Author Topic: Political Rat Race to Foreign TV Interviews  (Read 3696 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Political Rat Race to Foreign TV Interviews
« on: October 29, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »

Ruto on Aljazeera

Yesterday it was who,
Ruto on CNN

Manoah Esipisu

Methinks the idea is to woo and win international community support to sanitize their respective positions

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Political Rat Race to Foreign TV Interviews
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 10:09:12 PM »
Ruto is losing this one as his bald faced lies have left media puzzled.  He's insisting on militia and high turnout, and the clincher, calling himself a law abiding democrat!

This is a man running on pure adrenaline driven by massive panic.  The idiot suggested that kawangware mungiki are Odinga militia.

Ruto is a mad man.  On his last legs.  Whose last cnn interview was actually deleted for its shocking levels of jubilidiot propaganda

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 10:43:33 PM »
Great observation about rushing to foreign media. Tells you Ouroto are slowly realizing they are damaged goods out there. The Aljazeera guy seemed quite impatient with Ruto's lies. He should have let him talk a little longer. One of these days he might tell the truth.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 10:45:21 PM »
It's staving off support for cessation narrative to prevent support from overseas. Raila need to talk to putin for some sukhoi and S400

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 10:53:32 PM »
Ruto is completely out of his element in the international forum.  Mtu wa Hasira should be told how to smile, sit back and be less combative.  From his body language, tone, and naked aggression its not difficult to figure out the one thing that is wrong with Kenya.

Great observation about rushing to foreign media. Tells you Ouroto are slowly realizing they are damaged goods out there. The Aljazeera guy seemed quite impatient with Ruto's lies. He should have let him talk a little longer. One of these days he might tell the truth.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 11:03:43 PM »
Jubilee should let CS Amina Mohamed do her job. Optics.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 11:06:29 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 11:52:22 PM »
Ruto re-interviewed by CNN following the propaganda ridden diatribe from yesterday that was subsequently deleted by CNNi.

Here we go...it took all of 11 seconds before Raila Raila Militia crept in.

This is a man running away from his own shadow.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 05:12:37 AM »
Ruto is doing a lot of damage to his political brand. He comes across as arrogant,   controlling and out touch with reality.  His abrasives political style might work in Kenya political arena but international arena it's back firing big time.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 09:20:56 AM »
Ruto is doing a lot of damage to his political brand. He comes across as arrogant,   controlling and out touch with reality.  His abrasives political style might work in Kenya political arena but international arena it's back firing big time.

I absolutely love it.  Ruto thinks he's on kass fm.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 09:21:13 AM »
Good job Ruto has done characterizing Raila as rebel leader leading a militia. Now that is bad optics. That counter allegation that police are killing peaceful protestors. Raila himself transformed NASA into NRM - but want to ran away from the violent resistance that his militia armed with stones are leading.

The first CNN interview was pathetic because CNN anchor was bimbo who was not prepared for a brilliant Ruto who roll out numbers,facts and figures with a precision of a surgeon - and they had to get Becky Anderson to handle Ruto.

Raila has nowhere to hide or ran from Ruto - he tries international media - and Ruto is right there - making it even worse for him.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 09:23:10 AM »
Good job Ruto has done characterizing Raila as rebel leader leading a militia. Now that is bad optics. The first CNN interview was pathetic because CNN anchor was bimbo who was not prepared for a brilliant Ruto who roll out numbers,facts and figures with a precision of a surgeon - and they had to get Becky Anderson to handle Ruto.

Raila has nowhere to hide or ran from Ruto - he tries international media - and Ruto is right there - making it even worse for him.

You need to retune your TV or change cable suppliers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »
My tv is just fine - you blinkers need to go - if Ruto did such a bad job you won't be here screaming. The idea of Raila running to international media to cry foul has been counted by facts - he transformed his party into violent resistance wing - and therefore cops are doing a fairly decent job.

Raila continue to have zero leverage.

You need to retune your TV or change cable suppliers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 04:26:31 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 08:16:15 AM »
Otiende Amollo v Ngunjiri Wambugu on Al Jazeera

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 09:00:42 AM »
I saw the Apollo-Ngunjiri debate on Aljazeera. Unlike Ruto's, it was not a disaster. The only thing that stood out to me as irksome was the seconds when Ngunjiri's kiwaru forced him to start the 'my you-know-what is bigger than yours' competition about lawyers. I liked the anchor's quip "Ok, Ok, we get it. You know lawyers". Lol. I was afraid Otiende would follow him to that level and have the debate deteriorate to the level of some Githerimedia tv debates but he ignored it which was good.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 09:01:36 AM »
All agree with me it was a bad idea for deputy president to go to international media claiming the country is overun by militia.  If Ruto want to engage international media he should watch and learn from Amollo Otiende body language,  composure and tone.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 09:11:34 AM »
All agree with me it was a bad idea for deputy president to go to international media claiming the country is overun by militia.  If Ruto want to engage international media he should watch and learn from Amollo Otiende body language,  composure and tone.
Everyone knows it's a lie. What that does is show you to be malicious. He could have called them hooligans, thugs or some such term, but he chose to invent something out of a hat that even the diplomatic course would recognize as a dangerous lie. Something like that can make you look like you're just setting people up for a massacre in an area where you are already accused of ethnic profiling, killing a baby and dumping bodies in a lake. The Al-Jazeera host's prompt dismissal showed how easy it is even for a foreigner far away to recognize the lie.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 09:23:30 AM »
You missed the first one. It was the one the responses to which began this race for legitimacy in international media. Raila was first interviewed on CNN before SABC.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 10:03:26 AM »
You missed the first one. It was the one the responses to which began this race for legitimacy in international media. Raila was first interviewed on CNN before SABC.

I shared that right here last week
http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=6154.msg48981#msg48981

What I missed was the second Ruto interview on CNN. I will get it