Author Topic: Who was the Coward on 30th January 2018 Uhuru Park maneno  (Read 1288 times)

Offline 804063

Who was the Coward on 30th January 2018 Uhuru Park maneno
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:38:33 AM »
Barak Muruka spills the beans on JKL  Citizen TV Show on 7th March 2018.

Kumbe Raila conned his co-principals not to attend the ceremony so that he could clear his way to stand for 2022 elections.

Raila was the Big Coward.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Who was the Coward on 30th January 2018 Uhuru Park maneno
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »
Raila is a cunning hare - like all politicians. Old news. It is amusing to see the 3 amigos still harbor "tosha" halucinations.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 05:12:10 PM »
You can always try to re-write history but some are more difficult to rewrite because it all played out in daylight for everybody to see.  Mudavadi, Weta and Kalonzo are trying so hard to re-habilitate themselves and using writers like Muluka is so obvious only the gullible can fall for it.  Everybody knows that Ruto can nolonger rely on GEMA and Western province is his only hope. He therefore used carrots and sticks to scare away Mudavadi and weta from swearing.  Little did he know that he would render them useless and therefore unhelpful.  The rehabilitation through lies will not work.  Damaged goods.

Raila is a cunning hare - like all politicians. Old news. It is amusing to see the 3 amigos still harbor "tosha" halucinations.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
What did Muluka say?  Is there a link that I can watch this show? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:58:07 PM »
http://allafrica.com/stories/201803080244.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »

Muluka is delusional if he really believes Mudavadi can win and be declared winner in 2022 with the current setup.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 09:28:00 PM »
People think that the boycott of 10/26/2016 was useless, but it was really huge. It empowered citizens in away that was unfathomable not too long ago.  Before, 10/26/2016, Kenyans thought all they could do was to vote and if the votes were stolen then there was nothing ekse they could do but to accept and move on or "if you cannot beat them join the" like Robina did. Those who stole elections believed they were invincible and therefore the MOAS. Now Kenyans have realized the power of boycott and they now have five /four years before 2022 to plan, threaten and carry-out the boycott if there demands are not met.  Demoralized voters who passively stayed away polling booths because their votes did not count, favored the thieves. However, affirmatively and strategically boycotting the polling booths is  a very assertive/aggressive political statement that cannot be ignored.  Ouru's second term is already considerably diminished irreversibly because of the boycott which was vert hastily put together.  The next boycott will be much better organized and will be more effective if it has to be deployed.

Muluka is delusional if he really believes Mudavadi can win and be declared winner in 2022 with the current setup.