Author Topic: Kwao kwa Miguna Miguna: He should start revolution in his family with a few USDs  (Read 3770 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
He's poor because he has never stolen... unlike the billionare Ruto and other wealthy jubilee criminals.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Maybe but it doesn't take lots of dollars to build your parents a decent brick house. Maybe about 10K usd would be enough to say thank you to Mama Miguna..the windowed mother of the Generali. Some of these things we can do without billions.
He's poor because he has never stolen... unlike the billionare Ruto and other wealthy jubilee criminals.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
....like Obama's Kenyan family... ?

I believe MM strikes a cord with millenials and he should continue bellowing at the status quo and being himself. His popularity seems to be soaring by the day... he's energetic, refreshing, humorous, ridiculous, courageous, resilient, doesn't care if it's RAO, Uhuru or whoever, he'll call them out for corruption... he's the kind of character that goes from his mom's basement to president. An outsider like Trump who came out of nowhere. Globally it seems to be the season for outsiders to take helm, eg. Macron centrist who would've thought.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
veri

I agree Miguna has courage but he lacks the character to lead - starting with tact and maturity. He's a toxic persona that trips overboard with everyone.

How did he fare in the governor elections?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
veri

I agree Miguna has courage but he lacks the character to lead - starting with tact and maturity. He's a toxic persona that's trips overboard with everyone.

What's more toxic than that criminal mind that schemes and defrauds the voting public?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
veri

I agree Miguna has courage but he lacks the character to lead - starting with tact and maturity. He's a toxic persona that's trips overboard with everyone.

What's more toxic than that criminal mind that schemes and defrauds the voting public?

Strictly referring to Miguna @ veritas. He scored I think 1% - a few points behind PK. After all the English and blaster and tweet noise. so tactless. He is no Donald Trump.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Poor Robina-you should have joined Jubilee when they were riding high after the 2013 stolen elections when they caught everyone flat footed. Now you have to defend them as most of their intellectuals are becoming uneasy with their childish actions.  From now on its down hill for Ouruto. Just swallow your pride and tells you made a bad mistake but then again your pride will not let you swallow it.

veri

Strictly referring to Miguna @ veritas. He scored I think 1% - a few points behind PK. After all the English and blaster and tweet noise. so tactless. He is no Donald Trump.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Bryan: To pundit and many Kenyans a hero is someone who steals from the government like Ruto.  The more one steals the bigger hero he becomes.  There are some packets of this country where a hero is someone who does not steal and speak truth to power.  You just have to ignore such idiots because there is no way a thief like Ruto can become a hero in any self-respecting nation unless you live in a shit-hole.  We are trying to rescue Kenya from becoming just another shithole.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Precisely. Only a fool think Donald Trump is a fool. Donald Trump is a brilliant SOB. Miguna Miguna has serious personality issues. I saw Raila speaking yesterday and he couldn't bring himself to even say Miguna Miguna. There is no way he can trust miguna again after his "tell it all" book.

Miguna Miguna is just an overgrown child.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This has nothing to do with heroism or politics. This is about family. The most basic unit of association before we even get to politics. I didn't like the way Obama never helped his family back at home and I am equally shocked that Miguna Miguna parents still live in squalor despite their son being big lawyer in Canada and Nairobi.

I am not rich but personally I have endeavored to help my parents & siblings whenever possible. I would be embarrassed if I was big loud mouth Miguna and my mother lived in such squalor despite sacrificing her meagre earning for Miguna Miguna.

Please help your parents. Ruto and Raila are at bar when it come to stealing from public coffers. The rest are just which thief you like and which one I prefer.

Bryan: To pundit and many Kenyans a hero is someone who steals from the government like Ruto.  The more one steals the bigger hero he becomes.  There are some packets of this country where a hero is someone who does not steal and speak truth to power.  You just have to ignore such idiots because there is no way a thief like Ruto can become a hero in any self-respecting nation unless you live in a shit-hole.  We are trying to rescue Kenya from becoming just another shithole.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma

Why don't you tell us how the top honchos of both coalitions got so rich?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are yet to reconcile themselves to that fact. Speaking for myself I voted for Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko knowing they are 1) thugs 2) thieves 3) murderers etcs....but I believe they were the best of the best politicians we got.I don't know how Kichwa and Bryan reconcile their double standards in their brains - it must take some serious shutting down of reasoning?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
veri

How I wish the NBO Gubernatorial election would be rerun today with MM on the ticket.  He'd win by 0800.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
veri

How I wish the NBO Gubernatorial election would be rerun today with MM on the ticket.  He'd win by 0800.

But but but the elections are long over.

Tactless - wrong words, wrong party, wrong loyalties at the wrong time. In short you agree Miguna is a FOOL.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
 :D Logical gymnastics. No political bone impedes them. NASA is a band of outsmarted thugs.

They are yet to reconcile themselves to that fact. Speaking for myself I voted for Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko knowing they are 1) thugs 2) thieves 3) murderers etcs....but I believe they were the best of the best politicians we got.I don't know how Kichwa and Bryan reconcile their double standards in their brains - it must take some serious shutting down of reasoning?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I know it's fashionable or patriotic or "human" to side with the bereft, but I draw a line with politicians. Defending Miguna is Orengo's and Nelson Havi's job, not mine. NASA's crocodile tears will not stop me from posing tough questions about their economic sabotage, resistance and other suspect activities in my country.

About pride and acceptance, I almost regret voting NASA, but then again their patriotism or high morals was not my reason. I suspect Maraga is actually with me in this. This is all about the immediate past elections so unless am convinced Jubilee cheated no "tunaonewa" hat trick will fool me.

Poor Robina-you should have joined Jubilee when they were riding high after the 2013 stolen elections when they caught everyone flat footed. Now you have to defend them as most of their intellectuals are becoming uneasy with their childish actions.  From now on its down hill for Ouruto. Just swallow your pride and tells you made a bad mistake but then again your pride will not let you swallow it.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I thought you had the depth to understand that bad guys always win in the beginning of a movie but eventually they loose. There is a reason why men of intergrity opposed slavery, colonialism, apartheid, Amin, Mugabe, etc. even during their hay days.  People like you would are simply mesmerized by powerful men regardless of what they are doing with that power. The so called "instruments" of power that ouru wields or the tonnes of money that Ruto has stolen does not impress some of us at all.  When I look at Ouru I only see a drunkard, incompetent, coward hiding behind state power. When I look at Sonko, I do not see a governor to be respected, I see an idiot, a clown who is clearly out of his depth.   

I know it's fashionable or patriotic or "human" to side with the bereft, but I draw a line with politicians. Defending Miguna is Orengo's and Nelson Havi's job, not mine. NASA's crocodile tears will not stop me from posing tough questions about their economic sabotage, resistance and other suspect activities in my country.

About pride and acceptance, I almost regret voting NASA, but then again their patriotism or high morals was not my reason. I suspect Maraga is actually with me in this. This is all about the immediate past elections so unless am convinced Jubilee cheated no "tunaonewa" hat trick will fool me.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kichwa that's okay. I see an overgrown baby in Miguna. Committing treason and getting deported does not make him a hero, nor his cause noble. This is my view of the NASA resistance.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Kichwa that's okay. I see an overgrown baby in Miguna. Committing treason and getting deported does not make him a hero, nor his cause noble. This is my view of the NASA resistance.

Miguna did not commit treason.  Let's be real...