Author Topic: Is this guy unlucky, or is he something more?  (Read 3391 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Is this guy unlucky, or is he something more?
« on: November 07, 2017, 05:32:17 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Is this guy unlucky, or is he something more?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:11:20 PM »
So Alai wants people to think that "this guy" was somehow behind making that guardrail cut right through the car at an opportune angle and right into the governor and a couple of meters through the trunk making rescue virtually a miracle?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:40:28 PM »
If he is the same person then it makes him a person of interest. I think we are operating in times when a healthy dose of distrust of this government  is actually good.  The death of Msando, the shooting of the DCJ's driver and the sudden lack of quorum in the supreme court is still making a lot of people very suspicious of certain people in this government. We do not know if these accidents were arranged and supervised by this individual who happens to be around when they happen but it has been done before and that is what Ali is drawing our attention to. When one sets an accident in motion, one is not usually sure whether it will work or NOT.  If this dude sitting behind the president was the organizer of these accidents then one could say that he is very good at what he does and also very lucky because accidents by their own nature sometimes can go very  badly and innocent people may end up dying instead.

So Alai wants people to think that "this guy" was somehow behind making that guardrail cut right through the car at an opportune angle and right into the governor and a couple of meters through the trunk making rescue virtually a miracle?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:49:16 PM »
now its just so happen that his name is Dennis Muigai Ngengi..............?????????

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 08:14:19 PM »

I think it's more like wondering what caused the experienced police driver, in a very capable vehicle to drive straight into the poorly designed guard rail. 

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »

I think it's more like wondering what caused the experienced police driver, in a very capable vehicle to drive straight into the poorly designed guard rail. 

Speeding is definitely a factor.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 09:28:36 PM »
The driver apparently spoke and said that he swerved to avoid a motor cycle-clearly a case of speed and inexperience or lack of proper training. Kenyan VIP's also ride in the front seat these days.  It almost killed Kibaki in 2002.  I still think the back seat is safer.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 11:42:19 PM »
The driver apparently spoke and said that he swerved to avoid a motor cycle-clearly a case of speed and inexperience or lack of proper training. Kenyan VIP's also ride in the front seat these days.  It almost killed Kibaki in 2002.  I still think the back seat is safer.

Princess Diana would vehemently disagree with you.

Conspiracy theories are cropping up and Alai, well know for making up stories, is enjoying the limelight.

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." - Joseph Goebbels

Manipulation of wanainchi, from both coalitions is in full swing.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
I just saw the story on him.  Not to feed the conspiracy theory, because the mechanics are complicated, but if I see this guy, I am not taking any vehicular contraption.  I'll just walk home.  He seems to bring with him a ton of bad luck.

In this clip apparently his biggest concern after the accident were the guns.  It's not clear who the hell he is, but he has obviously experienced one too many violent deaths lately.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 02:56:47 AM »
He looks like government appointed witness. Courts will no longer rely on unreliable mwananchi or crime scene detectives when such government superman exist. Heck, we don't even need an expensive forensic lab anymore.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 03:21:08 AM »
Could this guy be the one that harassed Passaris at pangani police station?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 05:34:34 AM »
That's a bunch of malachy.

Princess Diana would vehemently disagree with you.

Conspiracy theories are cropping up and Alai, well know for making up stories, is enjoying the limelight.

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." - Joseph Goebbels

Manipulation of wanainchi, from both coalitions is in full swing.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 08:08:36 AM »
Jubilee Hitman

Jubilee Hitman

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
most likely a charlatan or con looking for his 5 minutes of fame.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »
No he's a Jubilee hitman - who killed their own governor and the Nakuru helicopter crew. He's also behind the quorum hitch :D

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »
Send him to mandera and hell shut the hell up

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 11:58:43 AM »

Robina, stop belittling the lack of quorum by the supreme court on October 25th. That is nothing to joke about. Shame on you.

No he's a Jubilee hitman - who killed their own governor and the Nakuru helicopter crew. He's also behind the quorum hitch :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 10:36:25 PM »
Actually you brought it up. Nothing is serious about judges being absent on a public holiday. NASA has no monopoly of brinkmanship.

Robina, stop belittling the lack of quorum by the supreme court on October 25th. That is nothing to joke about. Shame on you.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 05:22:11 PM »