Author Topic: NASWA Petitions vide Harun Mwau  (Read 4994 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA Petitions vide Harun Mwau
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:39:03 PM »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8VE5hQ281R3M5VTA

PS
If indeed Mwau is a drug kingpin, how come he is still roaming free? What leverage does he possess over Uhunye?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NASWA Petitions vide Harun Mwau
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 08:35:25 PM »
Good.  But where is the evidence that he is petitioning for someone else?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:19:33 PM »
Not sure it's NASA proxy petition but possible. Nothing wrong there. Very solid arguments. Over to Quorum SCOK.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:29:59 PM »
Exactly plus every Kenyan is charged with the responsibility to protect the constitution.  It does not have to be "why can't raira go to court" all the time as if Raila is the only person who should be concerned with the kinds of shenanigans going on to undermine our constitution.  There are people out there who are trying to act as if there is nothing suspicious about the 8/8 elections or the 10/26 elections.  I would like to know 1) why IEBC did not cancel the elections when Raila's withdrew or at least seek the high courts opinion  2) Why Raila's name remained on the ballot papers when he clearly withdrew 3) why the names of the other presidential candidates names were added without a fresh gazettement of their names 4)why there were no regular updates by IEBC as to the voter turn-out throughout 5) why there was lack of quorum on October 25. 2017 6) whether the court of appeal's decision to overturn judge Odunga's decision was irregular, and so on and so forth.  Every Kenyan citizen should be worried about these questions and it should not be left to Raila all the time and then when he goes to court the same people call him names. I am glad Harun Mwau rather than  Raila is doing this.   

Good.  But where is the evidence that he is petitioning for someone else?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 09:14:14 AM »
Thanks Vooke for the gdrive. I've stickied this for the jubilant onlookers. Secession is pressing on but while at it, the fraudstars must squirm.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8VE5hQ281R3M5VTA

PSIf indeed Mwau is a drug kingpin, how come he is still roaming free? What leverage does he possess over Uhunye?

Whatever Harun Mwau may be accused of, it does not matter. A man accused of bankruptcy ran for president. A man accused of worse things is current president. If a mad man tells you your house is burning you don't focus on his madness.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 04:26:03 PM »
Thanks Vooke for the gdrive. I've stickied this for the jubilant onlookers. Secession is pressing on but while at it, the fraudstars must squirm.

I don't know about squirming, I am increasingly concerned for the Jubilidiot's well-being.  They've woven such a tale that the daze is very evident in their eyes.  Some like Wamatangi are believing the sh*t escaping their mouths, as for bwana Mtukufu... he's decided to hide away.

But what concerns me more is the utter shamelessness with which Jubilee and their hacks strut around claiming that their victory was stolen and that the elections in Oct were valid and that they won by some landslide. 

Of utmost concern is this constant reference to IEBC's "independence", the "ScoK's order for elections to be conducted within 60 days" and the constant reference to the fact that "Jubilee have no issues with the IEBC"

These are very strange times...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 09:22:17 PM »
Wont waste time on this..this charade should end on day one by refusal of some two judges to sit

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
What I know about Mwau is that he is a stickler to the letter and spirit of the law. There are a lot of loose ends in the fraudstar election he can follow doggedly and even get a conviction if he wants. And you can't easily bribe him out. Has anybody else petitioned?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 09:27:25 PM »
Wont waste time on this..this charade should end on day one by refusal of some two judges to sit
If you think petitioning against fraudstars is a charade, stick to MOASS.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 09:38:10 PM »
Actually Harun's petition is very solid and it is mostly about interpretation of the law which makes it very difficult for the old tired argument that "you cannot change peoples will". Nobody is going to scream "where is the evidence", because interpretation of the law does not require evidence.  Also, the judges have very little wiggle room because they are filling the gaps/clarifying the constitution to set precedent and therefore they cannot hedge and edge. The court can with a stroke of the pen save this country by nullifying these elections and setting up a fresh elections, (with fresh nominations and a newly constituted IEBC and a new secretariat) within 90 days. This will resolve the issues NASA has raised and normalize the country very quickly.  Any shenanigans by this court will only plunge this country further into chaos because NASA supporters are not about to accept and move on.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 12:37:05 AM »
Good job.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 02:05:32 AM »
Good job.

Yes.  Whichever way it goes, there are too many unsettled questions about elections that these petitions should put to sleep.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 11:00:56 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Jubilee-loses-court-bid-on-election-laws/1056-4178604-390tluz/index.html
Jubiliar losing streak resumes here.

They should be happy with the mortal friend.  Did the new election law apply to the just concluded charade?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 09:19:45 AM »

One of the petitions
The Grounds For The Petitions Before The Supreme Court:

1. That the election was conducted against the greater public interest, which is a noble principle in democracy, constitutionalism and the rule of law.

2. That the election did not take place in all the 290 constituencies contrary to the provision of the constitution.

3. That the IEBC hired returning officers in an irregular manner which amounted to an illegality as asserted by the high court.

4. The illegal stay of the high court issued by Justice Githinji of the appellate court at night in a matter that was previously ex-parte.

5. The forging of signature of Judges Fatuma Sichale and Martha Koome by Justice Githinji of the appellate court who stayed the high court order.

6. Gazetting Raila and Uhuru only in accordance with the Supreme Court ruling of 2013, but when Raila uses the same ruling to withdraw, IEBC failed to conduct fresh nominations.

7. Printing of ballot papers with Jirongo's name despite the declaratory order of bankruptcy which was later successfully appealed.

8.  The failure to reconfigure the KIEMS kits to accommodate all presidential candidates, only having Uhuru and Raila.

9. Failure to send the result in the prescribed form of scanned copies of statutory forms simultaneously with the text messages.

10. Contradictory statements from Abdi Guliye and Chebukati over the accuracy of KIEMS kits in establishing voter turnout.

11. Issuing of arbitrary statements with contradictions over the exact number of people who turned out to vote.

12. Failure to to transmit voter turnout number by returning officers within the intervals of two hours from 7am to 5pm as stipulated by election act.

13. The resignation of Roselyine Akombe and her damning letter of the IEBC ineptitude in expediting a free and fair election.

14. The buttressing of Akombe's position by Chebukati 24 hours later by asserting that the commission was not in a position to carry out free and fair election.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 09:05:03 PM »
Jubilants will be very happy there's a typo in the new petition. Secession marches on.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 10:05:58 AM »
1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 10:15:11 AM »
Link would help. I believe Wakora 4 who annulled the last election on flimsy grounds need to be dealt with - within the law. I am really disappointed with Lenaola - young brilliant judge who is going down the drain.

I believe come monday - Njoki and Ojwang should simply refuse to sit - denying them Wakora 4 another opportunity to entertain nonsense.

1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 05:04:53 PM »

If you idiots destroy the judiciary then ouruto can no longer make the democracy argument, they officially become dictatorship and I do not think you want that.  This is going to split Kalenjin mafia and Kikuyu mafia.  I think the Gema Mafia still want to maintain some semblance of democracy. While Ruto is law in Kaleland, Ouru still has to deal with a much more independent Kikuyu mafia.   

Link would help. I believe Wakora 4 who annulled the last election on flimsy grounds need to be dealt with - within the law. I am really disappointed with Lenaola - young brilliant judge who is going down the drain.

I believe come monday - Njoki and Ojwang should simply refuse to sit - denying them Wakora 4 another opportunity to entertain nonsense.

Tough times ahead.