Author Topic: Political Rat Race to Foreign TV Interviews  (Read 3699 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Political Rat Race to Foreign TV Interviews
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 10:11:12 AM »
I saw the Apollo-Ngunjiri debate on Aljazeera. Unlike Ruto's, it was not a disaster. The only thing that stood out to me as irksome was the seconds when Ngunjiri's kiwaru forced him to start the 'my you-know-what is bigger than yours' competition about lawyers. I liked the anchor's quip "Ok, Ok, we get it. You know lawyers". Lol. I was afraid Otiende would follow him to that level and have the debate deteriorate to the level of some Githerimedia tv debates but he ignored it which was good.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »
Good interview is where Ruto charecterize NASA as militia - and they have to backpedal that NRM is not violent resistance. The rest are copious amount of saliva. That is what makes Ruto such a great politician. You have to know what to effectively communicate.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
I don't think attack on journalist will endear nasa to international media http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Nasa-youths-attack-journalists/1056-4163580-yr6fs0z/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2017, 08:34:54 AM »
Must have been held on Monday