Author Topic: NASA meets its waterloo at Uhuru Park on 30.1.2018  (Read 4234 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA meets its waterloo at Uhuru Park on 30.1.2018
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »
Only in your mind. IEBC gave read- only logs of all the results from the server - both FTP server server with images and database server with Key-in & transmitted resutls. Nobody has come out dispute the results - just that they'd have like to log into the server themselves, click copy and paste to their disk :D .

This is what IEBC shared 1) digital key in data from every KIMS kit 2) scanned copies of form 34s AS 3)paper copies of the same forms 4) the ballot boxes and papers are there.

When you talk about opening the server? What exactly do you want?
1) Key-in data -aka -statistics - transmitted by KIEMS kit
2) Images of form 34As?

As far as hacking goes - IEBC servers were never hacked - the server was somewhere in France and France guys have done audit that declare the server clean. Morpho is not some backstreet company in Paris but tech company owned by France GoK.

When you say the server has raila win - what exactly is that -? a dancing gif written "Raila won". I mean you expect political class to make these self-serving statements but for someone supposedly intelligent just parrot them like unthinking moron is new one.

Again what exactly do you want in the server :)  which are still safely kept in France.

NASA already used the logs they got from IEBCs Servers to commit forgery and attempt to pass that as narrow win by Raila :D :D  The real server results showed Raila lost by 1.5M votes and lost everywhere else - MCAs, MPS, County Women Mps, Senators and Governors. Total rout.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 05:09:16 PM »
Only in your mind. IEBC gave read- only logs of all the results from the server - both FTP server server with images and database server with Key-in & transmitted resutls. Nobody has come out dispute the results - just that they'd have like to log into the server themselves, click copy and paste to their disk :D .

This is what IEBC shared 1) digital key in data from every KIMS kit 2) scanned copies of form 34s AS 3)paper copies of the same forms 4) the ballot boxes and papers are there.

When you talk about opening the server? What exactly do you want?
1) Key-in data -aka -statistics - transmitted by KIEMS kit
2) Images of form 34As?

As far as hacking goes - IEBC servers were never hacked - the server was somewhere in France and France guys have done audit that declare the server clean. Morpho is not some backstreet company in Paris but tech company owned by France GoK.

When you say the server has raila win - what exactly is that -? a dancing gif written "Raila won". I mean you expect political class to make these self-serving statements but for someone supposedly intelligent just parrot them like unthinking moron is new one.

Again what exactly do you want in the server :)  which are still safely kept in France.

NASA already used the logs they got from IEBCs Servers to commit forgery and attempt to pass that as narrow win by Raila :D :D  The real server results showed Raila lost by 1.5M votes and lost everywhere else - MCAs, MPS, County Women Mps, Senators and Governors. Total rout.

You are conflating what IEBC did for the October sham with what they did for August.  Muite was not making a fool of himself in court because IEBC had shared the required information on their servers.  Certainly nothing with KIMS information.

Rather conjure up facts, read the court documents in that first petition.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2018, 05:17:06 PM »
That rich coming from you. I am talking about 8th August Elections. There are so many data points out there it impossible for your theories to fly with anyone with IQ higher than 70.

The court order on server access was obeyed except for few items that were time-barred. NASA and everyone got copies of logs of KIEMS kit on the server. They got and all along had access to FTP server where images were kept. Public had access to iebs results website and forms.iebc - with scanned copies. NASA and the public were present during voting, counting and entire process. The results were pinned outside. Each agent kept a copy of theirs. Those who wanted to take pictures took pictures and posted.

NASA definitely got copies of the key-in results which they have used to forge IEBC data as clearly demonstrated by Prof Charles Hornsby.

NASA moronic argument that you're trying to push here is cyclical; server was hacked; then later when new election has been ordered they turn round to say the server has our results :)

There is a reason why world has totally given up on Raila. This kind of sickness is just unprecedented globally.

You are conflating what IEBC did for the October sham with what they did for August.  Muite was not making a fool of himself in court because IEBC had shared the required information on their servers.  Certainly nothing with KIMS information.

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2018, 05:29:28 PM »
That rich coming from you. I am talking about 8th August Elections. There are so many data points out there it impossible for your theories to fly with anyone with IQ higher than 70.

