thing is that the dynasties are fantastically corrupt which makes Ruto mweusi kama pamba. That's the reason for hankering to introduce ideology and other local non-starters popular only in the west.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2021, 08:16:21 AM »
Hehehe Pundit, I think Ouru did get a political brain transplant after all ....

Ultimately, the shock for Tangatanga, and their biggest reality moment, is the realisation that this is not the Uhuru they thought they signed with. The word early in the life of this regime was that Uhuru would remain a mere figurehead, sipping certain  beverages within the comfort of State House, while Ruto would be the real power man running the show and the government. (TRUMPETED HERE SEVERAL TIMES BY PUNDIT)

They never factored in the shrewd and calculating Uhuru, who, with this BBI routing, has completed the isolation of his deputy and painted him as one with support only in his ethnic community.

Anyway you were so wrong ... this is you almost two years ago ....
It very rich to imagine Uhuru can act alone without Ruto. That would mean Uhuru got a political brain transplant. I don't think Ruto would object to Putin-Medved - as long as Uhuru delivers GEMA - then it doesn't matter.

I think all these is part of choreographed move by UhuRuto to destroy Raila.This is just like Mau - where GEMA were edging Raila to evict Kalenjin and when d-day come- they abandoned Raila. The ultimate aim is to neuter Raila and destroy NASA.Now that Raila has been so neutured and NASA is dead - I think Ruto just want to pull the plug in few months - hence all these "pressure" on Uhuru to go slow.

Raila can keep this going by allowing Uhuru to enter all his orifices without any resistance :) and with little pay. Ruto is basically not going to give an INCH Raila....so Raila had better prepare to fight for every inch.

Uhuru immediate gain is that economy is back on the sail and he is governing bila wasi wasi of opposition. Ruto gain is destruction of Raila prospect in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2021, 09:01:53 AM »
He has no brain. That is why he has been abandoned by Mt Kenya people. BBI that you guys are trumpeting I doubt will pass through the judiciary. It time barred if you factor court battles.

Ultimately, the shock for Tangatanga, and their biggest reality moment, is the realisation that this is not the Uhuru they thought they signed with. The word early in the life of this regime was that Uhuru would remain a mere figurehead, sipping certain  beverages within the comfort of State House, while Ruto would be the real power man running the show and the government. (TRUMPETED HERE SEVERAL TIMES BY PUNDIT)

They never factored in the shrewd and calculating Uhuru, who, with this BBI routing, has completed the isolation of his deputy and painted him as one with support only in his ethnic community.

It very rich to imagine Uhuru can act alone without Ruto. That would mean Uhuru got a political brain transplant. I don't think Ruto would object to Putin-Medved - as long as Uhuru delivers GEMA - then it doesn't matter.

I think all these is part of choreographed move by UhuRuto to destroy Raila.This is just like Mau - where GEMA were edging Raila to evict Kalenjin and when d-day come- they abandoned Raila. The ultimate aim is to neuter Raila and destroy NASA.Now that Raila has been so neutured and NASA is dead - I think Ruto just want to pull the plug in few months - hence all these "pressure" on Uhuru to go slow.

Raila can keep this going by allowing Uhuru to enter all his orifices without any resistance :) and with little pay. Ruto is basically not going to give an INCH Raila....so Raila had better prepare to fight for every inch.

Uhuru immediate gain is that economy is back on the sail and he is governing bila wasi wasi of opposition. Ruto gain is destruction of Raila prospect in 2022.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2021, 02:29:22 PM »
Is it asking too much for people to take responsibility for their utterances on this forum? Granted there are serial posters here and the laws of probability has it that the more you post, the more likely a few of your predictions will go awry. It does not take much ... just 3 words "I was wrong" or if you have lived or been educated in the West you can reduce those three words to TWO words "My bad" ama is it a case of that hit song of the 80s that went "sorry  :sorry: is the hardest thing to say"

He has no brain. That is why he has been abandoned by Mt Kenya people. BBI that you guys are trumpeting I doubt will pass through the judiciary. It time barred if you factor court battles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2021, 02:35:12 PM »
Waste of words; I have been wrong severally. Wait until August 23rd 2022 then you can come and gloat; Otherwise like many before; you'll disappear again in depression; because you're backing the wrong horse.
Is it asking too much for people to take responsibility for their utterances on this forum? Granted there are serial posters here and the laws of probability has it that the more you most, the more likely a few of your predictions will go awry. It does not take much ... just 3 words "I was wrong" or if you have lived or been educated in the West you can reduce those three words to TWO words "My bad" ama as that hit song of the 80s went "sorry  :sorry: is the hardest thing to say"

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2021, 08:38:14 AM »

:) :) have you realized they are trying to pit me against you , a few months ago they were saying we are one and the same person.

Waste of words; I have been wrong severally. Wait until August 23rd 2022 then you can come and gloat; Otherwise like many before; you'll disappear again in depression; because you're backing the wrong horse.
Is it asking too much for people to take responsibility for their utterances on this forum? Granted there are serial posters here and the laws of probability has it that the more you most, the more likely a few of your predictions will go awry. It does not take much ... just 3 words "I was wrong" or if you have lived or been educated in the West you can reduce those three words to TWO words "My bad" ama as that hit song of the 80s went "sorry  :sorry: is the hardest thing to say"

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2021, 10:09:00 AM »
RV Pundit is a moderator on this forum and even before you came seeking asylum on Veritas blog, he was doing fine. Very fine! Why would he need you to be on his side when very openly he has stated that you are of Low IQ? Don't flatter yourself thinking that Pundit needs you. Go back to choo.com instead of posting incoherent inshas here that nobody (not even Pundit) finds of any value. Bure kabisa.

:) :) have you realized they are trying to pit me against you , a few months ago they were saying we are one and the same person.