Author Topic: Kwao kwa Miguna Miguna: He should start revolution in his family with a few USDs  (Read 3772 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
He's poor because he has never stolen... unlike the billionare Ruto and other wealthy jubilee criminals.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
He's poor because he has never stolen... unlike the billionare Ruto and other wealthy jubilee criminals.

That's a poor example.  What's with this fixation on what Miguna and others haven't done huko ushago?  Miguna doesn't live in ushago..It will be silly of him to spend millions on a show off house that he doesn't even live in.

I know some jubilidiots with massive mansions uthamakiini yet they never sleep there for fear of nocturnal wageni... what was the point?

Offline vooke

• Enigma

That's a poor example.  What's with this fixation on what Miguna and others haven't done huko ushago?  Miguna doesn't live in ushago..It will be silly of him to spend millions on a show off house that he doesn't even live in.

I know some jubilidiots with massive mansions uthamakiini yet they never sleep there for fear of nocturnal wageni... what was the point?

Bruh,
All of them are idiots
Nobody is asking for palaces in the village, but at the very least your relatives deserve better than lice infested mud huts. Just that
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Actually Miguna has moved from his parents home and has build his own ushago home away from his deceased parents home. He has a Runda home in Nairobi and a home in Canada where his wife and kids live. He did all this without stealing anybody's money like Ruto has all his life.  What else do you want from him.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma

Bruh,
All of them are idiots
Nobody is asking for palaces in the village, but at the very least your relatives deserve better than lice infested mud huts. Just that

Deserve? Don't the relatives have functional arms and legs to sort themselves out?  It's not Miguna's job to give them stuff.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Actually Miguna has moved from his parents home and has build his own ushago home away from his deceased parents home. He has a Runda home in Nairobi and a home in Canada where his wife and kids live. He did all this without stealing anybody's money like Ruto has all his life.  What else do you want from him.

Quite....

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mwafrika needs to give back to the family. Hii uzungu mingi individualism doesn't make any sense. Ensuring parents/siblings and if possible close relatives live in some dignity is the starting point of liberating oneself and others.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Mwafrika needs to stop stealing from the government and giving back bread crumbs to the villagers who remain as poor and just happy because their son has a big house on the hill. Miguna is giving everything to his people right now including putting his life on the line. I value that than a few token of stolen loot given. Mwafrica needs to stop living in the shit hole and the only way to do that is to have more Miguna's and less Ruto's.

Mwafrika needs to give back to the family. Hii uzungu mingi individualism doesn't make any sense. Ensuring parents/siblings and if possible close relatives live in some dignity is the starting point of liberating oneself and others.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Exactly. You cannot compare or act like Bazungu - who has nobody depending on him. In kenya - you have to support those who are 0-25yrs and those above 65yrs. Mzungu only support their kids btw 0-15yrs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kichwa - we are not asking for a lot - just brick-stone decent house with electricity for his mama -and probably a chimey - and maybe standing remittance of 200 dollars to his family?. That shouldn't take a lot of money and time. That much he owes to his family. Then he can resume the onerous duty of saving mankind.
Mwafrika needs to stop stealing from the government and giving back bread crumbs to the villagers who remain as poor and just happy because their son has a big house on the hill. Miguna is giving everything to his people right now including putting his life on the line. I value that than a few token of stolen loot given. Mwafrica needs to stop living in the shit hole and the only way to do that is to have more Miguna's and less Ruto's.