Author Topic: 154 new victims join Hague case against President Uhuru Kenyatta  (Read 4970 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000136080/154-new-victims-join-hague-case-against-uhuru

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: 154 new victims join Hague case against President Uhuru Kenyatta
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
This Fatou won't win with a clean fight.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 04:07:49 PM »
They just can't let him go yet. I think they will dilly dally around until his term as PORK comes to an end, then they start a proper prosecution.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »
They just can't let him go yet. I think they will dilly dally around until his term as PORK comes to an end, then they start a proper prosecution.
725 is a lot of victims.  If you consider that these are just the ones willing to come forward.  The real number could run in the thousands.  That is a lot of hurt.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 05:22:31 PM »
It is true that all these things took place, but how do they link Uhuru? This is the puzzle they must get right otherwise it is back to starting again in circles.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 06:57:56 PM »
Uhuru had extensive meetings with Kibaki. Fair few were organised in uniforming Mungiki members from what I recall second in command from Uhuru. Jimmy Kibaki was also online and showing off about it and threatening non-Kikuyus. A couple of those key witnesses have been expended. There are still plenty of key witnesses out there but from my understanding evidence not obtained legally is considered inadmissible. There's also the issue of those witnesses not being protected proper by the ICC. Witnesses are putting their lives on the line, for what? The ICC most likely will use and neglect them. Those who have come forward. Pure courage.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 07:24:21 PM »
It is true that all these things took place, but how do they link Uhuru? This is the puzzle they must get right otherwise it is back to starting again in circles.
That is what Bensouda has been trying to get GoK to cooperate in achieving the last few years. 

It is an uphill task.  Not much different than trying to secure the scene of a crime with the prime suspect in full control of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 07:28:10 PM »
Veritas: Be careful with details. That never happened, and we did not document anything. The details we have on video is those calling for mass action. That's the genesis of the mess. If we don't address that, nothing else flies. That's why Bensudo is having a hard time. If you give me the guy who called for mass action, I can put Uhuru on the docket and prosecute him, and ofcouse, let let walk. Failure to that...big joke. Elephant in the room....Raila Amolo Odinga! Veri....this is the part of you I missed.

Uhuru had extensive meetings with Kibaki. Fair few were organised in uniforming Mungiki members from what I recall second in command from Uhuru. Jimmy Kibaki was also online and showing off about it and threatening non-Kikuyus. A couple of those key witnesses have been expended. There are still plenty of key witnesses out there but from my understanding evidence not obtained legally is considered inadmissible. There's also the issue of those witnesses not being protected proper by the ICC. Witnesses are putting their lives on the line, for what? The ICC most likely will use and neglect them. Those who have come forward. Pure courage.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »
Termie: Not Necessary. Government does not need to cooperate with ICC as long as they have the wrong person. This case is a joke as long as you dont have the person/persons who called for mass action.....dont you get it? You address the correct problem, you will get correct answers. Otherwise, ICC will be fooled until they kingdom come. Btw, Kamwana will show up on 10/08.

That is what Bensouda has been trying to get GoK to cooperate in achieving the last few years. 

It is an uphill task.  Not much different than trying to secure the scene of a crime with the prime suspect in full control of it.

Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »
George, Jimmy Kibaki heckling online including meetings between Uhuru and Kibaki when they were happening real time I assure you is documented. He even threatened me. When meetings happened it was reported in forums by Kibaki's security. I'd say this happened about half a dozen times anonymously. The elephant in the room is Kibaki who the ICC can't touch since I suspect it was Uhuru blackmailing Kibaki for the presidency.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 07:46:16 PM »
Veri: I have no problem with that. You are spot on. The question is...what was going on. What provoked these meetings. What did you expect them them to do....nothing? C'mon dear. Put differently, Did Raila provoke this mess...that is the question. If you answer that question honestly, you will excuse Uhuru and bring the correct guy on the docket. Do you agree with me? Veri I know how reasonable you are. Btw, the other guys they need posthumoursly is Michuki John. He was there in those meetings.

George, Jimmy Kibaki heckling online including meetings between Uhuru and Kibaki when they were happening real time I assure you is documented. He even threatened me. When meetings happened it was reported in forums by Kibaki's security. I'd say this happened about half a dozen times anonymously. The elephant in the room is Kibaki who the ICC can't touch since I suspect it was Uhuru blackmailing Kibaki for the presidency.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 11:13:59 PM »
This call for mass action misinterpretation has been kicked to bits online, on the mainstreet and even in the press and bars.  How can a whole community be so thick?  I refuse to believe this, I suspect they're just being disingenuous and are engaged in collective lying in order to crucify their favourite bogeyman.   

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 02:54:07 AM »
This call for mass action misinterpretation has been kicked to bits online, on the mainstreet and even in the press and bars.  How can a whole community be so thick?  I refuse to believe this, I suspect they're just being disingenuous and are engaged in collective lying in order to crucify their favourite bogeyman.   

My little knowledge of psychology tells me It is entirely possible for a person to completely tune out certain unpalatable facts.  With the reinforcement of group think, the lie takes on the veneer of a fact.  The purveyor of the lie, is not spared either.  Becoming a consumer of his own lies.

We live in interesting times.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 07:09:06 PM »
Kibaki began campaigning a month before elections, ODM 2 years with the Big5 including Ruto. Martha was very vocal with the Rose party which Kibaki didn't join in the end anyway. Kibaki won Central, no other constituency, he lost the elections. Mass action was warranted. What wasn't warranted was BANNING all mass action from the get go. Democracies don't do that. Dictatorships operating under colonial katibas do that. Kibaki and Uhuru caused bloodshed. It was their negligence and ruthless ambition, land deeds, status quo, tribalism, bank rolling which became the genesis of the genocide. The path to hell is lined with good intentions. In the end those two plotted to kill a few along ethnic lines to preserve the status quo and hold onto power at all costs. That path leads to hell. I learnt this in school. A leader with no shadow of the future is the worst leader for a nation-state, a common trait among mass murderers.