Author Topic: Look like 2022 will be another 2007  (Read 2100 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like 2022 will be another 2007
« on: March 07, 2020, 06:04:28 PM »
The hatchets are being retrieved where they were last buried. Economy is in problem. Investment will be delayed. BBI politics will continue till 2022 when it will boil over.

Ruto...
“I know what I am saying, I am not a mad man, I am the Deputy President of Kenya, so if I say there is a scheme to finish me, don’t doubt me"

“Those in this scheme are boasting that I will not be there soon. Since the system cannot elect anybody, they can only kill,” he added.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001363288/kenei-was-killed-to-scare-me-claims-dp-ruto

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Look like 2022 will be another 2007
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »
Lol Ruto is crying like a teething baby

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 10:29:43 PM »
You and Kalenjin have strange hubris. I smell 41 vs 1.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 12:02:34 AM »
Kenya will be there even without Ruto. The man should not whine as if the sun will not set without him.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 12:04:22 AM »
Little too late for Ruto to fight back. His intelligence network broken up and the little thats left its heavily infiltrated. His main point men are running scared. Uhuru take down of Waititu was a master stroke. Ruto point man Gachagua is hated like a dog in Centro, people dont have very good memories of him when he was administrator.  Best route for Ruto is to fold up his presidential bid and live to fight another day.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 03:43:51 AM »
The hustler facade is beginning to crack.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 05:12:35 AM »

This victim card is likely a preemptive move. I suspect Kinoti is onto him. His base will not buy anything but an outright absolution for their man. Howsoever damning the evidence.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 06:24:46 AM »
This victim card is likely a preemptive move. I suspect Kinoti is onto him. His base will not buy anything but an outright absolution for their man. Howsoever damning the evidence.

I think there would be clashes if Ruto was arrested, not in 2022 but at the time of arrest. Not 2007 levels, but something would happen.

I think this saga, if there's meat to it (efitens) will be used to kick him out of govt and maybe even chapter-6 him out of running for any office Waititu-style. I'm not sure there will be a full crack-drown though. If there is, govt better make damn sure RV is invaded with cops every 10 meters, esp where there are significant minorities.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2020, 07:26:51 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmFsqF0yGGU

I am also inclined to believe guilt.  But he said his office has nothing to do with DOD and pointed fingers at the CiC.  I don’t know enough to say he is wrong and it seems reasonable.  Either way, it looks like he is being herded into a corner or he is already in one.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2020, 03:52:50 PM »

I am also inclined to believe guilt.  But he said his office has nothing to do with DOD and pointed fingers at the CiC.  I don’t know enough to say he is wrong and it seems reasonable.  Either way, it looks like he is being herded into a corner or he is already in one.

Ruto's spin is only believable by his diehards. Echesa is his crony so how is he involved in the scheme except using ODP for fraud? The Polish arms dealers didn't know that small detail about who procures what - according to news their suspicion was roused when the fake general turned up in a suit and not the usual star-studded fatigues and motorcade. They (dealers) alerted the police.

About Kenei's masked caller - flushing the simcard is nothing. His telephone number is known or the celltower can be triangulated for one. Calls to and/or from Kenei's number can reveal the caller's location and identity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2020, 04:05:04 PM »

I think there would be clashes if Ruto was arrested, not in 2022 but at the time of arrest. Not 2007 levels, but something would happen.

I think this saga, if there's meat to it (efitens) will be used to kick him out of govt and maybe even chapter-6 him out of running for any office Waititu-style. I'm not sure there will be a full crack-drown though. If there is, govt better make damn sure RV is invaded with cops every 10 meters, esp where there are significant minorities.

If DCI has fingered him for the murder it is more likely Ruto would be blackmailed into silence. He could make up something about his frustrations as a reason to quit politics. I don't see him as the brinkman or suicidal variety - too selfish. Spontaneous violence can be contained. But if he openly called for chaos he would lose and find himself back at the Hague or Kamiti. The political realities of the day especially his desperation for the Mt Kenya vote makes instigated violence unlikely.

That is the provoke strategy. If he stays silent he is booted. If he fights he loses Mt Kenya or worse. Either way his well laid plans are torpedoed.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2020, 06:33:10 PM »

Ruto's spin is only believable by his diehards. Echesa is his crony so how is he involved in the scheme except using ODP for fraud? The Polish arms dealers didn't know that small detail about who procures what - according to news their suspicion was roused when the fake general turned up in a suit and not the usual star-studded fatigues and motorcade. They (dealers) alerted the police.

About Kenei's masked caller - flushing the simcard is nothing. His telephone number is known or the celltower can be triangulated for one. Calls to and/or from Kenei's number can reveal the caller's location and identity.

I am confused by the whole thing.  Admittedly I need to read up a bit more to know what's being alleged.  How were they supposed to make money and where was it coming from?

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2020, 06:35:04 PM »
No Ruto, No mbi-mbi...

https://youtu.be/HTjfYMmaLqM?t=50

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2020, 07:27:14 PM »
Robina, you're doing dci job or they are doing yours.DCI should present evidence..not theories anybody with some creative juices can spin anything

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 06:59:42 AM »
Robina, you're doing dci job or they are doing yours.DCI should present evidence..not theories anybody with some creative juices can spin anything

Ruto is telling us that Echesa is a cog in the "system"? His THEORIES needs to at least make some sense. DCI is clear on why they ruled out suicide - the blood sputter, position of the body, pyjamas with neat-spread bed, deleted/flushed simcard, etc - stuff inconsistent with suicide.

Of course we can discuss commonsense things here. Flushing a simcard or deleting messages is not foolproof. Safaricom will give all details.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 03:05:01 PM »
CRY ME A WORRIER
I am a warrior
I make weapons with a stick and nails
I am ready for revolution
I killed a few of my neighbors children and eldery
I stole their cows, killed their dog and cats
I took their farm and made them destitute
I did this because my grandfather sold land to these people and now I want to steal it back
I am hiding behind political grievances to steal, maim, rape and kill
I am primitive, my culture is primitive.
I circumcise my girls and boys and teach them how to kill
10 years ago the government came and killed my boys and girls because they killed, raped and stole from the neighbors
I have over 200 missing youth, killed and burried at night by family due to fear of govt retribution
my neighbors are now armed and ready to fight back
I still have an illusion that I can attack them again and they would just run away
I belief that my nails and bows are stronger than guns
I have maji maji type of worrier stupidity

it is a new world and this time you will know that there is no man that is breast feeding for you to kill and maim

t