Author Topic: NASWA Petitions vide Harun Mwau  (Read 4972 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASWA Petitions vide Harun Mwau
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 06:27:57 PM »
It upto...he followed the law and his victory was unfairly and fraudulently overturn only for Raila to withdraw.Youre right that Ruto will not allow such lapses.Jomo was great.Moi knew the job was serious.Kibaki put kenya on auto pilot and we went to abyss.Uhuru has add two disasters...icc and supreme court.He need to wake up and mark hard decision.I cant wait for Ruto decisive seriousness to deal with Raila nonsense.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2017, 07:11:06 PM »
1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.

Those are a ton of claims without a single citation.  I'll treat as rumor.  Don't get me wrong, I would not be in the least surprised if they all turn out to be true.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2017, 08:03:33 PM »
Link would help. I believe Wakora 4 who annulled the last election on flimsy grounds need to be dealt with - within the law. I am really disappointed with Lenaola - young brilliant judge who is going down the drain.

I believe come monday - Njoki and Ojwang should simply refuse to sit - denying them Wakora 4 another opportunity to entertain nonsense.

No link sorry, this is usual NASWA sources
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 08:05:19 PM »

Those are a ton of claims without a single citation.  I'll treat as rumor.  Don't get me wrong, I would not be in the least surprised if they all turn out to be true.
No link sorry
It came from the usual NASWA sources who are spreading it as facts.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2017, 08:46:01 PM »

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 11:07:22 PM »
1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.

The desperation to hold on to power knows no bounds.  Expect sudden deaths and "suicides".

The sooner Nasa push forward secession the better.  This is stupid.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2017, 02:56:15 PM »

Tough times ahead.

The desperation to hold on to power knows no bounds.  Expect sudden deaths and "suicides".

The sooner Nasa push forward secession the better.  This is stupid.
Wont waste time on this..this charade should end on day one by refusal of some two judges to sit
If you think petitioning against fraudstars is a charade, stick to MOASS.

Quite.
Link would help. I believe Wakora 4 who annulled the last election on flimsy grounds need to be dealt with - within the law. I am really disappointed with Lenaola - young brilliant judge who is going down the drain.

I believe come monday - Njoki and Ojwang should simply refuse to sit - denying them Wakora 4 another opportunity to entertain nonsense.

Tough times ahead.

Never mind the massive electoral fraud.  The jubilidiots mind is shockingly contaminated with crime and corruption.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 03:10:10 PM »
 Bryan,

There is indeed a shocking level of acceptance of jubilant criminality by the jubilant supporter.  It is part of the reason why I think the law is now almost irrelevant in resolving this issue.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 05:27:31 PM »
This is why NASA is saying that the only way to restore the rule of law is through the peoples assembly.  Maraga needs to first and foremost explain to the country very clearly why there was no quorum by the SCOK on October 25, 2017, before we can again have credibility on the court again.  Something as significant as that cannot happen to the supreme court judges and the CJ casually explains it away and we are supposed to accept and move on. He did not tell us where Njoki had gone and why it was impossible to get us back. He told us that "you know what happened to the DCJ" without any further elaboration, then he says that Ojwang and Smokin are not available. How doe we know this judges will show up this time around. We cannot have a court that sits whenever is convenient for them and stays home when they do not like the case.  This is worse than anything I have ever read about in the history of supreme courts all over the world. C'mon people!!

Bryan,

There is indeed a shocking level of acceptance of jubilant criminality by the jubilant supporter.  It is part of the reason why I think the law is now almost irrelevant in resolving this issue.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2017, 06:16:25 PM »
One day to presidential election - you don't appear with motion to stop it - and expect the judges to sit down & arrive at some form of judgement. The judges simply refused to be part of that nonsense. The petitioner were raising 3-4 week old issues - they had all the time to rush to court and raise weighty issues - immediately Raila withdrew or Akombe resigned.
This is why NASA is saying that the only way to restore the rule of law is through the peoples assembly.  Maraga needs to first and foremost explain to the country very clearly why there was no quorum by the SCOK on October 25, 2017, before we can again have credibility on the court again.  Something as significant as that cannot happen to the supreme court judges and the CJ casually explains it away and we are supposed to accept and move on. He did not tell us where Njoki had gone and why it was impossible to get us back. He told us that "you know what happened to the DCJ" without any further elaboration, then he says that Ojwang and Smokin are not available. How doe we know this judges will show up this time around. We cannot have a court that sits whenever is convenient for them and stays home when they do not like the case.  This is worse than anything I have ever read about in the history of supreme courts all over the world. C'mon people!!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 11:13:08 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma