Author Topic: The People's Assembly Loading....  (Read 18978 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
The People's Assembly Loading....
« on: November 02, 2017, 06:25:30 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: The People's Assembly Loading....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 06:28:00 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »
Okoa okoa reloaded..waste of time

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »
Is it Che or inFidel?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:06:49 PM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »

Km you just follow cues from NASWA.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 04:10:35 PM »
Is that group photo photoshopped? My eyes are picking up two Gladys Wangas, one standing, another seated on RAO's right....naona vibaya?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 04:19:42 PM »
Is that group photo photoshopped? My eyes are picking up two Gladys Wangas, one standing, another seated on RAO's right....naona vibaya?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 04:26:40 PM »
Who's this Wanga double?  :o Ajabu. Maybe her sister.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 04:31:49 PM »
Pastor. Not really, I am just in total agreement so far.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 11:12:32 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 04:31:51 AM »
Pastor. Not really, I am just in total agreement so far.

Pastor, we are doing what we believe to be the right thing driven by the faith that we will succeed. We leave the predictions to those who sincerely do not have a dog in this dog. If we achieve our goals, it will be described as the greatest experiment of our time. What is unacceptable is accepting the status quo as Robina has decided to and to capitulate and succumb to ouruto dictatorship and a return to the Moi days with arap mashamba at the helm.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 06:50:28 AM »
Kichwa has conjured William Ruto into an ogre :) just because he has obliterated Raila Odinga. It's very likely he will be the next president. Whether that's good or bad will depend on his actions. So far he meets expectation for me. He's stability in the chaos.

He's already calling the shots. This is reality not capitulation.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 09:34:13 AM »
Kichwa has conjured William Ruto into an ogre :) just because he has obliterated Raila Odinga. It's very likely he will be the next president. Whether that's good or bad will depend on his actions. So far he meets expectation for me. He's stability in the chaos.

Obliterated through subterfuge, massive electoral fraud and murder of political opponents and their supporters?   Some victory, huh...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »

Obliterated through subterfuge, massive electoral fraud and murder of political opponents and their supporters?   Some victory, huh...

The contention is method; The obliteration is real. From majority ODM in 2007 to the modern ODM which is NDP. Samoei is the chief culprit thus all the jaundiced epiphets.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 05:17:32 PM »
The problem with you is you actually think that the presidency is the standard gold for success in politics.  If politics is defined as the ability to change peoples lives for the better then I do not believe Ruto will ever even came close to Raila. Idi Amin Dada was president, Noriega was president, Sadaam Husseing was president, so was Hitler and many more that I forgot to mention. Ruto can join the rank of them and I will still think the same of him.  Kenyans are divided on a lot of things but only those who are not honest like you would call Raila obliterated by arap Mashamba. I am sure Kenyans competing today in the New York marathon would like to compete on a level playing field and not with others on steroids.  That's what Raila is complaining about. If the death of Msando did not touch you, then DCJ Mwilu's questioning about how we ended up with more presidential voters than the votes for other positions should, or the none answer as to why the IEBC's chairman logged in 10, 000 times or the refusal for the court order to open the server, among many more.  Good luck defending and apologizing for the thieves.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 06:15:48 PM »
Kichwa all those dictators have more in common with Raila than Ruto. Even if the pope oversaw our elections you'd credit Raila's loss to the sophisticated rigging machinery :) It's "sophisticated" because you're the only one who can comprehend it's full depths. Unlike we simpletons.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »

Unfortunately for you, the Supreme court ruled against those elections and we all witnessed the 1)the murder of Msando 2) the fact that there were more people who voted for president than the other offices and IEBC could not explain why on national TV 3) that the Chairman's log in credentials was used 10,000 times to enter and delete the forms without his knowledge or permission, 4) IEBC refused to open the servers, 5) the DCJ's driver was shot  6) judge Odunga's order was overturned in the middle of the night.  All you can do is copy the tired old lines about against Raila. 

Kichwa all those dictators have more in common with Raila than Ruto. Even if the pope oversaw our elections you'd credit Raila's loss to the sophisticated rigging machinery :) It's "sophisticated" because you're the only one who can comprehend it's full depths. Unlike we simpletons.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 08:11:52 PM »
In January after Chebukati was appointed we were assured the rigging machinery had been decimated. Now the poor man must go. In 2022 it'll be the same story - the sophisticated machinery - after Raila's upteenth beating. He needs to let fresh ideas take root - instead of the stale boycott  :) - like Bob Dole, Al Gore, Mitt Romney and other democrats.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2017, 10:18:11 PM »
In January after Chebukati was appointed we were assured the rigging machinery had been decimated. Now the poor man must go. In 2022 it'll be the same story - the sophisticated machinery - after Raila's upteenth beating. He needs to let fresh ideas take root - instead of the stale boycott  :) - like Bob Dole, Al Gore, Mitt Romney and other democrats.
Exactly.

That Raila lost to Uhuruto can only be blamed on the chaotic mess that was NASA.

And NASA, instead of taking responsibility for their own shortcomings, believe pushing the blame away will work wonders.

If NASA continues on this self-destructive path, Ruto might make it in 2022 (that is, if the MKM allow him...which I doubt).