Author Topic: Kamwana Is Playing  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Kamwana Is Playing
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:33:31 AM »
To this jubilated gallery. 

If you actually listen to them, you will realize that they believe everything the jubilated crime lords have fed them hook, line and sinker.  They are not quite barking at the moon crazy but pretty close.  I think they are more victims of group-think. 

I wonder if the mistreatment of Miguna will make them feel more at ease or just feed their appetite for more.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Kamwana Is Playing
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:48:59 AM »
Sad if only the centro population would open their eyes .....just finding out cheruyoit the magistrate that issued Miguna arrest orders is only 24 yrs. How did a 24 yr old become a magistrate? 

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
Sad if only the centro population would open their eyes .....just finding out cheruyoit the magistrate that issued Miguna arrest orders is only 24 yrs. How did a 24 yr old become a magistrate? 

Not an easy thing if virtually every human you interact with shares your beliefs.  The few who manage to do it have my utmost respect.

During the Nyayo era, there was quite a bit of celebration of its attributes by otherwise intelligent people.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 05:29:45 PM »
I am really puzzled with central because they went through the Nyayo era which saw many of their sons arrested, abducted and illegally detained on trumped up charges. Its not that too long ago that a whole community or a majority would go into total amnesia. Even those who live in western democracy and are very well educated would cheer when Miguna was supposedly being tortured and even ask that he be tortured more so that he can learn not to insult the drunkard son of Jomo.   I cannot imagine or even contemplate a situation  where I would support a NASA president engaged in similar abuse of power.

Not an easy thing if virtually every human you interact with shares your beliefs.  The few who manage to do it have my utmost respect.

During the Nyayo era, there was quite a bit of celebration of its attributes by otherwise intelligent people.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »
I am really puzzled with central because they went through the Nyayo era which saw many of their sons arrested, abducted and illegally detained on trumped up charges. Its not that too long ago that a whole community or a majority would go into total amnesia. Even those who live in western democracy and are very well educated would cheer when Miguna was supposedly being tortured and even ask that he be tortured more so that he can learn not to insult the drunkard son of Jomo.   I cannot imagine or even contemplate a situation  where I would support a NASA president engaged in similar abuse of power.

They were very much the loudest during the Nyayo era against the same things they are egging kamwana to do.  If you watch the first clip, you will notice not one voice of moderation, let alone dissent.  They really can't be operating with any information outside the jubilant generated propaganda.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 06:32:50 PM »
Kichwa could really use a mirror. Or well, a recording device.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527