Author Topic: Countdown to Genocide  (Read 11513 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Countdown to Genocide
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 12:15:55 AM »
The police crackdowns will never stop this kind of movement.  Miguna is just one person, there are more Miguna's. Ruto will not rule Kenya by force ma brada.

NRM now a proscribed movement. Miguna Miguna might want to ran back to exile before the police crackdown begins.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2018, 12:20:47 AM »
I am sure you are an expert in switcherus. One day we woke up and you had crossed over to Pundit.

Most likely Kalonzo the coward chickened out - which was smothered with fat offers. After Eugene's promotion to Devolution CS I wonder what's in it for Weta. So much for unity.

Obviously that is the intent of the government because they thrive in divide and rule tribal politics.  That paradigm will not last for ever. They will not succeed in trying to isolate the luo because the luo share a lot with other tribes in Kenya who are not in power.  I hope they were detained because if it turns out that they chickened out then I fear for their political future.

Was Kalonzo and other principals physically prevented from attending?  My bet is on that.  The jubilant wanted to paint it as a Luo affair.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 12:23:42 AM »
Ouru is already unredeemable total failure. He inherited a united country and divided it irreparably. That one before you even talk about the corruption, tribalism and economy.

Unless Raila and his goons will interpret that for weakness. I think at some point Uhuru has to draw the red line, nip this in the bud and restore law & order. This left on it's own could embolden more nut cases.
The best thing Uhuru can do if he wants this contained is to ignore Raila and mock and laugh off the swearing in. If he starts a crackdown he will be the one igniting the beginnings of an actual resistance. I hope he's not taking advice from that hot headed idiot Matiangi.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:54 AM »
NRM now a proscribed movement. Miguna Miguna might want to ran back to exile before the police crackdown begins.

That is declaring more than half the country criminals.  Matiang'i is truly retarded.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:31 AM »
Ouru is already unredeemable total failure. He inherited a united country and divided it irreparably. That one before you even talk about the corruption, tribalism and economy.

Unless Raila and his goons will interpret that for weakness. I think at some point Uhuru has to draw the red line, nip this in the bud and restore law & order. This left on it's own could embolden more nut cases.
The best thing Uhuru can do if he wants this contained is to ignore Raila and mock and laugh off the swearing in. If he starts a crackdown he will be the one igniting the beginnings of an actual resistance. I hope he's not taking advice from that hot headed idiot Matiangi.

He is already seen as weak.  And yes, this swearing in will definitely not help in that respect.  He did not come out of last year's election(s) with legitimacy.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 07:08:05 AM »
Do tell us what happened. Is the absence of the other principals strategy or division?

I am sure you are an expert in switcherus. One day we woke up and you had crossed over to Pundit.

Most likely Kalonzo the coward chickened out - which was smothered with fat offers. After Eugene's promotion to Devolution CS I wonder what's in it for Weta. So much for unity.

Obviously that is the intent of the government because they thrive in divide and rule tribal politics.  That paradigm will not last for ever. They will not succeed in trying to isolate the luo because the luo share a lot with other tribes in Kenya who are not in power.  I hope they were detained because if it turns out that they chickened out then I fear for their political future.

Was Kalonzo and other principals physically prevented from attending?  My bet is on that.  The jubilant wanted to paint it as a Luo affair.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 07:56:53 AM »
70% to be exact....it's clear moving forward Jubilee has resigned to police and military protection. They have too much faith on 100K personnel. 

That is declaring more than half the country criminals.  Matiang'i is truly retarded.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:06 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 11:04:00 AM »
Is this why Kalonzo was MIA, or is it fake news?
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/01/31/gunmen-attack-kalonzos-karen-residence-hurl-grenade_c1706512
He left his house in the morning and answered a few questions.
The attack happened well after.

While Kaloser no-show is getting undue airtime, I think it is instructive to remember that the other two page boys were equally missing.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 11:05:16 AM »
The police crackdowns will never stop this kind of movement.  Miguna is just one person, there are more Miguna's. Ruto will not rule Kenya by force ma brada.

This is a Luo bid to get Baba to power. Long after Baba is gone they will still be trying to get another of their own
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 11:39:23 AM »
Well, Joho aint no Luo. Anyway, Madvd n the other soft Kanu boys stopped the first swearing in in Dec: that is at least clear. They went to presser n RAO was a no show. Yesterday he went ahead and they were a no show. I think Joho, Magaya and even, I hate to say it, Miguna, are the benefeciaries of Raila's clout should he no longer be a factor. People supporting him will not follow any of the principals after this. They'll follow Joho.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 11:45:51 AM »
If they don't end up in prison or wind up dead that is - I think MaDVD and Kanu soft boys knows what Gov hard power can do  to people. They've been there and know that. Engaging in treasonous activities is not a joke...last time Raila ended up 9yrs in Kamiti. This time coz of old age & politics they may use other means to drive the point home but for Miguna, Ndii & Joho - they won't get the free pass.
Madvd n the other soft Kanu boys stopped the first swearing in: that is at least clear. They went to presser n RAO was a no show. Yesterday he went ahead and they were a no show. I think Joho, Magaya and even, I hate to say it, Miguna, are the benefeciaries of Raila's clout should he no longer be a factor. People supporting him will not follow any of the principals after this. They'll follow Joho.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 12:46:45 PM »
The likes of Oparanya, Nanok, Godhana, Ongwae were a no-show. I think only Joho was a non-Luo of substance at the ceremony. ODM bigwigs who don't need Raila for survival skipped. This is how it was a Luo affair.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 04:01:17 PM »
Uhuru hapendi ujinga.

He is so far from the average African dictator that he can afford to blow some goodwill and still remain on top

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »
Uhuru hapendi ujinga.

He is so far from the average African dictator that he can afford to blow some goodwill and still remain on top

That's his narrative.  Everyone has one.  The key is whoever makes theirs stick.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »
Kajwang the make-shift CJ who swore Raila has just been arrested. Let see if they will push for treason. I would love to see Raila in jail soon. His impunity has to be nipped in the bud.
https://citizentv.co.ke/

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 05:23:32 PM »
That is how they mint leaders.  Lets have a treason trial, it will be a must watch Tv-unless of course they switch the TV's off during trial.  Let us see how many folks ourutu can hang on trumped up charges. 

Kajwang the make-shift CJ who swore Raila has just been arrested. Let see if they will push for treason. I would love to see Raila in jail soon. His impunity has to be nipped in the bud.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 05:27:13 PM »
Why not. UhuRuto went through ICCs and it about time these guys got a taste of 'egregious' charges....and see what mantle they are made of. UhuRuto became pork out of ICC. Maybe Kajwang & Miguna will inherit Raila kingdom..but first they have to go through PAIN...of attempting to overthrow a LEGITIMATELY elected GOK.

This is a triple whammy. Boycott election. Attempt a failed coup. Possibly end up in Jail for it. LESSON - THREATEN BUT DONT DO IT. THREATEN to boycott election but don't do it. Threaten to swear but don't do it. Doing it is FOOLHARDY in many levels except a five minute high you guys got :) :). Now whose is the PORK - Raila lasted about half a day as twitter president :). Ochuka lasted about the same time :D :D as the People President.

I expect the likes of Miguna to be held for 14 days as investigation continues  :D  :D to unearth the coup plotters.

That is how they mint leaders.  Lets have a treason trial, it will be a must watch Tv-unless of course they switch the TV's off during trial.  Let us see how many folks ourutu can hang on trumped up charges. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
I am told Miguna Miguna has fled to exile :) as police are on hot pursuit :). I am glad he took my advice and bailed out in time. I hope he goes to a country without extradition treaty with kenya :)

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 05:33:16 PM »

They can't touch Raila.  That much is obvious.  But I agree criminalization just adds steam to the group.  The KANU era is not coming back without a fight.

Harriet Tubman