Author Topic: NASWA next move coming Sunday  (Read 2397 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA next move coming Sunday
« on: November 20, 2017, 11:43:38 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: NASWA next move coming Sunday
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:53:37 PM »
Raila is left with press conferences, some lectures in shady think tanks and some ego massaging trips to Kibera, Baba Dogo slums. I don't understand he doesn't like Kondele.

The safer bet seems would have been for Musalia and Kalonzo fools to bolt and insist to be on the ballot on 26th.   Maybe, then we would have had a sort of 'constitutional crisis'. That is now water under the bridge.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »
Raila and NASA are done. This now okoa kenya 2.0 circus. Raila is a clown a Kenyan kalulu. How do you get your suppporters killed for nothing..miguna that greedy son of a bitch should go home and wait for a heart attack. The fucker really needs a gastric intervention..for the Odingas bitches this it. Now lay low and watch others

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
It clear that Miguna and Orengo have had their payback time on Raila whether deliberately or not.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
Exactly
Raila and NASA are done. This now okoa kenya 2.0 circus. Raila is a clown a Kenyan kalulu. How do you get your suppporters killed for nothing..miguna that greedy son of a bitch should go home and wait for a heart attack. The fucker really needs a gastric intervention..for the Odingas bitches this it. Now lay low and watch others

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »
That's funny because we are just getting started.  There is no accepting and moving on this time.

Exactly
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »
That's funny because we are just getting started.  There is no accepting and moving on this time.

Exactly

Maraga has wisely kicked the football back into the political arena.  Now the fireworks begin.  This beautiful ruling puts things squarely back into Jubilee court flooding the theft, electoral fraud, murder and intimidation with a lot of light.  At the end of this circus Jubilee will have no one else to blame.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 05:14:57 PM »

Exactly

Maraga has wisely kicked the football back into the political arena.  Now the fireworks begin.  This beautiful ruling puts things squarely back into Jubilee court flooding the theft, electoral fraud, murder and intimidation with a lot of light.  At the end of this circus Jubilee will have no one else to blame.

I think he has just a put the last nail in the coffin of judicial independence in Kenya.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline 804063

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 05:23:40 PM »
By Xmas Nasa and Team will be history and archived party. Watermelon has a debt of KES 38M to pay Uhuru and the only security he has is his defection for a Prime Minister role in UhuRuto 2 Government.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 05:25:19 PM »

Exactly

I think he has just a put the last nail in the coffin of judicial independence in Kenya.

Ouru promised to fix the judiciary. The mortician probably paid them a visit at night and scared the hell out of them.  He clearly took the charge of the decision rendering process.  Anyway, this was very much anticipated in the NASA fraternity and therefore A luta continua.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 05:29:56 PM »
I have heard that so many times. Those left in NASA now are die hard.  You cannot scare or buy everybody otherwise Moi would have. NASA is now much leaner and stronger to fight from the trenches. Remember that NASA does not recognize ouru and 2022 is not a significant year for NASA.

By Xmas Nasa and Team will be history and archived party. Watermelon has a debt of KES 38M to pay Uhuru and the only security he has is his defection for a Prime Minister role in UhuRuto 2 Government.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 06:26:07 PM »
Miguna flew out of the country....
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »
NASA magicians are still trying to literally turn defeat into some victory.The formulae is simple change the meaning of victory to mean defeat & defeat to mean victory. NASA and Raila have reached a dead end. I hope any idiot is aware that come next week all the nonsense essentially ends. Nonsense like secession! or other criminal activities.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 07:51:54 PM »
How do you intend to make that happen?

NASA magicians are still trying to literally turn defeat into some victory.The formulae is simple change the meaning of victory to mean defeat & defeat to mean victory. NASA and Raila have reached a dead end. I hope any idiot is aware that come next week all the nonsense essentially ends. Nonsense like secession! or other criminal activities.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 08:17:21 PM »
Uhuru will simply crack the whip.Today changes many things.The end of caretaker and start of  last term.That is a potent mix.
How do you intend to make that happen?