Author Topic: Countdown to Genocide  (Read 11514 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Countdown to Genocide
« on: January 29, 2018, 06:29:17 PM »
All I can do is count the tens of lives that will be wasted.

I go with 12
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Countdown to Genocide
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
No need to be alarmed...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 10:00:33 PM »
Its a loose/loose situation for Jubilee, but the best choice for them is to swallow their pride and let the inauguration go on.  I think that is the advice they are getting from the international community and mature people. If Ouru however decides to kill people then the situation will get out of hand and a lot of people will die and the destruction of property will be in billions. Raila will be sworn in one way or the other.  Detaining Raila also will not work.  This country changed on November 26, 2018, when more than half the voters refused to vote. The full significance of that refusal to vote has not been fully realized but it will continue to manifest itself.  Those who are in denial thinking that nothing has changed are in for a rude awakening.  Even the NASA principles including Raila did not fully appreciate the change that had occurred until they changed the swearing in day. Mudavadi  acknowledged in Homa-Bay that he tried to put the breaks on but the momentum was just to much. Those who live in a flood prone areas know that the water rises very slowly and very quickly all at the same time.

I go with 12
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 10:01:20 PM »
Its a loose/loose situation for Jubilee, but the best choice for them is to swallow their pride and let the inauguration go on.  I think that is the advice they are getting from the international community and mature people. If Ouru however decides to kill people then the situation will get out of hand and a lot of people will die and the destruction of property will be in billions. Raila will be sworn in one way or the other.  Detaining Raila also will not work.  This country changed on November 26, 2017, when more than half the voters refused to vote. The full significance of that refusal to vote has not been fully realized but it will continue to manifest itself.  Those who are in denial thinking that nothing has changed are in for a rude awakening.  Even the NASA principles including Raila did not fully appreciate the change that had occurred until they changed the swearing in day. Mudavadi  acknowledged in Homa-Bay that he tried to put the breaks on but the momentum was just too much. Those who live in a flood prone areas know that the water rises very slowly and very quickly all at the same time.

I go with 12

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 12:00:18 PM »
Turns out there's no much fanfare

Uhuru cordoned off Uhuru park the entire night only to withdraw them in the morning.

Seems like the idea was to scare supporters from flocking in in the wee hours.

Moment of reckoning is when Baba waltzs in
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 01:48:23 PM »
Looks like this countdown "is invalid, null and void".  The only dead fellas will be the suicidal jubilidiots.  Just watching a section of folks in Uasin Gishu where the shock of blank TV screens is shared throughout.  Some jubilidiots are sad that their govt has been seen to be weak for switching off the signal.

The electoral fraudsters are running scared.

Viva!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
Interesting game that Uhuru is playing here. Let see if Raila is getting himself sworn.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 04:32:41 PM »
Interesting game that Uhuru is playing here. Let see if Raila is getting himself sworn.
Did you see? If I posted a screen shot will it help?  :85:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 05:04:09 PM »
Let see if he is president now :D. Miguna the People CJ just swore him :) and Kalonzo & others were MIA.
Did you see? If I posted a screen shot will it help?  :85:

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 05:22:41 PM »
What next?  Naming the cabinet with regional representation or does Kenya wait for Kalonzo swearing in first?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 05:24:06 PM »
Raila has since changed his Twitter bio to President of the Republic of Kenya from the leader of NASA.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001267833/raila-odinga-sworn-in-as-kalonzo-misses-fete

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 05:32:40 PM »
Was Kalonzo and other principals physically prevented from attending?  My bet is on that.  The jubilant wanted to paint it as a Luo affair.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 06:00:51 PM »
Obviously that is the intent of the government because they thrive in divide and rule tribal politics.  That paradigm will not last for ever. They will not succeed in trying to isolate the luo because the luo share a lot with other tribes in Kenya who are not in power.  I hope they were detained because if it turns out that they chickened out then I fear for their political future.

Was Kalonzo and other principals physically prevented from attending?  My bet is on that.  The jubilant wanted to paint it as a Luo affair.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 06:42:59 PM »
Most likely Kalonzo the coward chickened out - which was smothered with fat offers. After Eugene's promotion to Devolution CS I wonder what's in it for Weta. So much for unity.

Obviously that is the intent of the government because they thrive in divide and rule tribal politics.  That paradigm will not last for ever. They will not succeed in trying to isolate the luo because the luo share a lot with other tribes in Kenya who are not in power.  I hope they were detained because if it turns out that they chickened out then I fear for their political future.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 07:25:45 PM »
It was a Luo ODM affair. The face of the nation was at the JKIA. Saw the Jubilee crew - Ruto, Matiang'i, Duale, Sonko - in crisp suits like in the matrix.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
They said this day will never come, it came
They said Raila will never be sworn in, He was sworn in

For the first time in the history of Kenya we have people president, duly elected by the people and sworn in by the people and as long as Raila has the people he is good to go or else is academic.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 09:48:36 PM »
They physicsally prevented themselves

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 10:05:41 PM »
NRM now a proscribed movement. Miguna Miguna might want to ran back to exile before the police crackdown begins.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »
The best thing Uhuru can do if he wants this contained is to ignore Raila and mock and laugh off the swearing in. If he starts a crackdown he will be the one igniting the beginnings of an actual resistance. I hope he's not taking advice from that hot headed idiot Matiangi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 10:57:00 PM »
Unless Raila and his goons will interpret that for weakness. I think at some point Uhuru has to draw the red line, nip this in the bud and restore law & order. This left on it's own could embolden more nut cases.
The best thing Uhuru can do if he wants this contained is to ignore Raila and mock and laugh off the swearing in. If he starts a crackdown he will be the one igniting the beginnings of an actual resistance. I hope he's not taking advice from that hot headed idiot Matiangi.