Author Topic: High Court -Miguna Miguna deportation illegal  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
High Court -Miguna Miguna deportation illegal
« on: February 15, 2018, 11:41:38 AM »
So this Kalejin judge is daring the Jubilee government? Let us see eho will blink first.
The CJ did not transfer this man to an oblick station like he did with Justice Odunga?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/High-Court-deportation-Miguna-Miguna--illegal/1056-4305640-pvqf8w/index.html

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: High Court -Miguna Miguna deportation illegal
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 12:42:01 PM »
Good on MM! Great news.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »
His first assignment when he comeback is to emulate Akothee and build his poor folks a decent home - Akothe home, his parents and grandparents.
http://instagram.com/p/BfJWNkMDe_3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_ufi_control

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 01:31:02 PM »
Miguna's mission is bigger than Akothe. He wants to build for all Kenyans a decent country. :D :D :D

His first assignment when he comeback is to emulate Akothee and build his poor folks a decent home - Akothe home, his parents and grandparents.
http://instagram.com/p/BfJWNkMDe_3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_ufi_control

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 04:05:09 PM »
Miguna's parents died a long time ago and do not need houses. Miguna has his own home in Nyando, another one in Runda and in Canada.  That's enough. Most human beings only have one home, anything else is unnecessary and a waste of resources.  These are all silly childish sideshows which jubiless specialize in to divert from issues Miguna is raising.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 04:10:42 PM »
Good to know. I saw the picture by media houses and it didn't look good. Miguna has done good for himself..certainly a house in Runda and Canada is not joke. Now he should comeback and hide under Luka Kimaru skirt...but Uhuru will get him if he tries to engineer a coup :) or lead a proscribed movement NRM.

If he wants to play politics...we welcome him back..and assure him he'll get less votes than he did Nairobi  :D running against Sonko. Politics iko na wenyewe. If  you get 2 votes like Miguna got don't go around trying to burn the country.

Miguna's parents died a long time ago and do not need houses. Miguna has his own home in Nyando, another one in Runda and in Canada.  That's enough. Most human beings only have one home, anything else is unnecessary and a waste of resources.  These are all silly childish sideshows which jubiless specialize in to divert from issues Miguna is raising.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »
MM's popularity is rising. Maybe he could be the spokesperson for NASA govt. He's sure to attract more media attention on what NASA govt has been up to over Jubilee govt. From there he could launch his political career like Alfred Mutua.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 06:43:22 PM »

MM's popularity is rising. Maybe he could be the spokesperson for NASA govt. He's sure to attract more media attention on what NASA govt has been up to over Jubilee govt. From there he could launch his political career like Alfred Mutua.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza