Author Topic: Robina, Are we Watching Falcon Heavy?  (Read 2972 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Robina, Are we Watching Falcon Heavy?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »
http://www.spacex.com/webcast

Pastor you're being too harsh on Elon.  The chap cracked the battery powered car after many failed to do it.  His massive battery in Australia worked as planned a few weeks ago.

In my view he's already an over achiever here on earth....

No sir,
Tesla has nothing on the next EC or autonomous vehicles whether they be from Alphabet,BMW or GM.

Elon Musk mark, if at all, will be in Space

He was still first on the market... that counts for something..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 05:16:32 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »
Take a look at the production version of the PAL-V Liberty flying car

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/06/take-a-look-at-the-production-version-of-the-pal-v-liberty-flying-car/

It converts from flying to driving mode and vice versa in between five to 10 minutesPricing for the PAL-V starts at $400,000
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 09:54:15 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 10:10:04 PM »
Take a look at the production version of the PAL-V Liberty flying car

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/06/take-a-look-at-the-production-version-of-the-pal-v-liberty-flying-car/

It converts from flying to driving mode and vice versa in between five to 10 minutesPricing for the PAL-V starts at $400,000

This looks like the latest incarnation of the Aerocar.  It's a bad idea.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 09:39:35 AM »
bitmask & Pastor vooke - boats have been sailing and flying for ages - time we had a ubiquitous pod - for fly, sail, drive, dock in space, etc.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2018, 05:06:02 PM »
bitmask & Pastor vooke - boats have been sailing and flying for ages - time we had a ubiquitous pod - for fly, sail, drive, dock in space, etc.

The showstopper for me is the idea of taking it to a runway before it can fly.  I mean, even a helicoper fitted with a juakali four stroke engine seems a better deal  :D.  You can at least park it in a helipad in the back yard.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman