Author Topic: #RailaSpeaks,#RailaCSIS  (Read 1440 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
#RailaSpeaks,#RailaCSIS
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »
Excellent speech
But as usual, NASWA are trying to milk it to the max and make more out of it than is warranted while on the other hand Jubilidiots are busy downplaying it

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: #RailaSpeaks,#RailaCSIS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »
I keep on saying that whatever attracts the ire of Jubilee is serious whether they say so or not

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »
Raila has no leverage locally or internationally - so why would anybody be interested in his long-winded lamentation; The US have bigger and more urgent global issues to deal with.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:44 PM »
The winner is from the wrong tribe :o they plan to continue winning in future :)  HEELLP
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 03:40:38 PM »
The guy is beyond senile :) and take his nonsense to global stage.
The winner is from the wrong tribe :o they plan to continue winning in future :)  HEELLP

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:40 PM »

If he were senile and were speaking nonsense you would not even comment or worry about it but the fact that it bothers you speaks loud for itself.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
He should be genuine and propose a rotating presidency. They have that in Malaysia.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 05:28:10 PM »
How do you go and lament about 2 tribes in New York - who cares? Talk about say human rights, police killings, such kind of issues would find him some little leverage - but this idea about tribe A or B rulling - is a local issues that would excite local folks but international stage - the nigga has lost it.
If he were senile and were speaking nonsense you would not even comment or worry about it but the fact that it bothers you speaks loud for itself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 09:53:09 PM »
Maybe claim uhuru is anti gay

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 05:17:12 AM »
Jubilidiot, acha wasi wasi bwana.  Si you've compromised scok?   And also won with 98%?  Acha wasi wasi... You are the government, no?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 04:09:14 AM »
Raila needs to stop aibu ndogo ndogo..no one in USA cares what happens..he should be a man enough get an army and take on the state..if not he should go home and wait for 2022