Author Topic: Alfred Keter's election nullified  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Alfred Keter's election nullified
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 12:20:39 AM »
Kichwa am sure there will be 3rd, 4th and upteenth liberations. All the best. In the meantime I have my horse.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 12:27:07 AM »
Pundit, what the yankees thought of besieged arap Moi in the Njonjo days.

Report reveals America's view of Moi's presidency
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Report-reveals-British-s-view-of-Moi-s-presidency/1064-4327658-dl5wlvz/index.html

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 02:55:39 PM »
We live in different worlds my friend. To those of us in opposition, the skipped October elections was a big achievement. It changed things. No business as usual until things change. You will only be able to understand that when you realize that there will be no presidential elections as usual until the electoral system is reformed. We will not registered to vote, we will not have a presidential candidate, we will not participate in presidential campaign and last but not least we will not vote until changes are made to the electoral system.  Naisitoshe,  we will perfect the art of swearing in the peoples president now that we have had a practice.  I wish you could once in a while come and visit us in our world and see how determined, committed and undeterred we are. What we are doing is very exiting because its new, purposeful and futuristic. It is sad to listen to those of you left behind in the old world still thinking its business as usual.   

The delusional skipped October repeat imagining the earth would stop revolving. Maybe we need some real war to make any difference.
There will be no presidential election nation wide without electoral reforms. Some people are delusional and think that the opposition will just present themselves for another presidential under the same IEBC. They underestimate the level of dissent in the country in none jubilee strongholds.

For someone who voted for Raila(she says she did), Robina has quite a heck of good things to say about his opponents compared to virtually nothing good to say about her preferred choice. 

My view is that electoral democracy is dead in Kenya, at least at the national level.  Anything conducted by the current IEBC, I cannot even start to see how I can vouch for it.  That is why I find that even strategies predicated on this same IEBC conducting elections make no sense.

This must be how it felt in the late sixties, barely a decade after independence, with all the new spanking institutions an utter shell of themselves.  There was less pretence then though.  It seems like the half-life of a constitution in Kenya is five years or less.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
We live in different worlds my friend. To those of us in opposition, the skipped October elections was a big achievement. It changed things. No business as usual until things change. You will only be able to understand that when you realize that there will be no presidential elections as usual until the electoral system is reformed. We will not registered to vote, we will not have a presidential candidate, we will not participate in presidential campaign and last but not least we will not vote until changes are made to the electoral system.  Naisitoshe,  we will perfect the art of swearing in the peoples president now that we have had a practice.  I wish you could once in a while come and visit us in our world and see how determined, committed and undeterred we are. What we are doing is very exiting because its new, purposeful and futuristic. It is sad to listen to those of you left behind in the old world still thinking its business as usual.   

The delusional skipped October repeat imagining the earth would stop revolving. Maybe we need some real war to make any difference.
There will be no presidential election nation wide without electoral reforms. Some people are delusional and think that the opposition will just present themselves for another presidential under the same IEBC. They underestimate the level of dissent in the country in none jubilee strongholds.

For someone who voted for Raila(she says she did), Robina has quite a heck of good things to say about his opponents compared to virtually nothing good to say about her preferred choice. 

My view is that electoral democracy is dead in Kenya, at least at the national level.  Anything conducted by the current IEBC, I cannot even start to see how I can vouch for it.  That is why I find that even strategies predicated on this same IEBC conducting elections make no sense.

This must be how it felt in the late sixties, barely a decade after independence, with all the new spanking institutions an utter shell of themselves.  There was less pretence then though.  It seems like the half-life of a constitution in Kenya is five years or less.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 05:21:33 PM »
Only far reaching electoral reforms can assure NASA of a free and fair presidential elections.  At that time, NASA will participate and accept the outcome.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2018, 05:24:24 PM »
Of course with your current political attitude towards NASA you are bound to struggle even more. Do not worry, time has a way of making things clear-when it comes to pass.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2018, 10:27:54 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »
Of course with your current political attitude towards NASA you are bound to struggle even more. Do not worry, time has a way of making things clear-when it comes to pass.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 05:34:02 PM »

And smart.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 06:03:08 PM »

And smart.