Author Topic: Charles Hornsby debunk Raila Odinga server results.  (Read 1683 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Charles Hornsby debunk Raila Odinga server results.
« on: February 02, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
When will NASA accept that they lost :D :D - must the police break through their thick skulls to get this through?

http://www.charleshornsby.com/blog/archives/01-2018

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Charles Hornsby debunk Raila Odinga server results.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 05:03:23 PM »
This really cracked me up. You know I did try with MOAS all possible and probable scenario but could't find a Raila win :) Even the fakery that Raila unveiled they had MASSIVE problems :) :) -- just to get Raila past 50%

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 05:05:01 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 05:11:49 PM »
With another day to look at the file, I am confidential that the polling station file began as a genuine hack of the IEBC (which is of course illegal, something I won't consider further). Whilst anyone can fake anything with enough time and attention, this would be a huge project with 40,883 polling stations, and doing so by duplicating stations, or doubling numbers, would soon become visible because registered voters would be wrong or turnout too high. Looking at the PDF line by line for a particular county (Isiolo), I cross referenced polling stations and registered voters and I am satisfied with the tools at my disposal today that this was at some point A data set from the August 2017 elections.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 05:58:27 PM »
Too complicated.  NASA said they had the stuff from the server.  IEBC can just release their version and put the case to rest. 

They had no problem doing so for the much later October results.  All the more impressive given that there was even no court order to violate if they didn't.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 06:03:03 PM »
The IEBC may not be telling the truth, but NASA is definitely lying.

The green.  That is what totally stumps me.  That someone can admit the IEBC is lying and still subscribe to the idea that kamwana won.  Why would IEBC need to lie about it?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 06:34:53 PM »
Suddenly having English comprehension pronlems.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 06:49:29 PM »
Suddenly having English comprehension pronlems.

I am just saying IEBC does not need theories to debunk NASA.  They can just share their version of the data.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
Where do you think NASA got the source of this fakery.IEBC.The results are still there including ballot boxes.Obviously it an academic exercises coz it was nullified and new election held.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 09:32:53 PM »
Pundit how do you know that's not Itumbi's blog?

I don't need a fresh Hornsby analysis or any further proof; Kichwa calls me unprincipled. I deserted NASA when their rigging evidence failed to pass muster. Windy's standard of the burden of proof is lost on him.

Then of course Omollo's own MOAS failed to add up. Windy attempts to tackle this tricky hurdle once in a while but promptly retreats when faced with tough questions.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 10:48:53 PM »

I don't need a fresh Hornsby analysis or any further proof; Kichwa calls me unprincipled. I deserted NASA when their rigging evidence failed to pass muster. Windy's standard of the burden of proof is lost on him.

Then of course Omollo's own MOAS failed to add up. Windy attempts to tackle this tricky hurdle once in a while but promptly retreats when faced with tough questions.

What do you mean?  My view is informed by boolean logic.  Nothing more.  I have to respect that.  The public information IMO is inconsistent with a kamwana victory August 8th.  Conversely, it is consistent with yet another Raila stolen victory.  The fact that one has to resort to theories to debunk something when IEBC has the actual data it can just throw out there seems to confirm this view.

If IEBC results showed kamwana winning August 8th, they would have been as open with them as they were with the Oct 26th result.  I mean they had something to hide on August 8th.  Which would not be the case if kamwana actually won, even if with a lower margin than they had publicized.

Kamwana would have happily taken a real if very narrow victory, without any need to put IEBC in a compromising position.  Scary that if they had never been asked to "open the server", they might have actually gotten away with this and I would have had to accept that they were right, even though they weren't with hindsight.

I am also alive to the fact this is unlikely to change any opinions on the subject which have been hardened for some time now.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 12:23:36 AM »

What do you mean?  My view is informed by boolean logic.  Nothing more.  I have to respect that.  The public information IMO is inconsistent with a kamwana victory August 8th.  Conversely, it is consistent with yet another Raila stolen victory.  The fact that one has to resort to theories to debunk something when IEBC has the actual data it can just throw out there seems to confirm this view.

If IEBC results showed kamwana winning August 8th, they would have been as open with them as they were with the Oct 26th result.  I mean they had something to hide on August 8th.  Which would not be the case if kamwana actually won, even if with a lower margin than they had publicized.

Kamwana would have happily taken a real if very narrow victory, without any need to put IEBC in a compromising position.  Scary that if they had never been asked to "open the server", they might have actually gotten away with this and I would have had to accept that they were right, even though they weren't with hindsight.

I am also alive to the fact this is unlikely to change any opinions on the subject which have been hardened for some time now.

I personally remain open to persuasion.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:00 AM »
Like this academic crap is going to change anything.  Raila made an offer to Chebukati and  Kelly before the results of 8/8/2017 were announced: "OPEN THE SERVER AND WE WILL ACCEPT THE RESULTS". Chebukati was obviously told NO by Ouruto handlers and he never got back to NASA. The supreme court also ordered IEBC to open the server and IEBC refused. RV pundit thinks he is very slick to think he can mesmerize us with a study by Hornsby when the best evidence could come from the sever.  Anyway this issue has been overtaken by events. Unless reforms are done before 2022, NASA will not participate in the Central Republic of Kenya's election charades. We are capable of sustaining this struggle/movement beyond 2022.

I personally remain open to persuasion.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 04:12:13 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.