Author Topic: RIP Miguna Miguna  (Read 19489 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RIP Miguna Miguna
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »
Seems he is now free.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 07:31:16 PM »
Has he called a press conference to insult the "despot"? Ama he has earned enough capital.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 07:35:12 PM »
The elephant in the room continues to loom.  Jubilee has no cojones to touch Raila.  Yes, I have seen plenty of hilarious theories rationalizing away why they cannot touch the main culprit.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 07:54:40 PM »
In the face of their powerlessness against Raila, Miguna is bearing the brunt of that frustration.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 08:07:26 PM »
That's a possibility Windy.

Arresting Raila would be an own goal for Jubilee. The aim of the swearing-in was to escalate the pressure for "talks" - about electoral justice, fresh elections, nusu mkate, etc - a Raila arrest aids that. Intimidating the retinue is a fair workaround. Perhaps we will resume the demands for talks once this is over? Besides the swearing-in there must be a few more arrows left in the NASA quiver.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »
That's a possibility Windy.

Arresting Raila would be an own goal for Jubilee. The aim of the swearing-in was to escalate the pressure for "talks" - about electoral justice, fresh elections, nusu mkate, etc - a Raila arrest aids that. Intimidating the retinue is a fair workaround. Perhaps we will resume the demands for talks once this is over? Besides the swearing-in there must be a few more arrows left in the NASA quiver.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »
Earlier in Kajiado

He is still bullying everyone and cracking jokes, incarceration notwithstanding
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 09:07:44 PM »
Earlier in Kajiado

He is still bullying everyone and cracking jokes, incarceration notwithstanding

He is a classic narcissist.  A poor man's Donald Trump.  It's me me me me....  The impressionable cops also look amused.  That said, he has been given free stature by the jubilated mob.  They can't seem to make up their minds whether the swearing in was a joke or not.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »
Something off with the sound. He doesn't looked traumatised or anything.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 09:31:33 PM »
Something off with the sound. He doesn't looked traumatised or anything.
I think it was a cheap Kung fu knock off device thst recorded.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 09:40:41 PM »
vooke Has Miguna been freed?

Miguna yet to be freed, court orders cops to present him tomorrow
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/02/06/miguna-yet-to-be-freed-court-orders-cops-to-present-him-tomorrow_c1710179

Seems he is now free.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
Miguna now deported

How do you deport dual citizenship holders?

I think Uhuru smokes weed like for real

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 11:16:20 PM »
Uh? Link?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2018, 11:37:00 PM »
Any airline that can deport a Kenyan born in Kenya that enjoy citizenship as his birthright must be declared an enemy airline.   What's in it for the Dutch in kenya? First they sent their Shell senior guy Charles Hornsby to confuse Kenyans and now this!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 12:10:12 AM »

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 01:17:01 AM »
Kenyan citizens by birth who voluntarily renounced their Kenyan nationality when acquiring the citizenship of another country (in accordance with the repealed constitution), are entitled to regain their citizenship by applying in the prescribed manner. The procedure, undertaken by the Ministry of Immigration and Registration of Persons, may take a period of one year or more.  

Kenyan citizens who hold dual citizenship and have renounced or lost their Kenyan citizenship at the age of twenty three (23) (in accordance with the repealed constitution), are automatically considered a Kenyan citizen by birth and may apply for citizenship in the prescribed manner.

Kenyan citizens who obtain the citizenship of another country are required to disclose their other (non-Kenyan) citizenship within three months of becoming a dual citizen.  Failure to do so is an offence.

Source: immigration website

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
It would be helpful if you would stick to stuff you know...

Kenyan citizens by birth who voluntarily renounced their Kenyan nationality when acquiring the citizenship of another country (in accordance with the repealed constitution), are entitled to regain their citizenship by applying in the prescribed manner. The procedure, undertaken by the Ministry of Immigration and Registration of Persons, may take a period of one year or more. 

Kenyan citizens who hold dual citizenship and have renounced or lost their Kenyan citizenship at the age of twenty three (23) (in accordance with the repealed constitution), are automatically considered a Kenyan citizen by birth and may apply for citizenship in the prescribed manner.

Kenyan citizens who obtain the citizenship of another country are required to disclose their other (non-Kenyan) citizenship within three months of becoming a dual citizen.  Failure to do so is an offence.

Source: immigration website

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 03:57:15 AM »
The ball is in Luka Kimaru's hands to make a name for himself by committing some characters to prison.  No, I am not holding my breath.  Either way, it's open season on the rule of law.  The law is no longer functional.  Advantage NASA.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2018, 05:35:10 AM »