The court order on server access was obeyed except for few items that were time-barred. NASA and everyone got copies of logs of KIEMS kit. They got and all along had access to FTP server where images were kept. Public had access to iebs results website and forms.iebc - with scanned copies. NASA and the public were present during voting, counting and entire process. The results were pinned outside. Those who wanted to take pictures took pictures and posted.

NASA definitely got copies of the key-in results which they have used to forge IEBC data as clearly demonstrated by Prof Charles Hornsby.

NASA moronic argument that you're trying to push here is cyclical; server was hacked; then later when new election has been order they turn round to say the server has our results :)

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2018, 05:34:27 PM »
Pray what do you think is in the server? IEBC shared digital logs (not print out) of key-in results & it's metadata(source of NASA fakery), they shared all scanned images - and that is just 'server' front - then they had earlier shared the same to the public via two websites. Then they shared paper copies. Then each party agents had paper copies at end of voting, also public had their copy pinned out there. The public was always there in the entire process. This is already an overkill.

Based on all that data..NOBODY to this day has IMPUGNED any figures or data from IEBC. Not even on a single polling station.  The last refugee for the scoundrels is the server :)

The server is hacked. The server has our results. And pigs also fly.

Prof Charles hornsby demonstrate clearly why NASA argument don't make sense...using many different data points..including MCA or MP results to show NASA got a dog beating.

SCORK made huge blunder and they must be regretting that decision. The lower courts so far have given IEBC nearly 100% thumbs in other petition on 8.8th except for Wajir Governor who was nailed mainly because he has a doggy degree.Most observers have said they had not seen such a robust systems anywhere else....this was as fail-proof as system as it got.

IEBC conducted world class elections in third world country and I expect at end of the petition process -- they will be vindicated - with 1 bad SCORK decision as the only blot. Which is why our election is WORLD MOST EXPENSIVE.  And some people will still comes and cast aspersion on the "server" :D :D.

The lesson IEBC learnt on 26th was basically next time put the server in "transparent casing" preferably in KICC sitting under some platform - and have everyone given read access to it - as long as they can't modify stuff.

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2018, 06:14:00 PM »
Pray what do you think is in the server? IEBC shared digital logs (not print out) of key-in results & it's metadata(source of NASA fakery), they shared all scanned images - and that is just 'server' front - then they had earlier shared the same to the public via two websites. Then they shared paper copies. Then each party agents had paper copies at end of voting, also public had their copy pinned out there. The public was always there in the entire process. This is already an overkill.

Based on all that data..NOBODY to this day has IMPUGNED any figures or data from IEBC. Not even on a single polling station.  The last refugee for the scoundrels is the server :)

The server is hacked. The server has our results. And pigs also fly.

Prof Charles hornsby demonstrate clearly why NASA argument don't make sense...using many different data points..including MCA or MP results to show NASA got a dog beating.

SCORK made huge blunder and they must be regretting that decision. The lower courts so far have given IEBC nearly 100% thumbs in other petition on 8.8th except for Wajir Governor who was nailed mainly because he has a doggy degree.Most observers have said they had not seen such a robust systems anywhere else....this was as fail-proof as system as it got.

IEBC conducted world class elections in third world country and I expect at end of the petition process -- they will be vindicated - with 1 bad SCORK decision as the only blot. Which is why our election is WORLD MOST EXPENSIVE.  And some people will still comes and cast aspersion on the "server" :D :D .

The lesson IEBC learnt on 26th was basically next time put the server in "transparent casing" preferably in KICC sitting under some platform - and have everyone given read access to it - as long as they can't modify stuff.

At this rate, we will be seeing arguments to the effect the SCOK did not nullify that first election when they still had balls.  This stuff happened six months ago, was litigated right here, you generally wanted nothing to do with it.  Now you want us to discuss it on the basis of Charles Hornsby's speculations. 

Yet, you slavishly refuse to even acknowledge the simple fact that this information we are talking about cannot be accessed to this day.  One of the things I was obsessed about was seeing the actual polling stations KIEMS information.  I would have noticed if they had it out there and most likely would have gone with IEBC's declaration; I have nothing to gain from fantasies.

I mentioned elsewhere that opinions on this issue were hardened a while back, and no amount of logic will get through to either side.  Though Robina disagrees.

Your points on MCAs and other elective seats would be persuasive(even though there are many ways of explaining them) if IEBC was a trustworthy organization.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 07:33:25 PM »
Yet, you slavishly refuse to even acknowledge the simple fact that this information we are talking about cannot be accessed to this day.  One of the things I was obsessed about was seeing the actual polling stations KIEMS information.  I would have noticed if they had it out there and most likely would have gone with IEBC's declaration; I have nothing to gain from fantasies.

I mentioned elsewhere that opinions on this issue were hardened a while back, and no amount of logic will get through to either side.  Though Robina disagrees.
If I were so inclined, I'd link to the numerous discussions that went on here where you were complaining that for all we knew that data could be coming from anywhere due to the lack of info; indeed there were IEBC memos made public where these basic facts were admitted even by them. IEBC blatantly disobeyed a court order to allow several persons to access and download data from their servers in the presence of all. One of NASA's irreducible minimums was to avail this info and have an audit before the next election. What's the point of this particular debate, though? There is no one arguing that IEBC obeyed that order outside nipate. Let it go.

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »

If I were so inclined, I'd link to the numerous discussions that went on here where you were complaining that for all we knew that data could be coming from anywhere due to the lack of info; indeed there were IEBC memos made public where these basic facts were admitted even by them. IEBC blatantly disobeyed a court order to allow several persons to access and download data from their servers in the presence of all. One of NASA's irreducible minimums was to avail this info and have an audit before the next election. What's the point of this particular debate, though? There is no one arguing that IEBC obeyed that order outside nipate. Let it go.

Yep.  It's somewhere on this forum.  To buttress the fact that I am not in it for "my man", I was even among the first to dismiss the logs displayed by NASA after the elections.  I was even ready to stretch credulity and resign to the fact that IEBC missing forms had an innocent explanation where Omollo had the presence of mind to deny the benefit of the doubt to folks that have never shown they deserve it.  The contumacious disobedience shook me back to reality.  I was not always sympathetic to NASA.

Why am I bothering with it now?  Robina brought up the claim that it has no basis.  We all know how the mists of time can allow us to mold the narratives we want without having to deal with glaring unsupportive facts.  In this case, the narrative is the tyranny of numbers where somehow a core of GEMA and Kalenjin is bigger than Luhya, Luo, Kamba, Miji Kenda and Kisii.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2018, 08:30:33 PM »

Yep.  It's somewhere on this forum.  To buttress the fact that I am not in it for "my man", I was even among the first to dismiss the logs displayed by NASA after the elections.  I was even ready to stretch credulity and resign to the fact that IEBC missing forms had an innocent explanation where Omollo had the presence of mind to deny the benefit of the doubt to folks that have never shown they deserve it.  The contumacious disobedience shook me back to reality.  I was not always sympathetic to NASA.

Why am I bothering with it now?  Robina brought up the claim that it has no basis.  We all know how the mists of time can allow us to mold the narratives we want without having to deal with glaring unsupportive facts.  In this case, the narrative is the tyranny of numbers where somehow a core of GEMA and Kalenjin is bigger than Luhya, Luo, Kamba, Miji Kenda and Kisii.
Termi, it's not that long ago that people have forgotten. If people are denying info in the public domain, it's not by accident. Its not even confirmation bias. Move along and don't let Robina bait you into endless debates. Both she and Pundit know the IEBC refused to open servers in defiance of a court order and haven't done so to this day, no one here is ignorant.

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2018, 09:13:50 PM »

Termi, it's not that long ago that people have forgotten. If people are denying info in the public domain, it's not by accident. Its not even confirmation bias. Move along and don't let Robina bait you into endless debates. Both she and Pundit know the IEBC refused to open servers in defiance of a court order and haven't done so to this day, no one here is ignorant.

I agree.  If we cannot even agree on the most basic facts, it's kind of hilarious for me to think I can make a convincing argument a few steps removed from those basic facts.

Harriet Tubman