Author Topic: Secession Bill  (Read 11798 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Secession Bill
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
The secession counties in the Bill actually include jubilant strongholds of Kalenjin RV.  An odd inclusion if you ask me. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2017, 04:00:58 PM »
Actually once Uhuru has been sworn and given the sword - expect him to slay the seccesionist without mercy. He aint running again. I think WSR will become their refuge coz of 2022 manenos. Uhuru cannot wait for him to be sworn.Some of those mps will be spending lots of time in jail.

28th Nov is when this nonsense stops.

The "peaceful" phase of the secession will end once the IEBC, parliament and the courts say No to secession. There is no legal channel to secession thanks to Jubilee stranglehold. From there you will have demos, boycotts, riots and what-not - criminalities. Over in Spain - Catalonia, once they exhausted the peaceful and legal means and achieved nothing - the whole crew is now wanted for treason. The Catalan president fled

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2017, 04:37:08 PM »
The secession counties in the Bill actually include jubilant strongholds of Kalenjin RV.  An odd inclusion if you ask me. 
It thought it was a typo. Kaluma is an extremely bright negro, no idea what weed he smoked while penning the Petition.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2017, 04:40:27 PM »
It's not odd if you realize, as I tried explaining to the NASA supporters here, that the NASA leadership isn't interested in secession. They want to  negotiate with their comrades-in-arms. Basta!

It's a dumb bargaining tool. Dull as it is, tis just a tool nonetheless, like the purported swearing in, 1 million (wo)man march, people's assembly, the failing boycott, NRM, etc. Just throwing anything hoping something will finally stick and bring The House of Cartels (Uhuruto) down so they can take over or at the very least eat together.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2017, 04:58:31 PM »
It's not odd if you realize, as I tried explaining to the NASA supporters here, that the NASA leadership isn't interested in secession. They want to  negotiate with their comrades-in-arms. Basta!

It's a dumb bargaining tool. Dull as it is, tis just a tool nonetheless, like the purported swearing in, 1 million (wo)man march, people's assembly, the failing boycott, NRM, etc. Just throwing anything hoping something will finally stick and bring The House of Cartels (Uhuruto) down so they can take over or at the very least eat together.

Wow! Your level of arrogance and condescension is shooting like a rocket into the stratosphere. You must really be proud of how big your brain is to be able to figure out all these things which we lowly NASA supporters are completely oblivious of.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2017, 05:06:53 PM »

My view is informed by the belief that Raila likely won August 8th.  I know you don't buy that.  So your view probably makes sense to you.  But that belief is a context I cannot ignore, no matter how dumb or not Raila/NASA is. 

Given that position, there is only one way in which I can see this secession thing as dumb.  The fact that it ultimately must rely on the same IEBC to determine that a referendum should be held, and to actually conduct one.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2017, 05:10:42 PM »

Wow! Your level of arrogance and condescension is shooting like a rocket into the stratosphere. You must really be proud of how big your brain is to be able to figure out all these things which we lowly NASA supporters are completely oblivious of.
Thank you for your kind words but no, I think you're likely to be more intelligent than I could every hope to be.

But I'm not willing to believe any of these scoundrels.

Have a nice day and peace brother.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2017, 05:21:31 PM »

My view is informed by the belief that Raila likely won August 8th.  I know you don't buy that.  So your view probably makes sense to you.  But that belief is a context I cannot ignore, no matter how dumb or not Raila/NASA is. 

Given that position, there is only one way in which I can see this secession thing as dumb.  The fact that it ultimately must rely on the same IEBC to determine that a referendum should be held, and to actually conduct one.
It's not that I don't buy that Rao lost horribly. It's that the NASA leadership knows he didn't win (not even close) and they're hiding it. That's why they're not talking numbers and were never ever interested in a manual recount.

If the problem lay in the transmission and the servers which the IEBC refused to open up, a simple recount of the ballots would have sorted the matter out. But NASA refused: https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/24/we-dont-want-vote-recount-iebc-must-open-servers-as-court-ordered-nasa_c1641130

NASA only concentrated on the mess at the IEBC, in a country where every single institution messes up on a constant basis. Every single one.

"Listen" to what they're not talking about and ignore what they're blabbering.

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2017, 05:33:44 PM »

It's not that I don't buy that Rao lost horribly. It's that the NASA leadership knows he didn't win (not even close) and they're hiding it. That's why they're not talking numbers and were never ever interested in a manual recount.

If the problem lay in the transmission and the servers which the IEBC refused to open up, a simple recount of the ballots would have sorted the matter out. But NASA refused: https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/24/we-dont-want-vote-recount-iebc-must-open-servers-as-court-ordered-nasa_c1641130

NASA only concentrated on the mess at the IEBC, in a country where every single institution messes up on a constant basis. Every single one.

I think you misunderstood me.  I know and acknowledge your belief that Raila lost.  I don't share it, with all due respect to the arguments you have made for it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:59 PM »

I think you misunderstood me.  I know and acknowledge your belief that Raila lost.  I don't share it, with all due respect to the arguments you have made for it.
I respect your opinion.

Glad we could exchange opinions without insults.

Have a nice day.

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 05:39:12 PM »

I respect your opinion.

Glad we could exchange opinions without insults.

Have a nice day.

Yeppers.  Enjoy yours too.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2017, 05:40:38 PM »

He won in all but the 7 counties?

The idea seems to be to stretch Jubilee resources thin across almost the entire country campaigning against it during the referendum as well as drivin a wedge between GEMA and RV. Lastly, it may help in collecting the 1M signatures,making it harder to verify the same for IEBC
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 05:41:30 PM »
http://carnegieendowment.org/2007/05/29/electoral-authoritarianism-pub-19176

Thank you for your kind words but no, I think you're likely to be more intelligent than I could every hope to be.

But I'm not willing to believe any of these scoundrels.

Have a nice day and peace brother.

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »

The idea seems to be to stretch Jubilee resources thin across almost the entire country campaigning against it during the referendum as well as drivin a wedge between GEMA and RV. Lastly, it may help in collecting the 1M signatures,making it harder to verify the same for IEBC

No.  I think he lost in quite a bit more than 7 counties.  It sucks that I will never know.  It makes sense, the argument that it is to stretch the jubilant.  Or shoot for the sky and land somewhere high, not necessarily the sky.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2017, 05:46:52 PM »

No.  I think he lost in quite a bit more than 7 counties.  It sucks that I will never know.

I may have missed your sarcasm or poor attempt at it.
Did you say you think the 40 v 7 Petition looks sober because you believe Babu won in August?

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2017, 05:48:22 PM »

No.  I think he lost in quite a bit more than 7 counties.  It sucks that I will never know.

I may have missed your sarcasm or poor attempt at it.
Did you say you think the 40 v 7 Petition looks sober because you believe Babu won in August?

Read my exchange with Empedocles.  That way you can ask something relevant.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2017, 05:51:41 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma