Author Topic: NASA meets its waterloo at Uhuru Park on 30.1.2018  (Read 4235 times)

Offline 804063

NASA meets its waterloo at Uhuru Park on 30.1.2018
« on: January 31, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »
Nasa as a coalition broke up yesterday at Uhuru Park.

Not even its Deputy President Kalonzo deemed the swearing in Ceremony  relevant  thus turning the event into a Luo Nyanza Presidential affair. MDVD and Weta went AWOL yesterday.

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA meets its waterloo at Uhuru Park on 30.1.2018
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:20 AM »
They now Raila is going to defend his presidency in 2022 and yet all are hoping Raila can tosha them for 2022. The other option Jubilee has it's line up set till 2040 maybe?

Not even its Deputy President Kalonzo deemed the swearing in Ceremony  relevant  thus turning the event into a Luo Nyanza Presidential affair. MDVD and Weta went AWOL yesterday.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 04:03:30 PM »
Baba is smart
Even in the face of betrayal he stood by his traitors knowing well that he needs them
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline 804063

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 04:08:58 PM »
Baba is smart
Even in the face of betrayal he stood by his traitors knowing well that he needs them

Baba needs his traitors more than his traitors need him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:20:38 PM »
Pundito. You clearly did not get the Jubilee memo. They have the line up for 100 years. All the kalenjin need to decide is whether it will stay in the Ruto family or the Moi family during the kalenjin turn.  I think the kikuyus will stick with the Kenyatta family for now. During that 100 years, the other tribes will just be sitting on the sidelines waiting patiently or scared to death of the mighty Kalenjin/kikuyu tribe.

They now Raila is going to defend his presidency in 2022 and yet all are hoping Raila can tosha them for 2022. The other option Jubilee has it's line up set till 2040 maybe?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 05:24:46 PM »
Doesn't sound as horrible as M7 planning to hang on forever and then when he dies hand over to the son.Life is not fair son.
Pundito. You clearly did not get the Jubilee memo. They have the line up for 100 years. All the kalenjin need to decide is whether it will stay in the Ruto family or the Moi family during the kalenjin turn.  I think the kikuyus will stick with the Kenyatta family for now. During that 100 years, the other tribes will just be sitting on the sidelines waiting patiently or scared to death of the mighty Kalenjin/kikuyu tribe.

Offline 804063

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:33 AM »
Doesn't sound as horrible as M7 planning to hang on forever and then when he dies hand over to the son.Life is not fair son.

Kichwa.

As long as the Mountain and Rift Valley nations are united the rest of Kenyan Nations should forget the Presidency, that is if democracy as taught by Aristotle ( majority rules) stays and continues to be the best of the worst type of Governance :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 08:56:10 AM »
NASA essentially ended with swearing in. The Luo/Raila/ODM group are now on their own. Kalonzo and MaDVD who were salivating for Raila constituency having to now fend for themselves..they betrayed Raila at the most inopportune time and in front of his supporters.  Like they say don't go to war with cowards.

So 2022 contest will still feature the old senile Raila running against heavy favourite Ruto with flower girls Kalonzo, MaDVD,Wetangula,Gideon Moi,Mutua & others doing their thing.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 12:20:35 PM »
Indeed. There are wishes and then there is reality. No nobel for predicting 2022. Politics is like the weather, global warming, etc - uncontrollables that should remain detached. Personally i view it like MotoGP, Superbike or Runaways. Comics and sport.

NASA essentially ended with swearing in. The Luo/Raila/ODM group are now on their own. Kalonzo and MaDVD who were salivating for Raila constituency having to now fend for themselves..they betrayed Raila at the most inopportune time and in front of his supporters.  Like they say don't go to war with cowards.

So 2022 contest will still feature the old senile Raila running against heavy favourite Ruto with flower girls Kalonzo, MaDVD,Wetangula,Gideon Moi,Mutua & others doing their thing.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 01:40:23 PM »
Seem Raila pulled a rabit out of his bag - got away with murder again (promise to support Kalonzo) - by slicing the 3 other 'principal' - and we shall see Raila-Joho coalition in 2022?
Indeed. There are wishes and then there is reality. No nobel for predicting 2022. Politics is like the weather, global warming, etc - uncontrollables that should remain detached. Personally i view it like MotoGP, Superbike or Runaways. Comics and sport.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 01:56:35 PM »
Hehehe. Nobody ever believed that not even Kalonzo himself. ODM is already NDP+Mijikenda. 2022 is 2002 - with Jubilee as NARC - while ODM, Wiper, Chap Chap score <20% like 2002 Kanu, Nyachae Ford-P, Orengo SDP, etc. We are back to big ruling party and fractured opposition. Until 2040? The wheel turns, nothing ever changes.

