Author Topic: Chebukati, Horrible Body Language  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Chebukati, Horrible Body Language
« on: October 24, 2017, 03:11:41 AM »
A posture that is perfectly understandable for a man enduring Msando in a morgue flashbacks coupled with death threats in WhatsApp, text messages...  A man terrified out of his wits.

Kamwana's is garden variety hubris of a man on the non-business side of those threats.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Chebukati, Horrible Body Language
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 03:25:32 AM »
Uhuru looks hangover, with his mind elsewhere ... probably just got out of bed, jumped into a pair of trousers and shirt, and put on his Jubilee jacket.    Chebukati's look and handshake remind me of some old scenes from my home-home village ... a woman who got a serious beating for "disrespecting" the husband's relatives now greeting her father-in-law.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »
Windy, you're very correct.  According to Akombe, even friends and relatives received the call to nudge her to quit.  I think she was trickier to Msando than this poor sod.

Chebukati hasn't slept since Msando was despatched. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:47:28 PM by bryan275 »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 06:47:21 AM »
Very submissive....poor chebukati I would hate to see this man lose his life. I have no doubt Chirober will not go down a lone.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »
Very submissive....poor chebukati I would hate to see this man lose his life. I have no doubt Chirober will not go down a lone.

Chilob's is a dead man walking.  Soon after the 26th the clean up will begin in earnest.  All those commissioners that thought they're saving their skins by delivering the rig will regret.  Pole kwao.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 04:15:51 PM »
Reminds me of those Mungiki leaders who did "the job" in 2008 just for them to be sent to their maker by the boss.

Chilob's is a dead man walking.  Soon after the 26th the clean up will begin in earnest.  All those commissioners that thought they're saving their skins by delivering the rig will regret.  Pole kwao.