Author Topic: NASWA’s Brilliant ‘Wasn’t me’ Excuse  (Read 1273 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA’s Brilliant ‘Wasn’t me’ Excuse
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:41:03 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: NASWA’s Brilliant ‘Wasn’t me’ Excuse
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »
With no international support the NASA leadership will more likely wind up in prison than plunge the country into chaos.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:48:28 PM »
Quite the contrary. If that was the case, NASA leaders would've been arrested by now. Thanks to devolution and decentralized counties, outside of Central, Uhuruto are more likely to be arrested. When the media provides airtime for President Raila, that will be the nail on Uhuruto's coffin.

Also a reminder, President RAO was once the PM of Kenya through a power sharing MoU with Kibaki who stole the elections. NASA aren't new to this sh1t and have networks that could cripple Uhuruto. However, those drunks have no shadow of the future which makes them suicidal and resort to another genocide.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »
Poor Robina, all this time you thought that NASA was being supported by "international support".  What is "international support".  Do you mean the USA and European Ambassadors in Kenya?  Do you actually believe that all the NASA supporters all over the world were somehow in this movement because of Codec and his European counterparts?. You are losing it.  Let them go ahead and make Githu the DPP and let us see how many NASA supporter they can send to prison. That would be the quickest way to plunge the country into chaos.  I am sure you are ready with your pom poms as NASA leaders "wind up in prison" on trumped up charges.

With no international support the NASA leadership will more likely wind up in prison than plunge the country into chaos.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »
It's not a cop out but a declaration of the truth.  The coward has belatedly realised that NASA supporters are indeed sovereign and all powerful.  It's a pity he went to negotiate with the thieving bastards thinking he had a boatload of Kambas behind him. 

Shock on him...

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »

The better interpretation is avoidance of political suicide.  Kalonzo could jump ship and settle for a cushy job with perks, bodyguards etc with the jubilated mobster; he is really attached to creature comforts.  But that will be the end of his political relevance. 

He also cannot accept the presidency given that he must be privy to what went down August 8th.  Of course it's pointless to bring this up with a jubilated audience.  Certain facts and a jubilant are like sunlight and vampires.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 09:11:46 PM »

The better interpretation is avoidance of political suicide.  Kalonzo could jump ship and settle for a cushy job with perks, bodyguards etc with the jubilated mobster; he is really attached to creature comforts.  But that will be the end of his political relevance. 

He also cannot accept the presidency given that he must be privy to what went down August 8th.  Of course it's pointless to bring this up with a jubilated audience.  Certain facts and a jubilant are like sunlight and vampires.
I agree with your assesment of Kalozer, but what about Otiende Amollo? He a fence sitter as well?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 09:42:13 PM »
Kichwa, Pastor vooke says your new painkiller is time. You did not rebut him; For this reason I don't hold my breath on the resistance accomplishing anything above the symbolic.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527