Seem Raila pulled a rabit out of his bag - got away with murder again (promise to support Kalonzo) - by slicing the 3 other 'principal' - and we shall see Raila-Joho coalition in 2022?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 02:02:47 PM »
On the contrary.  The weak bastards delivered the expected, bucketloads of cowardice.  The People have written the cowards off and NASA is stronger for it.  Miguna's powerful press conference today has the despotic duo shaking.  The no-shows have made the handing over of the NASA baton very easy, and we witnessed it on Tuesday. 

Jubilee met it's waterloo on the 30th January 2018.  Jubilee is finished, they've reverted to type, extreme dictatorship, "crackdowns", crimes of "subversion" and dodgy arrests.

Na bado 001 has not been sworn in yet... 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:39:00 PM »
bryan seriously is there a NASA coalition minus the 3 dissenting principals?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »
NASA may have started as coalition between political parties but it has since morphed into a movement which  is no longer controlled by the original signatories. I told folks long time ago that its not about individuals anymore.  You can literally shoot Raila today in broad daylight, bury him in a week but NASA will continue stronger and more fierce.  Raila realized this when he postponed the first swearing in because he is a good reader of the people than Mdvd, Kalonzo and Weta.  Revolutions are like water flowing in a certain direction and the worst thing you can do is try to swim against the flow.  If you hang-out in the jubilee circles then you have no idea what's going on in NASA.  Even Raila is trying to keep up. Ouru should have talked to Raila because the new face of NASA will be too radical to talk to.  You have to realize that the majority of NASA is made up of young people who are much more radical and the only person who can control them is Raila.  It is therefore stupid for Ouru to ignore the only person he can reason with.  There is going to be a time when the opportunity to talk will be over.  Also, Ouru should not rely too much in the military and the security organs.  Once you give the military the guns to go out and suppress the people, then you will realize that they too have their own agenda which may not include yours. The military has factions too and may engage in power struggle immediately they are out of the barracks.  They may decide to side with the people.

bryan seriously is there a NASA coalition minus the 3 dissenting principals?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 04:45:42 PM »
Kichwa I hope you don't believe NASA has any say in Kitui without Kalonzo. Vihiga maybe. I agree about radical youth -
 the ones who blocked the re-run in 29 constituencies. That's 10% of Kenya aka the Luo. That's the thing about coalitions - only the core are willing to sacrifice. In opposition Jubilee would crumble equally but today it's Odinga's cross.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »
Kichwa I hope you don't believe NASA has any say in Kitui without Kalonzo. Vihiga maybe. I agree about radical youth -
 the ones who blocked the re-run in 29 constituencies. That's 10% of Kenya aka the Luo. That's the thing about coalitions - only the core are willing to sacrifice. In opposition Jubilee would crumble equally but today it's Odinga's cross.

Robina,

As Kichwa said we have now gone beyond tribal enclaves and chiefs within NASA.  The power is now squarely with the people.  Any leader that falls out of line is on their own.  Ask Ababu... and today both Mudavadi and Kalonzo.

The video above serves as a good summary of the general feelings.  Right now it's only baba that is defending the cowards.  NASA have moved on and the heir will come from those that were at Uhuru park.  Baba knows this.  The swearing in ceremony is proof of people power as it was people driven.

Kalonzo is finished... there's another of ANC guys stating they are part of NASA and were at Uhuru Park unlike the cowards.

Offline 804063

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 09:26:03 AM »

bryan275  and Kichwa.

I always don't understand why NASA always claim to represent the people as if the whole of Kenya is Naswad.

As you do not trust IEBC Registration of Voters nos. i think you should check the MCAs , MPS, Senators and Governors nos. for an indication where majority of Kenyans align to.

If you are not convinced yet check the latest Census figures  or even go to Kamiti Prison or City Mortuary where rigging is not a norm, and count the residents.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 12:14:34 PM »

bryan275  and Kichwa.

I always don't understand why NASA always claim to represent the people as if the whole of Kenya is Naswad.

As you do not trust IEBC Registration of Voters nos. i think you should check the MCAs , MPS, Senators and Governors nos. for an indication where majority of Kenyans align to.

If you are not convinced yet check the latest Census figures  or even go to Kamiti Prison or City Mortuary where rigging is not a norm, and count the residents.

Even Jubilee-leaning independent MPs are more than NASA's. They are not bothered by logic. Windy will tell you the victory is in the servers even though that has been rebutted severally right here. Another "logic" is that anyone who did not show up on 26th voted Raila :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 12:37:45 PM »
Their maths is simple. 2 tribes against 40 tribes. Conclusion - no way Uhuru can win therefore Raila won. Don't let facts get into the way.

bryan275  and Kichwa.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »

bryan275  and Kichwa.

Even Jubilee-leaning independent MPs are more than NASA's. They are not bothered by logic. Windy will tell you the victory is in the servers even though that has been rebutted severally right here. Another "logic" is that anyone who did not show up on 26th voted Raila :o
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman